Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Ethereum reached a new yearly high of 789$.

Sadak

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
Some hours before as bitcoin reached the landmark of 30k, the most popular altcoins also started ramping. Ethereum recorded the yearly high of 789$, when bitcoin recorded it's current all time high of 33.3k. I think ethereum is also going towards it's all time high.

sagefave

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
myaffiliatescorner.wordpress.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really impressed with the development of ethereum as I used to hold a little but have sold them now but wish I could have had it until now, I think I will buy more of ethereum and see what happens in the future

sagefave

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
myaffiliatescorner.wordpress.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am really impressed with the development of ethereum as I used to hold a little but have sold them now but wish I could have had it until now, I think I will buy more of ethereum and see what happens in the future

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For now, it seems to be steadily rising. While comments were made that $ 800 could be resistance, these levels were passed quickly.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think the price has gotten to $800k now , this really show that ethereum is increasing and this price would get to $1000 , so its best to store some now so you wont make more loss i think

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's good at least one can see alternative to bitcoin, let the price continue to rise so that some if us can start planing to buy ethereum in other to make cool cash.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It continues to rise really fast. It is trading around $ 830 in price. I think it continues to rise at a pace that many people do not expect. Let's see if it will continue.

nazgee

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some hours before as bitcoin reached the landmark of 30k, the most popular altcoins also started ramping. Ethereum recorded the yearly high of 789$, when bitcoin recorded it's current all time high of 33.3k. I think ethereum is also going towards it's all time high.
After Bitcoin the other major alcoin is Etherum and it has also good potential to break the all time record of its price. I also want to earn more and Etherum to hold and get good results.

Sadak

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also feeling sad I sold my investment when ethereum reached about around 600$. If I hadn't panic sell then, I would have earned a lot.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ETH is really making an incredible rise. I have never seen such a persistent uptrend recently. I think their investors are very satisfied with this situation. :p

Sadak

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ETH is really making an incredible rise. I have never seen such a persistent uptrend recently. I think their investors are very satisfied with this situation. :p
Yeah ethereum just reached 978$ it's new yearly high about some minutes ago. I think it will continue to ramp towards 1k and after 1k to its all time high.

mdtp422

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got notification today from Delta, that was saying ETH reached nearly 1k. Just couldn't imagine. Wow, this is very big step for crypto. It's increasing more then BTC. I hope that we will see 30k ETH like BTC. :D

Sadak

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got notification today from Delta, that was saying ETH reached nearly 1k. Just couldn't imagine. Wow, this is very big step for crypto. It's increasing more then BTC. I hope that we will see 30k ETH like BTC. :D
That's way too much for a prediction for ethereum, if you said you hope ethereum rises about 2k-3k, it had little possibility but very hard at current state, so don't you think 33k is much more than possible?

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It reached $ 978 with a nice rise. Now it seems to be resting a little bit and the price is around $ 952. Huge amounts of transactions are taking place on Binance.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ethereum has entered the $900 plus price value and it seems to heading towards $1000 . Am glad I invested in ethereum .

mdtp422

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's way too much for a prediction for ethereum, if you said you hope ethereum rises about 2k-3k, it had little possibility but very hard at current state, so don't you think 33k is much more than possible?
Sorry m8, you got that wrong. That was not a prediction, that was a wish. Like, "I hope BTC will see 100k and ETH will see 30k one day" 😅

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't know if it could be linked to Bitcoin, but ETH movements have started to slow down as well. But there is still a tendency to rise.

WABBTeam

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ethereum has entered the $900 plus price value and it seems to heading towards $1000 . Am glad I invested in ethereum .
I'm happy for you too. Sometimes I feel like ETH might one day overcome BTC in value. It's just gut feeling. I wonder if anyone else feels the same way.

Farhanaslam007

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The price of ethereum is getting increase from few days.Its price is increasing day by day which is a very trendy thing. If we talk about small pro, it would be very nice for them to invest in it. It is becoming very difficult to invest in bitcoin but if we invest in it today, it will benefit us in the future.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm happy for you too. Sometimes I feel like ETH might one day overcome BTC in value. It's just gut feeling. I wonder if anyone else feels the same way.
I feel the same way bro ,and I feel this way because of the present increase on the number of projects built in ethereum network .