Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS ETH whales still Keen in holdl Ethereum despite the dip

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to data released by from on-chain analytics firm Santiment , the number of ethereum addresses holdl up to 10,000 Ethereum remains negligibly unchanged with only 0.9% drop .

This showed that ever since ethereum reached it's all time high of $2000 , whales have decided to holdl their ether despite the resistance. What do you think about this ?

Kunkun

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not surprised at all, because it is what most investing would do too. Let's just hope ethereum lives to all the hype and even do better if possible

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The whales are still confident because many are of the opinion that it would take bitcoin path very soon , considering the rate at which the price is currently at now

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe because they are looking for a huge price before selling.. imagine if they sell before and needs to pay fees then re buy at dip.. their profits will just get eaten

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe because they are looking for a huge price before selling.. imagine if they sell before and needs to pay fees then re buy at dip.. their profits will just get eaten
Yeah it would be eaten by the trading fee but if they should wait it would take long because ethereum price have not been increasing rapidly like before

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it would be eaten by the trading fee but if they should wait it would take long because ethereum price have not been increasing rapidly like before
If somehow ethereum has fix the issues with huge fees.. they will get more investors for sure.. so whales who hodl will be benefited more by then

Binita100

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The eth whales still believe that the price would rise , so they are keeping some ethereum , just incase there is some shocking increase in price like the former

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They probably have much faith in the coin and believe in its potential. ETH and even bitcoin may be dipping now but the hope for increase in price is very strong.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Such faith is what an investor need in order to earn higher reward in the future time. I kept my BNB coin when the price was around $59 for two months. After two months the coin rose to $159 more than 250% increase.
Are you still keeping it or you sold it when the price was at $159 ? I too sold my own when it was around $150 . I regret it now.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Such faith is what an investor need in order to earn higher reward in the future time. I kept my BNB coin when the price was around $59 for two months. After two months the coin rose to $159 more than 250% increase.
I think you were really lucky you bought yours earlier , i think you should just keep on holding you would still make more profit from the coin increase in price

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Had it been i could've allowed it be on the wallet, that would have been a tremendous profit by now. Just that, bills on my head wouldn't allow me do so. But I've invested again around BNB coin, i invested last two weeks. When the coin is $235, currently it is valued $253. Gradually BNB is going up, and I'm hoping to make some profit from it.
Very good just keep on holding , but its adviceable you actually lower your investment as the price increases more to manage risks actually

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay, I'll keep on holding it down on my wallet at binance. At same time I'll leverage the way i invest to cut down the risk incase the coin starts dropping. No one knows the next plan for the coin, if its going to rise or go down drastically.
True no one knows but the clue range i am getting to know is that the coin price could be heading very soon to the eth price rate , that's my speculation

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to data released by from on-chain analytics firm Santiment , the number of ethereum addresses holdl up to 10,000 Ethereum remains negligibly unchanged with only 0.9% drop .

This showed that ever since ethereum reached it's all time high of $2000 , whales have decided to holdl their ether despite the resistance. What do you think about this ?
There is good fundamentals behind the Ethereum block chain. It would be foolish to let it go just because it's facing resistance now.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is good fundamentals behind the Ethereum block chain. It would be foolish to let it go just because it's facing resistance now.
We are not letting it go ,but we are reducing the rate at which we invest in it ,because of the high gas fee associated with the blockchain

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are not letting it go ,but we are reducing the rate at which we invest in it ,because of the high gas fee associated with the blockchain
I also don't use it for my transactions. It wont be good to continue paying those excessive fees, but there's hope, apparently with Eth 2.0.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No one knows clue range bro. But i still believe this BNB coin have more highs to climb. This coin doesn't look like a coin slowing down anytime soon. BNB on my own prediction will surpass the achievements made by Ethereum coin. With the way things are going around the coin, i believe it will usurp Ethereum in the crypto table very soon.
Well lets actually see , but i know that there is still some marginal difference interns of price of both bnb and ethereum and also the volume

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also don't use it for my transactions. It wont be good to continue paying those excessive fees, but there's hope, apparently with Eth 2.0.
That will only work if they update the ethereum 2.0 . It's launch has not served its purpose of reducing high gas fee and working towards faster transaction

microunit

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not surprise to see people still wanting to hodl ethereum, considering its upgrade to eth 2.0, I'm sure it will have lots of positive changes in the coming months

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not surprise to see people still wanting to hodl ethereum, considering its upgrade to eth 2.0, I'm sure it will have lots of positive changes in the coming months
O believe in the future of ethereum , However there is great concern over the gas fee that takes away up to 20% of the profit . The best thing is to holdl until gas fee is solved

microunit

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
O believe in the future of ethereum , However there is great concern over the gas fee that takes away up to 20% of the profit . The best thing is to holdl until gas fee is solved
Yeah, I'm still hodling my erc-20 tokens, I wanted to already withdraw them and exchange but the 20$+ transaction fee in the eth network wouldn't let me