Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

⚠️DOUBTFUL Es-Faucets: The best place for Earning Crypto online

4.72 star(s)
18 Rating - Raters

BtcNewz.com

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
$1,108
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ES-Faucets
a subDomain of BTCNEWZ

We are the # 1 place for earning Crypto Currency online
and I am here to tell you why!

We are not just a website We Are A Network whose Ultimate Goal is Make YOU the Most Money Possible
Easily Make Extra $$$ Each month, Paid Right to your wallet with low Withdrawal limit and no fee options!
Accumulate All your Earnings for Easy Withdrawal and Free Exchange between Coins

Es-Faucets - 13+ Coins available With Unlimited Earning
  • You can claim through all of them easily without any shortlinks
  • Different bonuses, ~10X Earning Easily through Upgrades​
  • Free Exchange, Low withdrawal Limits , No fee Withdrawals available​
  • Withdraw to coinbase, blockchain wallet, Microwallets etc etc​
  • Miner, Offer Walls, and Android Apps: Earn easily on the go!​

ESPTCO - Ultimate addition to EsFaucets
  • Same Login, Accumulates Earning to Esfaucets for you automatically​
  • Find the Best Offers Available Online , Hand Picked according to the best earning potentials​
  • Paid to Click Advertisement, with one of the highest payout rates in the market!​
  • Get Paid to Watch YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Customized Script to Pay you While you get Entertained!​

BTCNewz - Get Daily Update on Everything Related to Crypto Currency
  • Free Daily news, Coin prices updates and Earning potentials​
  • BlockFolio- Keep track of your Crypto Portfolio and Earnings on the Esfaucets all in one place​
  • Learn about Bitcoin mining, affiliate programs and Cryptocurrency Passive income.​

With Over ~115,000+ SATISFIED Member in such a Short Time,
Coins ALREADY PAID!
Is it Not the Time for You to Join Already ?

:Thumbsup:

Okay, I registered. So the best way to earn from this site is to claim every 7 hours, right? Not 5 minutes?
7 hours if you are lazy(after 7 hours it won't add anything more significant to your claim) but if you want to earn more you should claim more often, but not earliear than 1 hour. You can test it for yourself in first days and choose w/e you like.

I've just got my first payment!
esPayment.jpg
Register here : https://es.btcnewz.com/auth/register?ref=883a4d8ac2325aefbfd7 THANKS!

I am unable to withdraw stellar to coinbase. system says: the balance is not enough. i have 0,9 stellar, minimum for coinbase is 0.75, no withdrawal fee. What is wrong?

I am unable to withdraw stellar to coinbase. system says: the balance is not enough. i have 0,9 stellar, minimum for coinbase is 0.75, no withdrawal fee. What is wrong?
I have no experience with the withdrawal here yet, but did you input your Coinbase email address as your withdrawal address?

I have no experience with the withdrawal here yet, but did you input your Coinbase email address as your withdrawal address?
yes, I did. It looks like the system does not recognise my e-mail address as the coinbase email address.. i have tried my another adress (gmail.com) and it was processed and now the transaction in a pending slot. I will report regarding proof of payment.

yes, I did. It looks like the system does not recognise my e-mail address as the coinbase email address.. i have tried my another adress (gmail.com) and it was processed and now the transaction in a pending slot. I will report regarding proof of payment.
I would like to confirm receipt of 0.9 Stellar to coinbase acc. it works.

hey realy sorry about that problem, not sure why it was happening, just double check sometimes if there is a extra space it might be causing some issue usually as long as its an email it should accept it but im glad you got your payment :)

Hey guys :)
After alot of demand from our users to tell them about Escoin we have finally made a video please do check it out to get the full explanation what really is escoin

Nobody here to answer?
Where is the admin?
I wanted to register and also to mine here, but I want more details.
The last post is dated June 27, 2019...
So, seems to be scam...

