Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

✅OFFICIAL EVADAV>> Empowering Publishers & Advertisers with Leading Ads

4.50 star(s)
2 Rating - Raters

EvaDav

OFFICIAL
COMPANY
LV

Reaction score
Website
evadav.com
BMF Points
$4,167
evadavlogo.jpg

EVADAV is the industry leader in delivering engaging and premium ads across various formats via CPC and CPM pricing models. What sets EVADAV apart is in-house-built technology and round-the-clock partner care with professional account managers.

How you benefit from partnering with EVADAV, Leading Ads:
- Premium and direct traffic sources
- Certified by AdSecure
- Complete transparency & budget control
- 40+ payment systems
- MultiTag extra monetization solution to generate +30% from your landing page
- 25k+ quality direct advertisers
- Instant weekly payouts

Top performing ad formats:
- Native Ads
- Push Notifications
- Inpage Messages
- Popunders

Join the leader to become one!

Last edited:
new_functional_white_and_black_lists_EN.png

? Hello, Evadavers!

You asked - we did. We present to your attention an update in the logic of the White and Blacklists. Now it's possible to exclude individual sub-sources at the level of each zone or bigger source.
*available upon request

Let's figure out together how it works:

Step 1 - work with audiences

✅ Create an Audience for your Whitelist and add to it, separated by commas, all zones, and sources from which you want to receive traffic.

audience_white_zones.jpg

After that - click Add sources to add zones into your list.
*Please note that you have the option of exporting the list of your zones in CSV format - for this use the Export all to csv button.

audience_white_zones_added.jpg

✅ Let's move on to creating the Black List. To do that, create a new Audience and add your sub-sources, separated by commas.

audience_black_sub-sources.jpg

By clicking on the Add sources button, we will add them to our list.
* pay attention, if you want to check if there is already a certain sub-source inside your sheet - just copy it into the search field and the system will immediately show you if this ID is inside this audience.

audience_black_sub-sources_search.jpg

✅ By creating a Whitelist and a Blacklist, we will get two separate audiences. We will use them while creating our advertising campaign.

audiences_main.jpg

Step 2 - creating a campaign

✅ When creating a campaign - add pre-created audiences to your Whitelist and Blacklist Audiences.
Thus, you will be able to receive traffic from the zones you require, excluding the sub-sources of each of them.

campaign_audiences_lists.jpg

Step 3 - automation and a secret sauce

✅ So, we have a great tool that will allow you to optimize your traffic deeper and get higher income. However, this can also be improved. Don't waste time manually filling out lists - set up auto-rules and replenish your audiences automatically.

You can set up custom rules using parameters such as impressions, clicks, leads, costs, click-through rates, cost per lead, profit, and return on investment.

Let's look at an example.
✅ Let's set up an auto-rule in which any sub-source will be included in the blacklist if after receiving 1000 clicks from it, we still haven't received a single lead.

automated_rules_black_list.jpg

Step 4 - launching the campaign

✅ So, we have prepared everything needed to start. Choose an ad format, load creatives and links, set up display options and targeting, add a schedule and limits for our ad campaign. Let's start!

Save time, raise budgets without any risks, get more conversions at the best value and grow your income.

? The option of new Black and Whitelists rules is available from a personal manager upon request - hurry up to test

new_functional_white_and_black_lists_EN.png

? Hello, Evadavers!

You asked - we did. We present to your attention an update in the logic of the White and Blacklists. Now it's possible to exclude individual sub-sources at the level of each zone or bigger source.
*available upon request

Let's figure out together how it works:

Step 1 - work with audiences

✅ Create an Audience for your Whitelist and add to it, separated by commas, all zones, and sources from which you want to receive traffic.

audience_white_zones.jpg

After that - click Add sources to add zones into your list.
*Please note that you have the option of exporting the list of your zones in CSV format - for this use the Export all to csv button.

audience_white_zones_added.jpg

✅ Let's move on to creating the Black List. To do that, create a new Audience and add your sub-sources, separated by commas.

audience_black_sub-sources.jpg

By clicking on the Add sources button, we will add them to our list.
* pay attention, if you want to check if there is already a certain sub-source inside your sheet - just copy it into the search field and the system will immediately show you if this ID is inside this audience.

audience_black_sub-sources_search.jpg

✅ By creating a Whitelist and a Blacklist, we will get two separate audiences. We will use them while creating our advertising campaign.

audiences_main.jpg

Step 2 - creating a campaign

✅ When creating a campaign - add pre-created audiences to your Whitelist and Blacklist Audiences.
Thus, you will be able to receive traffic from the zones you require, excluding the sub-sources of each of them.

campaign_audiences_lists.jpg

Step 3 - automation and a secret sauce

✅ So, we have a great tool that will allow you to optimize your traffic deeper and get higher income. However, this can also be improved. Don't waste time manually filling out lists - set up auto-rules and replenish your audiences automatically.

