Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

✅OFFICIAL EVADAV>> Empowering Publishers & Advertisers with Leading Ads

4.50 star(s)
2 Rating - Raters

EvaDav

OFFICIAL
COMPANY
LV

Reaction score
Website
evadav.com
BMF Points
$4,167
evadavlogo.jpg

EVADAV is the industry leader in delivering engaging and premium ads across various formats via CPC and CPM pricing models. What sets EVADAV apart is in-house-built technology and round-the-clock partner care with professional account managers.

How you benefit from partnering with EVADAV, Leading Ads:
- Premium and direct traffic sources
- Certified by AdSecure
- Complete transparency & budget control
- 40+ payment systems
- MultiTag extra monetization solution to generate +30% from your landing page
- 25k+ quality direct advertisers
- Instant weekly payouts

Top performing ad formats:
- Native Ads
- Push Notifications
- Inpage Messages
- Popunders

Join the leader to become one!

Last edited:
CPA CONF 2019 gathers the traffic market experts on the 15th of March in Kyiv.
It is the largest independent affiliate conference, which facilitates collaboration of webmasters and affiliate networks.
We, for sure, can not miss such an event – we've been invited to participate as information partners.
Come see us at the conference, we can talk about new trends on the market and discuss partnerships: http://cpaconf.com/

March 12 through 14 Amsterdam will host Affiliate Summit Europe 2019. It runs the biggest performance marketing events in the world. Attendees can expect to network and learn from top companies and key decision makers from the affiliate marketing industry.

We cannot miss such an event, therefore find us at the Meet Market table #39. Expect to learn a lot of insights and find out new opportunities for your business.
Don't miss out: https://www.affiliatesummit.com/euro/

Tips from EvaDav on improving push-notifications.

Push-messages are watched by over 90% of subscribers. Barely any mailing system has the same open rates. But, to make a subscriber interested to click the link in a push-notification we advise to follow these tips:

✅ Use Call-to-Action. Make it short and relevant.It's the proven way to motivate a user to click a push-notification. The stronger the Call-to-Action is, the faster you will attract your target audience.

✅ Quality is better than quantity. Practice shows that more doesn't necessarily mean better. Don't be annoying. Provide high-quality content and your clients will stay with you for a longer time.

✅ Choose a correct time for sending push-notifications. When choosing what to send to your customers, pay attention to the date and time. For example, if you have a long article, you better send it out in the middle of a weekday, in the evening or on the weekends. Users will have the time to read the full length of it.

Use these tips to improve your push-notifications and sky-rocket your conversion rates.

Happy Webmaster's Day!
For this occasion, we are launching a spring campaign called

Webmaster's Week

during which you will be getting amazing BONUSES on your ad account in EvaDav!
Go to your personal account, top up your advertiser balance for $XX and get +$XX bonus:

$1000 - $2999 => +$50
$3000 - $4999 => +$150
$5000 - $9999 => +$250
$10000 - $19999 => +$500

from $20000 = $1000

Note that you have only 7 days to use this opportunity, so hurry up!

GET MY BONUS!

Last edited:
EvaDav reveals secrets about how to use creatives in push-notifications to maximize their effectiveness:

✅ Push-notifications with images of a wheel of fortune recieve more clicks. Add a CTA to prompt user to "try their luck" for better results.

✅ Push-notifications with images of gifts work great too. Everybody likes gifts!

✅ Push-notifications with inscriptions also convert well. Make sure that the inscription on the visual is compliant with the headline and description of the push-notification.

❌ Choose visuals without brand symbols. Images with logos reduce the campaign reach and the amount of incoming traffic.

Pretty simple, isn't it? Just a few steps between you and efficient push-notifications.

Join us, we know how to help you increase you conversions and income!

Do you want to drive more leads?
It's more than possible with EvaDav as we are launching a new ad format – Native Advertising

To publishers we offer

1. Brand Safety
  2. Competitive CPM
  3. Cross-platform ad solutions
  4. Customization of ad units

To advertisers we offer

1. Full transparency
  2. Support of all formats
  3. Cross-platform advertising
  4. Variety of targeting options

Time to start making real money with EvaDav

Last edited:
Hello publishers, get ready for important news

Due to recent updates EvaDav introduced, the income is now calculated depending on the CPC rate, which means the more the audience clicks on the ads, the more our publishers earn! The following metrics are now displayed in your account:

✔️ Clicks – the number of clicks;

✔️ CPC – the cost per click based on the GEO your subscribers are from;

✔️ CTR – calculated by the formula (clicks/impressions)*100

Enjoy the transparency and convenience of working with EvaDav

Join us now!

