Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❌SCAM FastCashMining.com - Earn Money Doing Nothing with Your PC

kona1

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
I requested payout 15usd by btc... before few hours, so will see if will be paid or not, by rules it have 7 days for gm...
I hope that you will get it but as I see the payments proof section hasn't been updated for almost a month now and the owner is gone so I think that the website is a scam now.

JohanV

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yup,
It seems they have gone and closed up shop.
I have 2 withdrawals pending and Ithink that they will be pending for a LOOOOONG time
I made $10 profit so I'm grateful for the time that the site was active.
My strategy with all these sites is to withdraw as soon as possible and to only upgrade once I have withdrawn sufficient to cover the cost. That way my risk is minimised and my profits maximised.
Now it's time to move on and find another site to replace it.

riccck

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup,
It seems they have gone and closed up shop.
I have 2 withdrawals pending and Ithink that they will be pending for a LOOOOONG time
I made $10 profit so I'm grateful for the time that the site was active.
My strategy with all these sites is to withdraw as soon as possible and to only upgrade once I have withdrawn sufficient to cover the cost. That way my risk is minimised and my profits maximised.
Now it's time to move on and find another site to replace it.
how long are pendings?

higming

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wait, so Mr.B said that he knew the guy and the guy ran off with all the money without telling us first? Seems like this was planned from the beginning.

Anyways, everyone who invested (including me) can get their funds completely returned using Paypal's dispute and resolution center.

kona1

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait, so Mr.B said that he knew the guy and the guy ran off with all the money without telling us first? Seems like this was planned from the beginning.

Anyways, everyone who invested (including me) can get their funds completely returned using Paypal's dispute and resolution center.
You can't know if this was planned from the beginning because the website was paying all the users when it started, I think only one month ago the admin disappeared.

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
PREMIUM
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small update from my side:
So basically the owner was one of my friends, you guys know that since I made a video promo, the reason site is marked scam is because there are pending payments, I asked my friend what is going on and he said he is bankrupt, the site made him lose more money than profit. That's it!

Couthless

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So basically the owner was one of my friends, you guys know that since I made a video promo, the reason site is marked scam is because there are pending payments, I asked my friend what is going on and he said he is bankrupt, the site made him lose more money than profit. That's it!
So the site owner him/herself said that he/she isn't going to be paying any more?
If so, that would be a pretty big indication that it is time to give up hope.

Rainer

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, lets hope for the best, Laurentiyu seems to be an honest person and might pay once the site turns a profit, I'm more concerned about PaidForMining not paying.

riccck

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At 1st... if site goes to loose, it is normal, talk to users, that he can not payout, or be paid only small contribute... because that service is loose , and gone and will stop it... not say nothing, let users pay for mp and no nothing... 2nd few days ago, you said, that he is in a full vacation, so I think that any bankrupt is than weird...
I know, that no one can not responsible for any another... etc friends, etc... just I am saying, that are his steps weird...

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
PREMIUM
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At 1st... if site goes to loose, it is normal, talk to users, that he can not payout, or be paid only small contribute... because that service is loose , and gone and will stop it... not say nothing, let users pay for mp and no nothing... 2nd few days ago, you said, that he is in a full vacation, so I think that any bankrupt is than weird...
I know, that no one can not responsible for any another... etc friends, etc... just I am saying, that are his steps weird...
Is true he was on vacation. I tell you guys the truth, this problem actually makes me talk less to him, personally, I would spend money from my own pocket to pay members if one of my sites is not on profit. There's nothing I can add, except stop using the site and I cannot tell if you will be paid or not, I hope you will because this made me look bad in front of you guys. Sorry about that!

rjlg01

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is true he was on vacation. I tell you guys the truth, this problem actually makes me talk less to him, personally, I would spend money from my own pocket to pay members if one of my sites is not on profit. There's nothing I can add, except stop using the site and I cannot tell if you will be paid or not, I hope you will because this made me look bad in front of you guys. Sorry about that!
and so? that is done those who invested the dollar for the membership vip is going to return the money, if it is so the web is bankrupt should the page pay the last that users have accumulated and finish closing since it is not profitable or if I want to pay $ 1 save the question I knew that this at any time was going to end badly and that I would be very difficult to count more referrals, the same happened with cashminingxyz that I have seen his forum and to date many users have more than 30 days without charging hopefully they will appear and have to say something in their favor and answer for the debts and return the money to the last ones who paid 1 $ for the vip membership or pay the accumulated in their balance.

riccck

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It was nothing against you, I'm just saying that when he's going on vacation while losing it and bankrupt, it's weird.... Is a little fact that because you wrote that you know him, then this site was more trustworthy. But I wrote that - no one can be responsible for the actions of the other, so nothing against you. Its ok ;) Around that, website was good, his communication was fair here, not now in the end, but was... sometime people loose sometimes no... its life...

riccck

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He can reduce the award per minute as mush as he wants just to stay legit!
I think same... its better reduce and be legit, but no scam... (its about person).... and when ppl go out coz earn so little, dont understand, that business is loosing... than let them go out, this will be their problem, but its everones choice...

rjlg01

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was nothing against you, I'm just saying that when he's going on vacation while losing it and bankrupt, it's weird.... Is a little fact that because you wrote that you know him, then this site was more trustworthy. But I wrote that - no one can be responsible for the actions of the other, so nothing against you. Its ok ;) Around that, website was good, his communication was fair here, not now in the end, but was... sometime people loose sometimes no... its life...
Exactly nothing against the adm of the forum Mr b since he does what he can and most of all this forum is very good to know which pages are legitimate and which are scams, since nothing is his fault. the adm of fastcashmining has to appear and give a face to see what he has to say in his favor and return the $ 1 to his users who have invested for the VIP membership and pay the collections of each user unconditionally, always things full of contradictions

kona1

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly nothing against the adm of the forum Mr b since he does what he can and most of all this forum is very good to know which pages are legitimate and which are scams, since nothing is his fault. the adm of fastcashmining has to appear and give a face to see what he has to say in his favor and return the $ 1 to his users who have invested for the VIP membership and pay the collections of each user unconditionally, always things full of contradictions
I personally do not think that he will be able to return money for those who invested in buying memberships because as he said many times he did not get any profit from this business at all, he even paid users from his own pocket.

riccck

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
exactly this forum is better than others, like it here... one website is nothing compared to what good and many good ways can be found here... thats I mean..