You can set up custom rules using parameters such as impressions, clicks, leads, costs, click-through rates, cost per lead, profit, and return on investment.

Let's look at an example.
✅ Let's set up an auto-rule in which any sub-source will be included in the blacklist if after receiving 1000 clicks from it, we still haven't received a single lead.

automated_rules_black_list.jpg

Step 4 - launching the campaign

✅ So, we have prepared everything needed to start. Choose an ad format, load creatives and links, set up display options and targeting, add a schedule and limits for our ad campaign. Let's start!

Save time, raise budgets without any risks, get more conversions at the best value and grow your income.

? The option of new Black and Whitelists rules is available from a personal manager upon request - hurry up to test

thanks for asking for you)

2021.04.05_top_countries_march_en.png

?Hello, fellow partners!

We'd like to share a new update so you can earn more from your campaigns.

Campaigns Schedule Navigation Panel
✅ Use the timezone of your Local Time or Coordinated Universal Time choosing UTC;

2021.04.05_campaign_schedule_0.jpg

✅ Set up the correct days of the week and hours using our customizable navigation bar to choose the best schedule for your ad display;

2021.04.05_campaign_schedule_1_new.gif

✅ Adjust the display period if you want to limit your campaigns to strict dates;

2021.04.05_campaign_schedule_2.jpg

And, of course, we are pretty sure you want to boost monetization and run traffic of the highest quality. We've gathered for you very useful statistics that can improve your results dramatically. So here you go:

TOP GEOs AND VERTICALS OF MARCH

PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
? Adult - IN ID BR PH RU PK TH NG MX VN
? Applications - BR MX IN ID TR PH JP RU BD TH
? Gambling - ID TH MY UA KZ UZ AZ TZ IT VN
❓ Questionnaire - BR IN RU TR TH UZ ID KZ CL UA
? Finance - BR TR MX IT RU ID GT UA NG RO
? Sweepstakes - ID IR IT KG PH TH US MY MX DE
? Software - US JP MX GB BR CA TR AU FR AR
? Pinsubmit - BG TR RU RS LT VN KE SI EG QA
? Health - UZ UA BG SA SK HU RO CZ IT LT PT
?E-Commerce - RU BR ID PL KZ UA US GE CO UZ

IN—PAGE MESSAGES
? Adult - IN US PK MX VN EG BR MY PH BD
? APK - BR US IN EG VN IQ MX IT BD RU
? Gambling - ID TH MY VN IN US UA JP SG FR
❓Questionnaire - IN BR TR ID UZ TH KZ CL BO MX
? Finance - BR MX PL EC IN TH TR ZA PE ES
? Sweepstakes - DZ IN KZ IR PH BO AF CU LY ID
? Dating - BR CO NG PE IN EG US EC SV GT
? Sexual content - BR IN EG US UZ IT RU UA RO BY
⚽️ Betting - BD KZ VN UZ AZ TH SN RU CI UA
? Games - IN US DE ES NL GB IT FR KZ CA

POPUNDER
? Adult - US VN GB IN CA KZ JP RU DE MY
? E-Commerce - GB UA TH DE CO RU US NL AT FR
? Entertainment - BR IN TH US TR DE PK UA MX JP
? Finance - BR IN ES GB RU US JP OM ID DE
⚽️ Betting - US VN NG BG CA SN CI CN RO UA
✉️ System messages - JP BE DE GB US IT CZ AT AU VN
? Gambling - JP US VN DE SG NG IN GB CA AU
? Push subscriptions - JP MY IN ID US IT DE SA PH CL
? Sweepstakes - PY US KZ ZA BO CL TZ AE BR LY
? Applications - US BR ID MX JP ZA TW RU ES CL

NATIVE ADS
? Adult - IN US BR DE IT MY JP FR RO GB
? Finance - IN TR BR PL VN ID KZ UA DE BY
? Gambling - ID TH UA KZ JP RO BR IN CZ
❓ Questionnaire - IN ID TR RU US GB RO NL CA BY
⚽️ Betting - TH UA DE US BD GB
? E-Commerce - RU US IN KZ UA BR BY RO TH SA
? Health - US BR DE NP ES RU IN IT UA UZ
? Sexual content - US DE NP ID MX TH TR UZ PT IN
? Entertainment - CN IN US ID RU BR TH UZ AZ GB
? Sweepstakes - SA US BO TR IN KW AE FR BR DZ

? In case you have any questions, address your manager, who is ready to help you 24/7/365.

