Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

SCAM farm-mining.com or invest-btcmining.com It is scam

G

GRYANLORD

farm-mining.com or invest-btcmining.com It is scam,
after getting half of the price, I got a notification "x Your account has been temporarily disabled. Please buy another server to unlock your account!"

farm-mining.com is scam.png

invest-btcmining.com is scam.png

marrynnana

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Hello GRYANLORD..just want to ask how much did u invest in farm mining..me and my friend invested too.we bought .05 server after 2 days of withdrawal they said we need to pay our server electrical maintenance ao we did pay it..but after we pay they say we can withdraw after 2 mos.

marrynnana

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Farm-mining cheapest server so far so…
Farm-mining cheapest server so far so good u can withdraw ur btc everyday u want..but for bigger server big ????? We will wait until 2 mos.we dont have a choice but to wait..after 2 mos if there no withdrawal then i will confirm that we have been scammed big time..

mederog

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Its a scam I'm also invest and happen the same you buy one server ater the account is disabled for not paying the maintenance fee I pay the maintenance fee and received a message that I cant withdraw until 2 months and never happened

marrynnana

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Its a scam I'm also invest and happen the same you buy one server ater the account is disabled for not paying the maintenance fee I pay the maintenance fee and received a message that I cant withdraw until 2 months and never happened
When is ur 2 mos.me it will 2 mos this sept. How about you