Official FluidStack.io: Passive income from your computer (up to $50/month)

AllenStrayjom

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me acabo de registrar, espero que lo aprueben. Tengo Windows 8 64bit, y mi conexión es de 6mb / 6mb, espero que funcione.

¿Se puede usar con un vps? ¿Que recomiendas?

AllenStrayjom

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just registered, I hope they approve. I have Windows 8 64bit, and my connection is 6mb / 6mb, I hope it works.

Can it be used with a vps? What do you recommend?

beastybits

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got accepted like two days ago but I don't understand even when I am not using my computer it says

Connected: On Standby (Device in Use by User)

and no bytes recorded for the month it says connected but just on standby I know that means I am using it but its on all night and noone is using it still says the same

any help will be appreciated

FluidStack

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FluidStack

windows 7 sp1 and windows 10 professional edition.I haven't installed it at any other computers.
I think the issue is that we currently only work with 32bit editions of windows.

My account just says on standby even when I am not using my pc do you know why
We've fixed this in a recent patch, and so that should stop happening!

@FluidStack

i have between 70-80 vps with good bandwith to run the nodes, all from united states NY, it´s possible to apply for a registration with these specs?
We currently aren't supporting VPS (unless they are Windows with uPnP), but we are releasing support for VPSs next month,

i just opened and say unpnp is available, and is running, when money come out?
We payout on the 31st of every month through Paypal!

Gabriel Ferrer

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Fluid, im using now, the value is only show in 31th, or is possible see how is going the value? i want know if everyday gonna refresh the money balance in the site, or is not show