SCALE YOUR TRAFFIC WITH US ?

Referral_EN5_1200x628.png

?Hello, Evadavers!
Today we have stunnable news for you. We're about traffic and want to give our users everything they need to make more money with us.
Thus, we announce the start of our unique REFERRAL PROGRAM FOR ADVERTISERS.

The Evadav referral program gives all users a powerful tool for extra earnings. It doesn't matter if you are already one of our advertisers or publishers, you can apply and start attracting new advertisers using your own link.

In a nutshell:
✅ Take your own referral link inside the account bar;

referral_program_1.jpg

✅ Share your referral link in any convenient way you like. That's totally on your side;

✅ Make sure that new advertisers coming through your referral link. Once they will register you will be able to see them in your statistic;

✅ Get paid $50 for each one advertiser who will come via your link, register, and spend $500 or more as an advertiser in any ad format. On top of that, $50 will get each one of them as soon as their spends will touch $500;

✅ Transfer earned funds to the advertiser's or publisher's balance if you'd like to withdraw them. No hold, no any additional commissions, and no restrictions above these rules coming;

Agree, it's pretty easy, isn't it? Let's calculate your profits:
✔️ let's say you attract 1000 users;
✔️ 200 of them will reach the goal and advertising costs will exceed $ 500;
✔️ Excellent! $10k will be going to your audience and $10k will fly to you directly;
✔️ and don't forget about 800 users who will grow and evolve. This way, you will be able to receive payments over and over again.

Tips for reaching a loyal audience or how to become a super millionaire with the Evadav Referral Program:
✅ Choose the right places to promote your link;

✅ Test different channels such as social networks, forums, chats, sites, comments, online communities, blogs, advertising platforms and, of course, don't forget about your real friends - send them a link and earn $ 100 for both of you with each of them.

✅ Make content: creatives, reviews, articles, stories, case and videos, and all stuff to make a final user interested in coming via your link;

✅ Try to avoid misleading and focus on big partners who can bring you money soon;

✅ Make your promotion as native as possible;

✅ Try to describe fully all benefits and options of working with the Evadav platform;

✅ Remember that each one attracted advertiser will get $50 from us and you can operate this fact to multiply the value of your proposal

Contact our support team or your personal manager if you need any additional information. ?

CONNECT TO EVADAV REFERRAL PROGRAM. EARN YOUR MILLION ?

Last edited:
This mofos suddenly disabled my account because of fake traffic.
I swear I never sent one single fake traffic to my website. The Alexa's rank is ~5K why would I send fake traffic to my website?
The support just don't answer my emails anymore. They disabled my account and stole my income.

I'm a well respected member here. Everyone know me. Be aware guys.

This mofos suddenly disabled my account because of fake traffic.
I swear I never sent one single fake traffic to my website. The Alexa's rank is ~5K why would I send fake traffic to my website?
The support just don't answer my emails anymore. They disabled my account and stole my income.

I'm a well respected member here. Everyone know me. Be aware guys.
Hello! We understand that you are having problems, but they will be resolved as soon as possible. For a more detailed consideration, you must specify the ID / Email of registration of your account in any convenient way. Email for communication: [email protected], support is available 24/7/365. After that, we can contact you and start solving problems. You can also contact the @evadavru telegram chat, where you can discuss any issue around the clock.

Hello! We understand that you are having problems, but they will be resolved as soon as possible. For a more detailed consideration, you must specify the ID / Email of registration of your account in any convenient way. Email for communication: [email protected], support is available 24/7/365. After that, we can contact you and start solving problems. You can also contact the @evadavru telegram chat, where you can discuss any issue around the clock.
Of course I did that. They asked me to send them my clicks log. I DON'T HAVE NO https://www.beermoneyforum.com/ CLICKS LOG. I only used popups. one script and that was it.
After that I got no answers to my emails any more. Way to be professional.

It's a mistake. You just judged and closed my account without paying me.
I'm innocent. Everybody know me here. Your judgement is flawed.

Of course I did that. They asked me to send them my clicks log. I DON'T HAVE NO https://www.beermoneyforum.com/ CLICKS LOG. I only used popups. one script and that was it.
After that I got no answers to my emails any more. Way to be professional.

It's a mistake. You just judged and closed my account without paying me.
I'm innocent. Everybody know me here. Your judgement is flawed.
Please write your email from which you provided us with clicks log, so that we could rechecked your account information

EVADAV_NEWS_EN_1.png

? Hello, fellow partners!
It's not a secret that by setting your bid higher, you enable your ad to win more impressions. Have you already tried to make the max bids? If not, we would recommend you to make max bids to get more traffic volume of the highest quality ?!