Do you, guys, want to track your ad campaigns even more effectively?

From now on you can do it with the POSTBACK feature and Click ID we have added to the functionality of the EvaDav platform:

✅measure the results of your ad campaigns in real time;

✅optimize ads & increase ROI;

✅use the tracker you like the most.

Login to your ad account and enjoy the benefits of your cooperation with EvaDav

Last edited:
Are you ready for some hot news?

AdSummit Kyiv 2019 is coming. It's one of the biggest annual conference on mobile & video advertising featuring various speakers and intensive networking.

Meet us, join us and drive your company forward.

Let's influence the industry and create digital vibes together.

See you on May 1️⃣6️⃣ at the Platinum stand P1. Don't miss out: https://adsummit.events/

[CASE STUDY] Getting a 255% ROI by combining Push Notifications and a Dating offer

K3gsr8sAKCnpEJce1XZy5jeRfRjoxJp1ydjiIdZnDrQsJwI8ISbCM-evAoVGzlDhZdqtz_OYv3Wz1znHQiGruKtE9GRJytiKRDglcQkI2WeYWzbLgVLttuXZbD7Ag9wh0L2IgocC

This time we have another successful case of a clever combination of EvaDav's Push Notifications and a Dating offer.

Starting with a piece of overall information:

Ad Format: Push Notifications from EvaDav
GEO: FR
Campaign Period: 15/03/2019 - 28/04/2019
Affiliate Network: ProfitSocial
Offer: UkrainianShow 18+ CPL FR ES IT PT US CA AU NZ UK DE DK NO SE NL FI WW [WEB/TAB/WAP]
Targeting specs: Chrome browser on Android mobile devices
Total budget: $1506
Total earned: $5355
Net earnings: $3849
ROI: 255%

We've also got the advertiser speaking for himself this time, so you get a chance to learn of his experience firsthand.

Choosing an offer. The unknown territory

I've never had experience working with neither a Dating offer nor a CPL model, but I heard that this combination can be extremely profitable if you play your cards right. I stumbled upon an offer from TopOffers and ProfitSocial and chose to work with EvaDav. I was positive that their traffic and Push Notifications will do perfectly for me.

First thing I did was talking to my friends and colleagues who are more knowledgeable about this combination. Knowing all the common pitfalls before I started working was crucial for me.

I've been told to make my first steps on a predictable and stable GEOs. That was the main reason why I chose this offer and targeted basically the first GEO on the list - France.

Next thing they told me was to be ready to invest money. My own experience taught me that going into an uncharted territory requires time and money investments, so I was ready for it.

The last thing I've been told to focus on - was targeting Android devices. Well, to be honest, I didn't just want to believe it, so I promised myself to test this out: Chrome/Windows vs. Chrome on Android devices. The test proved me wrong. Just take a look at this (clicks by device):
aeTRW00xwxkSSoWoR7VJPPbsx5pRv1rnR9g1AyDWT1fx4FRlhUGawPIe1J3RA_Fqvgb4Z_NWE4C90p5oNE8MgEnbh1UWubjWxuGHBWoeEQQDJuGyTgW5nODkZyRuThJa9gALXaeP

Creating Push Notifications and a Landing Page. The "usual stuff"

Since I already knew how to work with Push Notifications with EvaDav, I followed the known path: created 2-5 different Push Notifications creatives that matched the Landing that the offer had.

Below are the two most successful Push Notifications:
7ekuForjzTyEmbYfdFDsehhR8EqFEcaxzqpQi8Qwj2_94bJE-2229hihBVlVckNDFPhJZ9SMBBLO6MyRolpkSxZI63I29cjwmukLlV7FAvgvYEGUaKHwgzYx0kwDsgLwHjJHqg-Y
k4pR0RRWSuxgF3C0eyG071zxdReFnW_z12BRIRhbSEaLYu7xuRb-EDjQUPmOE29ErqMRIkCf3De0HE5BGzcatG8-53o0xjGUYrn7jn27NeeCemaJBr0iYuJ9B3tS0auHIggaSi0S

You don't really need much from a Push Notification, just make sure it's short, attractive for your TA, and works correctly.

