Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

SCAM Ethtrust.ltd Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

btcminer

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys check out this new doubler project just started few minutes ago

Min invest 0.20 usd BTC/DOGE/LTC/ETH/PERFECT MONEY/PAYEER
Min withdraw from 0.10 usd

This is the perfect time to join with almost 0 risk
You are not going to find another doubler this quick

If you are interested please join with the link and thanks

Opera Snapshot_2019-10-10_144141_ethtrust.ltd.png

MINETA Bitcoin Cloud Mining - Powered By Bitmain

momoriso

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will send $ 0.2 and see if it is an honest site to double the balance or just a scam site In any case, I am collecting this amount within a week or more of working on the Internet

momoriso

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1570717560767.png

I have sent the site a small amount of money that I never grieve for losing I wish Sadeq sent another quantity next time
If it is a scam I will not send one cent anymore

Attachments

edgar05

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
this is not a legit,. his is dreamhash . the recent site. i know this because i join there investment last few years ago.
this is dreamhash, read there features on there site. seacrh dreamhash on google to learn your mistakes

btcminer

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update sorry for being late but i am having extreme internet problem,

managed to withdraw some ref commissions / this project is paying and i hope you guys get paid as well

thanks for the ones that joined

this sounds like the end of the world or something

Opera Snapshot_2019-10-10_202354_ethtrust.ltd.png