How to set maximum CPM bids?
✔️Log in to your Evadav account.
✔️Choose the geo you are interested in and set instantly the maximum bid.
✔️Tick several countries at once and create separate campaigns + set maximum rates for all the geos you choose.

? Keep in mind that you can split your campaigns and duplicate them with recommended and maximum bids. Make tests and earn more.

?Countries with high supply volumes and their maximum CPM bids:

#In-page

SE Sweden $0.840
ID Indonesia $0.128
RU Russia $0.560

#Native
IN India $0.112
ID Indonesia $0.152
PH Philippines $0.068
ES Spain $0.236
FR France $0.264
RU Russia $0.348
UZ Uzbekistan $0.584

#Popunder
IT Italy $30.000
ES Spain $10.000
CA Canada $30.000
NL Netherlands $2.232
AL Albania $3.336
SE Sweden $10.000
DE Germany $30.000
FR France $4.788
IN India $5.000

So bring it on! The higher the bid, the more likely it is to get maximum quality and traffic volumes faster than other advertisers.

And one more great news for our advertisers working with GCC countries. From now you can add creatives in Arabic language.

How does it work?

✅ If the first character is Arabic - the text alignment direction will be from right to left (right2left);

✅ If the first element of the text is a special character, number, or emoji, and then an Arabic character follows - the direction of text alignment will also be from right to left (right2left);

max_bids_and_arabic_creatives.jpg

✅ If the first character of another language, for example English, followed by Arabic, the text alignment direction will be left to right (left2right);

✅ For Native ads, the text will be displayed in the center of the ads for better click-through rates;

If you are looking for more detailed info for ad formats and bids - please, don't hesitate to contact your manager. We are available 24/7 to ensure the quality of our services.

SCALE YOUR TRAFFIC WITH EVADAV?

native_tips_and_in-app_traffic_EN.png

?Hello, Evadavers!

Looking to get the most out of your native advertising budget?

What do we have for you?
A trusted source for testing in your campaigns.
Include it into your white lists - s1371

✅ Checked by our internal optimization team;
✅ Showed a high envelope on internal companies;
✅ Placements are top mobile gaming applications with full transparency;

Recommended CPM bids:
??India - $0,30+
??Indonesia - $0,60+
??Korea - $0,60+
??Brazil - 0,40+
??Russia - $0,80+
??Philippines - $0,40+
??Japan - $1,00+
??Mexico - $0,45+
??Pakistan - $0,30+
??Egypt - $0,30+
??Australia - $1,00+
??Malaysia - $0,70+
??Bangladesh - $0,25+
??Saudi Arabia - $0,30+
??United Kingdom - $1,00+

Here is an example of ads:

native_s1371_creatives.png

But we have something more for you.
Here are powerful native advertising tips to get you started fast and make your ROI impressive.

✅ Your ad creatives must be top-notch
Ad creatives are definitely one of the most important parts of any ad campaign. They set the tone for the user experience of your brand. The first thing that users notice in any visual ad is the image itself; poor creatives will turn your audience away from your ads. Always test 3 to 8 creatives inline with separate links as part of split tests

✅ Target your audience with a very deep segmentation level
In the beginning, try to use the "carpet bombing" technique (targeting ads to the maximum number of people in a certain demographic group, region, or interest). Keep in mind that carpet bombing on a tight budget will prove ineffective.
When you run native ads for the most granular portion of your audience, you can be confident that your ad spend will bring the most results.

✅ Optimize what needs optimization and don't touch what works
Follow the adage: "While it works well, don't fix it." This way, you always get the most out of your ad budget. Be persistent in managing your budget and campaigns. Evaluate campaigns daily. Stop ads that are not producing any results and set your budget to the most effective ones. But always remember that you shouldn't experiment too much with advertising.
As we said at the beginning, follow the adage: "If something isn't broken, you don't need to fix it."

✅ Divide Your Ad Campaigns by targeting
Target in detail not only by bid but also to use other settings and options for audience segmentation. Desirable to test and create different campaigns for separate platforms (desktop and mobile), and OS (iOS, Android, and their versions) for better results.

✅ Tracking is King
Set up a tracker, transmit conversions, and receive macros ZONE_ID, SOURCE_ID, SUB_PERIOD, CREATIVE_ID to display statistics and optimization inside the account. Add auto-rules to optimize for conversions and bids and improve your campaign's effectiveness.

Contact your personal manager to get full help with bidding strategy advice, including native ads and mobile app traffic in your ad campaigns.

SCALE YOUR TRAFFIC WITH EVADAV?

📢 Recommended Partners

MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
BMFAds.com - Advertise and Monetize Your CPC, CPM, POP Traffic BMF Staff
4.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 3: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.