The offer had a pretty well-designed Landing: minimalistic, with pics and GIFs of the girls, and with a very simple 4-step 'personal data gatherer'. I've been advised that GIFs actually work better than plain pictures for a Dating offer Landing page, so that made me optimistic as well.

Take a look at the Landing page:
Se84bILGK4QlV59jSm1W08d81KXzDN65RKYDMO9iTjtcHoEQoz1TdMCx6AjZyXOIolh4nrbYQYeyDSWNVzCmnRvhskVEdCjpa3RhwIml4HzNDPI_RX8gQDHSDsq6EQXJMVC0q5hJ

Results. The joy of hard work paying off

I was more than satisfied with the results I got. Here's a screenshot from the cabinet that shows the overall situation at the later stages of my campaign:

F8PQ2iMo8Uf-dDh-ETvlixm0YTecOtX1sR3Z-cNJPk93-We6x_RATDp8L3EgvNgcwQz3NXkWLcRWEOifaXcQ_0FOUrtCdk2uPR8R2n9JFbXiGmy6utOr97HlJDbx6NuOV1r6JsKE

I can't really show you more, as it contains some sensitive information for me. My first weeks weren't as profitable as the last ones as I was still testing the proper targeting, black- and whitelisting, updating my pushes, etc.
Here's what I got at the end:

Clicks: 351 273

Leads: 1 392

Total earnings: $5 355

I spent $1506 on this campaign, which brought me to a $3849 of net earnings and a stunning 255% ROI. This was actually the highest that I've ever gotten!

Conclusions

I just want to list all the major things that I've learned throughout this campaign:

1. Ask for advice.
    This is especially important if you've never done what you're about to do.
  2. Be ready to invest time and money.
    Don't want to sound like a broken record, but there's really no way to achieve anything in affiliate marketing if you're not willing to give in.
  3. Don't be afraid of uncommon decisions.
    I didn't believe that targeting Android devices would do the trick, but it had an insanely good outcome. Who would have thought?
  4. Don't forget the basics.
    Especially when creating Push Notifications and Landing Pages. There are things you simply must do unless you want to fail badly.
  5. Work with proven partners.
    Find yourself a network you're comfortable working with, as I found EvaDav.
  6. Relax and enjoy the flight.
    Once you've done all the hard work and it's all just working by itself - relax and watch the money flow to your pocket.
That's it for this time. Thank you for reading this, and I hope this guide has been helpful.

Getting a 222% ROI by combining Push Notifications from EvaDav and a Sweepstakes offer [CASE STUDY]

This time we provide an overview on a successful case by an arbitrager, who earned nearly $3k NET on a US GEO in just over 3 weeks. Read more below.

Overall information:

Ad Format: Push Notifications from EvaDav

GEO: US

Campaign Period: 01/06/2019 - 23/06/2019

Affiliate Network: Finaff

Offers: Walmart 1000$ generic US [WEB/ WAP]

Total budget: $1325

Total earned: $4272

Net earnings: $2947

ROI: 222%

Let's see what's so special about this case.

Affiliate Network and the Offer

The affiliate used Finaff as an affiliate network. It has recently gone public and for now proves to be a source of great offers.

The Sweepstake offer from Walmart was used with a $1000 gift card as a prize. GEO was only US, probably since Walmart mainly operates there. The payment system was CPL SOI, obviously because you can't have users approving their registration - this will kill the CR rate.

Creatives and the Pre-Landing

Push Notifications from EvaDav were chosen to be the creatives. There are risks involved in working with Pushes at a Tier-1 GEOs:
  • the need to have high budget if you want to test them
  • the traffic is expensive, so you have to be real careful with scaling your campaign

After split-testing only best-performing Pushes remained.

Can't show you the creatives this time, but both consisted of:
  1. An icon of unread message - attracts attention right away;
  2. A big image of the prize - a $1000 gift card;
  3. The name and description saying that a user has a chance to win his prize.

It's very important to show the prize right away on the Push Notification - you show the thing that the user actually wants to get.

