LEGIT Febbit Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

aryan4

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I digging almost 3 days and have total 60sats :D :D :D
Meanwhile, the other sites I have at least 15 - 80sats per hour.
But I still would like to follow this game :D :D :D
Poor me!
Wish you good gains..but it will take a long time..I am not sure whether this effort is worth for so long... The decision of course is yours. If you continue the game, please visit the FAQ section of the site.

langthang

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish you good gains..but it will take a long time..I am not sure whether this effort is worth for so long... The decision of course is yours. If you continue the game, please visit the FAQ section of the site.
I think that I will give up very soon as it takes much time with minimum amount... only 1.5sats/hr now, lvl 31, 696pr :(

weblord

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
that's what im guessing too, the old febbit makes it more easier and faster to play with unlike now, they made it slow to level up and get sats.

now im at level 32 with 88 sats.

aryan4

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
simple activity for accounts under development. Upgrade your chip level. No matter the color, whichever you want. The latest award is the Mk5 Capacitor. Sunday is the last day.

aryan4

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reaching the payment threshold was a bit challenging today. it takes time to be fully active. The target statistics are going well for now. received final payment.

aryan4

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sixth payment received within six days. The event on the site will end tomorrow and possibly a new event will begin..developing account holders can evaluate such activities.

aryan4

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
seventh payment received on seventh day... The site is valuable and lucrative for me... beginners can reach an advanced account, even if the path is long.

weblord

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
so you have cpu a lot of times i will immitate that setup as well
well that's why im playing i don't want the real world lol
As i said before im level 425

and this is my setup

and i only earn 5sat/H, this page its really not worth the efford, if you think it will be better you better come to the real world..

weblord

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
if i gain a similar chip i sell it. didn't know i can have multiple cpu?
where is this marketplace?
been using credits to upgrade chips, buy more dust ..
why you don't use the credits in your account..The market section of the site is available... even the most worthless green chips, the highest chips can come out.

aryan4

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
if i gain a similar chip i sell it. didn't know i can have multiple cpu?
where is this marketplace?
been using credits to upgrade chips, buy more dust ..
At the bottom, I'm circling the market place..you check this section.----------- topmost.. 5 febbit charge to see new products. one can test in general.