NEW Etrustbux.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Etrustbux.com is a Pay to click website from where we can make money by

*** Viewing Advertisements

We can earn up to $0.01 per our own click.

*** Clix Grid

*** Watching Videos

*** PTSU

*** Offers

*** Contests

*** Games

To get paid we need a minimum of $1 and can get paid with Perfect Money

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
This website is legit and still paying, the minimum required to withdraw is also low so it won't take you much to reach it. The only down side is that there is only one payment processor to get paid.

Marlboro

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Here's the list of advertisement available.
25*0.005 = $0.125
3*0.003 = $0.009
8*0.002 = $ 0.016
9*0.001 = $0.009
Avg of $0.159 per day.

It'll take 6 days for you to receive the payment, and I didn't see any payment proof from the site but hoping that the site is legit

Fayiz

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I am not member of these Site But I see the some payment proof of these site on NBR
if site is legit it is profitable work in these site because 0.12$ Day their own click

Aadii

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Here's the list of advertisement available.
25*0.005 = $0.125
3*0.003 = $0.009
8*0.002 = $ 0.016
9*0.001 = $0.009
Avg of $0.159 per day.

It'll take 6 days for you to receive the payment, and I didn't see any payment proof from the site but hoping that the site is legit
this is the payment proof page

Fayiz

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
0.16 $ DAILY EARNING WITHOUT ACTIVE REFERELS IF ITS LEGIT IT IS GOOD PLATFORM FOR MAKING MONEY I SEE THE SEVERAL PROOF OF PAYEMENT BUT I DONT KONW FAKE OR NOT ANY WAY HOPE SITE IS TRUSTABLE LIKE THEIR NAME

J

JohnyMclain

Amazing website in the whole ptc industry, really amazing, i think this will reaches on the highest rank in the history

Fayiz

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
They are paying at the moment their last payment on March 24 I like to join these site but this site doesn't have payeer or PayPal payment option

danides

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Now Watch videos and traffic exchange both are working.

Traffic exchange is auto-surfing, just open it and it will surf the ads automatically. And you earn Money from it.

Watch videos will give you two Profits. One is 0.001 to 0.05 after every two videos in your main balance.
and the 2nd profit is after watching every video you will get 1 credit for each, the credit which you will get is for you to advertise your youtube video or any website on site etrustbux.

All payments will be made via Skrill, Perfect Money, Easypaisa, And Jazzcash

N

Nazish

Its really a great site, which cares and the admin loves everyone, He is a real human who think about everyone