The next thing in the funnel was the Pre-Landing Page.

[IMG]

[IMG]

It's important to show the prize again on the first screen the user sees after he clicks the Push Notification. Since it's a CPL offer, you should start gathering the personal data after that. This time the user was asked 3 questions and had to leave his email address.

What's also important, this Pre-Landing showed the user reviews which induced more trust in new users.

Results
The arbitrager started getting excellent results from day 1!

Finaff stats:

[IMG]

Clicks: 35 256

Leads: 1 780

CR: 5.08

Total budget: $1325

Total earned: $4272

Net earnings: $2947

ROI: 222%

Conclusion:
This case proves that arbitraging on a Tier-1 GEO, especially US, can be extremely profitable. Take a serious approach, work with proven partners, make sure your creatives work correctly, and that your Pre-Landing serves its purpose and the purpose of the offer.

Thanks for reading this case. We wish you all high profits.

TfM9brcnIcL77NTT3N5uqABDWkRMenNKq_4i0nKWiYFB1Ofmo9F2BZgBD-5JnYQ08NuplJraZa8urLwr2pA2aCDJ4E-5fG-wX6Kj82p5

On the Arbitrager Day EvaDav brings you hot news

We in EvaDav have been wondering why there was an Arbitration Court Employee Day but not a Traffic-Arbitrager Day
Isn't really fair, is it? So we decided to right the wrongs and.

We announce an Arbitragers Week
It will be legen... wait for it... dary!

⚡Transfer 500$ money to your account and get +50$ bonus.

❗Only for new affiliates
The promo lasts for 7 days, July 17 through July 23

Don't miss out, get your summer BONUS from EvaDav

Last edited:
https://https://www.beermoneyforum.com/.com/f/articles/why-are-push-notifications-good.43/cover-image
EvaDav - an affiliate network with over 11 years of experience on the market of Push Notifications and Native Ads, shares its opinion on why should any business consider using Push Notifications as one of their marketing tools.

What are the benefits of Push Notifications?

Easy and fast subscription.
All that is needed is to click the "Allow" button in the pop-up window on the website.

Direct contact.
Pushes allow you to speak to your clients directly. Personalization and flexible targeting make it, so your Notifications are relevant and wanted.

The inability to send spam.
Sending Push is possible only after subscribers' permission. At the time of subscription, an encrypted code is assigned to it. Therefore, it is technically impossible to copy such a database or send a Push to a user who did not subscribe.

Low price.
View rate is higher than emails, and the price is lower than SMS. You also pay not for the amount of the text in the message, but for delivered Push Notifications to unique subscribers.

Easy management.
By choosing one of three simple ways to unsubscribe, users can set up a convenient time for delivering Push Notifications or unsubscribe from them altogether.

Let's see how Push Notifications can improve any business' KPIs:
  • The average View Rate is 80%.
  • Increase traffic by 150%.
  • Increase Conversion Rate by 20-50%.
  • The average amount of time during which users see Push Notifications - 6 hours and 40 minutes.
  • Subscribers spend 72% more time on the website.
Evadav percentage of involvement in different business areas:

Here are some scenarios which are well-suited for Push Notifications to use in:

As a trigger mailings.
You can notify your customers about the status of their order, the availability of goods they browsed, or their abandoned cart. View Rate of such Push Notifications will be around 90%, and you can also adjust the delivery time by minutes.

For mass ads.
What could be better than a sale, which 90% of all your subscribers know about?

Music websites.
Announce new album releases to your subscribers. Tell them when a band they listen to has released something new.

Traveling.
Make sure that your subscribers know when there's a special offer on flight tickets, hotels, car rental services, etc.

Weather forecasts, betting rates, news.
Pushes are ideal for delivering urgent messages. You can report changes in exchange rates, results of sports matches, news, and send important alerts from services.

Trainings, webinars, blogs, and presentations.
36% of Chrome users subscribe to this kind of Push Notifications. You can announce an upcoming event, a training program, or a webinar in advance. This will arouse the interest of subscribers, and they will gladly attend your event.

Software companies.
How do you get your customers to buy the full version of your app? If your users go to the tariffs page but only choose the trial version, send them a Push Notification with an offer of discount: "We offer you a 25% discount on [name of the tariff] within the next two hours. Time is limited!"