Last edited:
Hi Admin,
I wanted to ask if it is worth to mine with you.
Can you write some details about mining on btcnewz.com, please?
Hashes, profitability, minimum payout and how long it will take to receive the money from you.
Also, if i can mine CPU and/or GPU.
If you want, type your referral link, if it will help you.
We will help each other on these hard times when we have to fight Covid-19.
Thanks,
Best regards

Hi Admin,
I wanted to ask if it is worth to mine with you.
Can you write some details about mining on btcnewz.com, please?
Hashes, profitability, minimum payout and how long it will take to receive the money from you.
Also, if i can mine CPU and/or GPU.
If you want, type your referral link, if it will help you.
We will help each other on these hard times when we have to fight Covid-19.
Thanks,
Best regards

Hey Doctorfm, so mining is tricky because it really depends on many factor like your computer, your browser your internet speed. having said all of that, you have to realize browser mining is not the ultimate reward out there because you just can't get that speed, in order to proper mine you need to have great graphic card with cooling system to match.
Having said all of that, why do i say we are among the best, because we don't connect with a third party that uses your hashes takes their cut, etc we cut all middle man we connect to an actual pool that will mine the most profitable coin for you and accumulate all the hashes. At the moment i see there are many users who are getting close to 160-180 hashrate, which is extremely well if you know for a browser.
And secondly, we pay you in Escoin so you can use that towards building even more bonus and improve your earning.

I know it is not a straight forward answer but the concept is bit complicated hope you appreciate the transparency.

Oh 1 more thing i want to add incase you are not getting alot of accepted hashes, shoot us an email on support, sometimes the cache on both end needs to be cleared, really helps will getting back the speed

ES-Faucets
a subDomain of BTCNEWZ

We are not just a website We Are A Network whose Ultimate Goal is Make YOU the Most Money Possible
Easily Make Extra $$$ Each month, Paid Right to your wallet with low Withdrawal limit and no fee options!
Accumulate All your Earnings for Easy Withdrawal and Free Exchange between Coins

• Find the Best Offers Available Online , Hand Picked according to the best earning potentials​
  • Paid to Click Advertisement, with one of the highest payout rates in the market!​
  • Get Paid to Watch YOUTUBE VIDEOS - Customized Script to Pay you While you get Entertained!​

• BlockFolio- Keep track of your Crypto Portfolio and Earnings on the Esfaucets all in one place​
  • Learn about Bitcoin mining, affiliate programs and Cryptocurrency Passive income.​

Coins ALREADY PAID!

Easy Sign-UP HERE

ES-Faucets
a subDomain of BTCNEWZ

Coins ALREADY PAID!

Easy Sign-UP HERE

Hey guys let me tell you why ES-Faucets is my favorite faucet I've found out of over 500 while doing research for my website. First off the potential is endless. You can get insane multipliers. They will give you up to 150% just for holding Es-Coin; their stable coin. You can transfer it back into any of the twelve cryptocurrencies you can claim at your own pace. Now with that your daily consequetive login percentage, your multiplier for the offers you've completed that month, and the rank you can purchase in Es-Coin you can make over 400%. But it doesn't stop there. They have ptc adds that give me a sweet morning satoshi boost. Plus the videos that earn you Es-Coin. Today their was over 6000 Es-coin in videos alone. Which is enough to get you 3 dogecoin. Or your first 5% add on to your claims. They have a weekly bonus that also stacks based on your Es-Coin. I'm proud to say I am the highest Es-Coin owner on the site. I'm getting triple claims. I purchased some on top of what I earned. It was an extremely good investment. Now ES-Faucets works with coinbase. I can actually purchase Es-Coin without even leaving the site through coinbase which I use regularly. I have made several withdrawals, and they are not only legit but speedy. Just like the Captcha on the site for some reason. I breeze through my 12 claims so quick. Some sites it's like, "hurry up stupid crosswalks appear! What how did I fail? Ugh i'm done I quit". Guys the best part of all is the service. I've been pretty needy, and everytime I ask them for help with something they are on it. Today I told them it was causing me a hassle working with my referrals that I couldn't see in chonological order when they come in, which I teach the ways of the site, and try to help them with anything they need. They made it happen like that today. I was astounded. They have occasional deals on memberships which are a steal. That can get you another 100% stack on your faucet. I love this site. I've done a lot of research in the 30-45 days. I've tried it all. Scam Airdrops. Sites that don't have the funds to pay out but act like it's business as normal. Sites that are quite literally trying to steal your money. Sites that make it look like your cashing out but than you get .01$ on coinbase after a month. Mostly what I see though that I hate is people say this is the number one faucet. But than I see what it is, and it's trash. one btc withdrawal once an hour up to 100 K btc. While I've never hit over the minimum. I have a degree an economics, and tbh the math is real off on some of these sites. You don't hit. I've found some that are decent. But than I found ES-Faucet. If you play it right it is the best site out there. Which I will be proudly declaring on my website when it comes out early this week. Among the other treasures I've found among the garbage dump we know as crypto faucets/airdrops! Give them a chance. You won't regret it. My referrals that I've been working with for a couple of days are already seeing the potential. Stack up your coins, and than trade with no fees into Es-Coin temporarily. Get your Multipliers going. Get some referrals which you make a nice chunk when they join plus 20 percent forever on their activities on the site. I'm extremely OCD, and I have trust issues for a reason. It's the society we live in. But I did my research. And I endorse this site with my number one Es-Coin status SN dexdaghost... I am just thrilled that I found a site where the people running actually care. They want to improve. They want to grow. They want to grow together. It's mutually beneficial so let's get this money fellas... I mean let's get this crypto fellas! hehe

