Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS First vaccine against Covid-19 will be registered in Russia

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
Vladimir Putin, the russian president, has announced couple of hours ago about a first successful vaccine against corona that russian scientists passed test stages and proved its effctiveness.
Putin also said that it will be sent to the whole world and not russia only .

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's the same virus that mutated and now it's more transmittable than before. I don't know the exact datails but my country is now on another travel ban because one of the infected got into my country again.
Well this is really bad , i just hope the virus could just end and more vaccine could be manufactured so that the virus wont exist anymore i think

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is really bad , i just hope the virus could just end and more vaccine could be manufactured so that the virus wont exist anymore i think
Hopefully the vaccine that they already done making will still work on the new variant, or we will be forced into lockdown again it this spreads

Ptrikha90

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which country is those companies located , because i just read that some countries are already distributing the vaccines to people i think
Serum Institute of India
This is in fact as per records, the largest vaccine manufacturer in the world by volumes. Its vaccine Covishield, in collaboration with Oxford-Astra Zeneca has been approved in India for emergency use and perhaps sometime this month, this vaccine would be started to be given to Health workers followed by those in Priority age groups and health needs.

Bharat Biotech is also an Indian company whose vaccine Covaxin has also been approved. Let us hope for the best.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully the vaccine that they already done making will still work on the new variant, or we will be forced into lockdown again it this spreads
Going back to lockdown again is another trouble in progress. I just hope the available vaccine can cater for the new variant that just popped up again.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Serum Institute of India
This is in fact as per records, the largest vaccine manufacturer in the world by volumes. Its vaccine Covishield, in collaboration with Oxford-Astra Zeneca has been approved in India for emergency use and perhaps sometime this month, this vaccine would be started to be given to Health workers followed by those in Priority age groups and health needs.

Bharat Biotech is also an Indian company whose vaccine Covaxin has also been approved. Let us hope for the best.
This is really good i think and they should consider the age groups because that is the people that needs the vaccine and they should try and make it free

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been reading about certain things online that I can't seem to confirm because there is no legit outlet for such information. Some claim that the vaccines are age restricted and some even claim gender issues. I just hope that we are able to sort all these soon.

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't believe in the vaccines. Why are they not doing research on drugs or injection like they did with polio and other diseases. I hope we will not regret taking the vaccines

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't believe in the vaccines. Why are they not doing research on drugs or injection like they did with polio and other diseases. I hope we will not regret taking the vaccines
I think before even giving out the vaccine , it has been tested by the government and have been used already , so i see no reason to be scared about using the vaccine

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think before even giving out the vaccine , it has been tested by the government and have been used already , so i see no reason to be scared about using the vaccine
I know that it will had been tested by the government. Like they say. A vaccine is in form of a micro chip. A body with Mirco chip has tendency of been controlled

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know that it will had been tested by the government. Like they say. A vaccine is in form of a micro chip. A body with Mirco chip has tendency of been controlled
I don't think its a micro chip and those are real rumors and its not real, i think a vaccine is injected into the body and it's of liquid substance ,like who would allow micro chip to be injured to the body

mcjerry001

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think its a micro chip and those are real rumors and its not real, i think a vaccine is injected into the body and it's of liquid substance ,like who would allow micro chip to be injured to the body
Micro chip is also inform of injection. It is been injected to person's body. As you have just said. It might not be micro chip. I pray it is not micro Chip as I thought

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope that with the start of the corona vaccination, immunity will emerge and the public can immediately start activities as usual and the economy will run well

Ptrikha90

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is really good i think and they should consider the age groups because that is the people that needs the vaccine and they should try and make it free
So far, among close to 0.8 Million vaccinated, there have been 580 adverse effects with 7-8 hospitalizations, 1/2 suspected deaths but probably not due to vaccine. Some health workers have shown vaccine preference and some have skipped but overall the results seem better than some other countries.

Ptrikha90

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One vaccine in India has a good proven effectiveness. Another one is parallely also at stage 3 but still has been through a lot of testing. Plus Covid 19 spread at such a fast pace that it needed a faster vaccination program, and just a little bit more risk. Yet things would be more clear after a few months of vaccination.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Micro chip is also inform of injection. It is been injected to person's body. As you have just said. It might not be micro chip. I pray it is not micro Chip as I thought
Well i dont really understand , but i am clear that what is been injected is the vaccine and not any other thing , because that is what people are taking due to the pandemic