Also, motivate the user to finish using the trial period and start paying. Send a Push Notification like this one: "Do you want to access all functions? Upgrade and get 1 month free!"

BONUS! Learn more about Evadav in our Evadav review.

https://www.https://www.beermoneyforum.com/.com/attachments/photo_2019-08-01_16-48-47-jpg.14901/
The hottest GIVEAWAY is here!https://www.https://www.beermoneyforum.com/.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.png

5 free tickets to Kyiv Affiliate Conference MAC'19 on October 8th.

⚡️ Our terms are really simple – all you have to do is:

❗We will randomly choose 5 winners on August 10 at 18:00.

Do not miss this opportunity!
https://www.https://www.beermoneyforum.com/.com/styles/default/xenforo/clear.pngGood luck and see you in Kyiv on October 8th!

Getting lost in affiliate marketing or traffic monetization? Find the answers in EvaDav guide

Hello, readers.
We at EvaDav are often asked a variety of questions about traffic arbitrage, Push Notification campaigns or Native Ads. We realized that perhaps there is a lack of information on our website or on the Internet. That's why we have prepared a FAQ guide.

Let's start with the questions asked by our affiliates-advertisers.

For how long does the campaign moderation last?
Working regulations for the moderation of advertising campaigns are up to 20 minutes, after which the status of your campaign will change. We conduct moderation manually, and our moderators work 24/7, so you can start your campaigns anytime.

How much is the minimum deposit amount?
The minimum deposit amount is 100 USD.

Is there a blacklist and can I work with it?
Yes. When you create a campaign, you can create an audience you want to exclude and then add it to your blacklist. To do this, you need to go to the menu item "Audiences" to create an audience with an optional name and in the Source field enter the sources of traffic that you want to exclude. When creating an advertising campaign, at the very bottom, there is a Blacklist section, in the Audiences field enter the first 3 letters of the audience name and choose from the list those audiences you want to exclude.

How do I get more traffic?
Not only the bid, but also CTR have an equal impact on the auction winnings and, accordingly, on the traffic volume. The bid should be set in the "min-recommended" range. But, it is necessary to keep in mind that to buy out the "fresh" subscriber base, where the competition is high, the bid should be close to the recommended level.

Is there a mass download of creatives in the campaign?
Unfortunately, we do not have such functionality at the moment. Only one piece of creative material can be loaded into one campaign.

Now let's answer those questions from our affiliates-publishers.

Which model is more profitable: RevShare or CPA?
It is more profitable to work with the RevShare, as the users subscribe only once and keep bringing the income browsing through and clicking on the Push Notifications until they unsubscribe. This is a long-term model.
CPA-model is a short-term profitability model. The publisher only receives revenue once per their subscriber's action. After that action, that subscriber creates no more profit for a publisher.

What is the ROI of one RevShare subscription?
An approximate calculation can be made by the manager: how much will 1 subscriber bring per day, after 7 days, and after a month. Everything depends on the GEO you are monetizing.

How many subscriptions do I need to earn $100 a day?
Let's consider the work on the RevShare model:
  • Monetize the traffic from the countries in our TOP.
  • As the subscriber base grows, the profitability grows.
  • The quality of traffic and the interaction of the audience with the Push Notifications also influence the quality of traffic.
Starting from 10K daily subs of Tier 1-2 mix, you can reach this income in a week.

What to do if the site owner doesn't want Pushes to be sent from his domain?
In this case, they can use the popup widget, then the notifications are sent from our domain.

Which GEOs are more profitable to monetize?
Tier 1 and CIS are our top GEOs.

What traffic sources can the webmaster use?
We accept all traffic sources, any vertical, all GEOs. Everything but bot traffic. We apply an account ban for bot traffic.

Can there be a Native subscription to http?
No, native subscriptions are only used for https protocol.

Which CR is considered reasonable?
Average CR in the system is 12%

We hope we've answered the majority of your questions here. If not, please consult our website or your personal manager at EvaDav. Our support team works 24/7 and is happy to provide any sort of assistance.

📢 Recommended Partners

MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
BMFAds.com - Advertise and Monetize Your CPC, CPM, POP Traffic BMF Staff
4.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 3: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.