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    22.5 KB · Views: 155
Hey guys let me tell you why ES-Faucets is my favorite faucet I've found out of over 500 while doing research for my website. First off the potential is endless. You can get insane multipliers. They will give you up to 150% just for holding Es-Coin; their stable coin. You can transfer it back into any of the twelve cryptocurrencies you can claim at your own pace. Now with that your daily consequetive login percentage, your multiplier for the offers you've completed that month, and the rank you can purchase in Es-Coin you can make over 400%. But it doesn't stop there. They have ptc adds that give me a sweet morning satoshi boost. Plus the videos that earn you Es-Coin. Today their was over 6000 Es-coin in videos alone. Which is enough to get you 3 dogecoin. Or your first 5% add on to your claims. They have a weekly bonus that also stacks based on your Es-Coin. I'm proud to say I am the highest Es-Coin owner on the site. I'm getting triple claims. I purchased some on top of what I earned. It was an extremely good investment. Now ES-Faucets works with coinbase. I can actually purchase Es-Coin without even leaving the site through coinbase which I use regularly. I have made several withdrawals, and they are not only legit but speedy. Just like the Captcha on the site for some reason. I breeze through my 12 claims so quick. Some sites it's like, "hurry up stupid crosswalks appear! What how did I fail? Ugh i'm done I quit". Guys the best part of all is the service. I've been pretty needy, and everytime I ask them for help with something they are on it. Today I told them it was causing me a hassle working with my referrals that I couldn't see in chonological order when they come in, which I teach the ways of the site, and try to help them with anything they need. They made it happen like that today. I was astounded. They have occasional deals on memberships which are a steal. That can get you another 100% stack on your faucet. I love this site. I've done a lot of research in the 30-45 days. I've tried it all. Scam Airdrops. Sites that don't have the funds to pay out but act like it's business as normal. Sites that are quite literally trying to steal your money. Sites that make it look like your cashing out but than you get .01$ on coinbase after a month. Mostly what I see though that I hate is people say this is the number one faucet. But than I see what it is, and it's trash. one btc withdrawal once an hour up to 100 K btc. While I've never hit over the minimum. I have a degree an economics, and tbh the math is real off on some of these sites. You don't hit. I've found some that are decent. But than I found ES-Faucet. If you play it right it is the best site out there. Which I will be proudly declaring on my website when it comes out early this week. Among the other treasures I've found among the garbage dump we know as crypto faucets/airdrops! Give them a chance. You won't regret it. My referrals that I've been working with for a couple of days are already seeing the potential. Stack up your coins, and than trade with no fees into Es-Coin temporarily. Get your Multipliers going. Get some referrals which you make a nice chunk when they join plus 20 percent forever on their activities on the site. I'm extremely OCD, and I have trust issues for a reason. It's the society we live in. But I did my research. And I endorse this site with my number one Es-Coin status SN dexdaghost... I am just thrilled that I found a site where the people running actually care. They want to improve. They want to grow. They want to grow together. It's mutually beneficial so let's get this money fellas... I mean let's get this crypto fellas! hehe

Hey Dexda Thank You

We try out best :) and as I am said many times before, we set the bar high for ourselves so we can raise the standard for everyone in the crypto space

Get a better webhost for the website. This happens more often then not.
View attachment 100387
hey sorry we went through maintenance i believe for 5 min only , when you probably checked it out try again and let me know your username :) I will give you good escoin to start to apologize for the inconvenience.

hey sorry we went through maintenance i believe for 5 min only , when you probably checked it out try again and let me know your username :) I will give you good escoin to start to apologize for the inconvenience.

Hey sorry I was a little too quick to draw conclusions.. It was down for about 20 minutes. I am advertising your website with my affiliate link and had about 20 lead clicks trying to go to the website when the site was down. It was down some minutes yesterday as well.

The apology is accepted of course :Smile: My username is Fezzy, thank you very much in advance :Smile:

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.