Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark

❕NEWS Famous Russian critic says that Bitcoin is a bubble that will burst sooner or later.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
In an interview with the local news agency TASS, Anatoly Aksakov of the Russian State Duma, the famous Russian critic suggests that all countries should ban Bitcoin as a payment method. He states that Bitcoin is not backed by anything, it is a private currency and its value is based on the trust of the system, based on this, BTC provides a good base for a bubble that will burst late early. The critic also stated that it is necessary for Bitcoin to be prohibited as a means of payment and thus avoid the financing of terrorist activities, money laundering and drug trafficking. What is your opinion on the point of view expressed by this Russian critic?

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone has a right to their own opinion but there is no need to lord that on anyone or countries for that matter. All those vices he mentioned have been in play way before bitcoin and even without it, there is no guarantee that they will cease.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think he is really against bitcoin and he should note that even before the existence of bitcoin there as been drug trafficking ,money laundering and others , and also bitcoin has help to provide employment opportunities

skylamc

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your opinion on the point of view expressed by this Russian critic?
I really do not agree with him. In my opinion everyone should decide about him/herself, so cryptocurrencies like for example Bitcoin should be available for everybody.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone has a right to their own opinion but there is no need to lord that on anyone or countries for that matter. All those vices he mentioned have been in play way before bitcoin and even without it, there is no guarantee that they will cease.
That is true, but the truth is that there are very extremist and highly influential people who believe they are owners of the truth, therefore they do everything possible to make their opinions law.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think he is really against bitcoin and he should note that even before the existence of bitcoin there as been drug trafficking ,money laundering and others , and also bitcoin has help to provide employment opportunities
Despite the advancement of cryptocurrencies, those people only see the dark side, they refuse to see the advantages.
I really do not agree with him. In my opinion everyone should decide about him/herself, so cryptocurrencies like for example Bitcoin should be available for everybody.
I agree 100% with you, that should be an individual decision, as long as there are controls to minimize money laundering and payment for illicit activities through cryptocurrencies

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Despite the advancement of cryptocurrencies, those people only see the dark side, they refuse to see the advantages.

I agree 100% with you, that should be an individual decision, as long as there are controls to minimize money laundering and payment for illicit activities through cryptocurrencies
Yeah their hate for bitcoin won't even allow them to notice the good side , but always the bad side i just hope no one listens to what he is saying

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He only mention the bad side of bitcoin and fell to mention the good side. I think with proper regulations the bad side can be taken care of and Bitcoin is here to stay.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact is that when one is not informed ,he is deformed . He doesn't know much about Bitcoin ,and that is why he is saying this . He needs to read analysis from top play markers in Bitcoin market

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah their hate for bitcoin won't even allow them to notice the good side , but always the bad side i just hope no one listens to what he is saying
There are many people like that, Bitcoin has many enemies, but they are a minority compared to the enthusiasts. It is not bad that there are people against Bitcoin, they can see some details that enthusiasts cannot see due to their vision regarding the currency.

sammyblaq

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When he said Bitcoin means he is referring to the whole crypto coins.
As we are heading into Industry4.0, crypto is needed as to counter the paper currency.
What i fancy about cryptocurrency is about it's anonymousity of transaction which might be in use for illegal payments but the good also applies it too.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is true, but the truth is that there are very extremist and highly influential people who believe they are owners of the truth, therefore they do everything possible to make their opinions law.
Well, you are right about that and I have seen that in play many times. It is great that bitcoin is a global thing and not under anyone's control.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are many people like that, Bitcoin has many enemies, but they are a minority compared to the enthusiasts. It is not bad that there are people against Bitcoin, they can see some details that enthusiasts cannot see due to their vision regarding the currency.
I think its actually bad to see people against bitcoin, because they have followers that they would impact wrongly and show them the wrong perspective about bitcoin

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When he said Bitcoin means he is referring to the whole crypto coins.
As we are heading into Industry4.0, crypto is needed as to counter the paper currency.
What i fancy about cryptocurrency is about it's anonymousity of transaction which might be in use for illegal payments but the good also applies it too.
I like cryptocurrencies because they overturn the hegemony of governments with respect to payment systems, with respect to anonymity and the Bitcoin network is not as anonymous as before, there are methods to find out the origin and destination of a transaction.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, you are right about that and I have seen that in play many times. It is great that bitcoin is a global thing and not under anyone's control.
That is the idea, decentralize payments and destroy the hegemony of governments, there are still many details to correct and aspects to improve.
I think its actually bad to see people against bitcoin, because they have followers that they would impact wrongly and show them the wrong perspective about bitcoin
It is good to accept comments and criticisms, that allows you to correct details and improve as needed.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The price of bitcoin is not smiling at and other coins too. The level of fluctuations are justifiable reasons why government can't deal on bitcoin for it domestic and international transactions.

onlyprofits

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The price of bitcoin is not smiling at and other coins too. The level of fluctuations are justifiable reasons why government can't deal on bitcoin for it domestic and international transactions.
That is true, that is what stable currencies are for, with them we can carry out transactions at the same departure and arrival price and we are sure that it will vary very little over time.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is true, that is what stable currencies are for, with them we can carry out transactions at the same departure and arrival price and we are sure that it will vary very little over time.
I have noticed that my trust wallet tokens fluctuates easily so trading it will be highly profitable, you could make 10% gains easily from it

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That is the idea, decentralize payments and destroy the hegemony of governments, there are still many details to correct and aspects to improve.

It is good to accept comments and criticisms, that allows you to correct details and improve as needed.
Yeah but in this case there is no correction bitcoin need to make again , since those people just hate bitcoin and they state the downside of using without the advantage