NEW flashbux.net Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Joke1997

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
All members get 1month Gold Membership!
And Purchase balance 0.50$
You get paid for:
View ads
4 - Standard ads (0.005$)
3 - Micro ads (0.002$)
Minimum : 5$
Via : Payza,Paypal,Perfect Money.SolidTrust pay,Bitcoin,Payeer and Skrill.

Link : http://www.flashbux.net

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Website is providing 11 Ads and earning from Ads is between $0.0008 to $0.002. We can also earn 20 % earning from our referrals which are limited to max 50 direct referrals.

pepsipaloma

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I think this is not worth for our precious time since the earnings are just very less, I will not be motivated to work on the site in my own opinion.

pepsipaloma

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I have no luck on some PTC sites because I am not good at referrals and most of the time I am just working on my own that is why it would be tough for me to work there.

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Updates about flashbux.net

There are different ways to earn from flashbux.net. We can earn by Viewing Advertisements, Head Tail Game, Contests, and playing games.

The minimum to get paid is $2 and not $5 and we can get paid with Solid Trust Pay and PayPal.

kona1

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
After clicking on the link, we can clearly see that the website is not available. The domain is not configured on the server anymore so this website is a scam.

Fayiz

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
most of the new sites are only pay 2 or 3 months after that they offer promo and receive all deposit and admin go with money
most of the site will become scam within 2 months