NEW energysystems.club Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

hingtang

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens

Investment Plan:
Plan 1:
- 10% in 24 Hours = 4.584% per hours
- Minimum Deposit: 1$
- Maximum Deposit: 6000$

Plan 2:
- 15% per day in 5 days = 175% for 5 days
- Minimum Deposit: 500$
- Maximum Deposit: 10000$

Plan 3:
- 18% per day in 10 days = 280% for 10 days
- Minimum Deposit: 500$

Plan 4:
- 20% per day in 20 days = 500% for 20 days
- Minimum Deposit: 300$

INSTANT PAYMENT

Started:
21/02/2019

Referral Commission: 5%

Payment Methods:
Payeer | Perfect Money | Bitcoin | Ethereum | Litecoin | Dogecoin

JakMonitor

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
They have now another investment plans (again) and are launched today (29 March 2019) again with the same domain name EnergySystems.club

kona1

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I invested $1.00 in the plan "4.66% hourly for 24 hours" (112% after 24 hours) so I got back $1.12. See payment proof below.

Received Payment 0.23 USD from account U18251447 to account U18384998. Batch: 258116671. Memo: API Payment. EnergySystems.
https://energysystems.club/?ref=jakmonitor

View attachment 46803
I see that the website was launched in March and it is still online and from your payment proofs shared above it looks like it is legit. Did you invest only one dollar?

JakMonitor

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I see that the website was launched in March and it is still online and from your payment proofs shared above it looks like it is legit. Did you invest only one dollar?
This website has had several other investment plans and ended very soon after launching already. See also other HYIP forums.
That's why I deposited only $1.00 to test if this 'new site' was paying and now I have reached my break-even-point and made also profit.

JakMonitor

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
The latest version of EnergySystems.club has closed now already because you can not login anymore with your login details (I get the error: "This login is not in the database") and on their homepage they have a message that the new project will start at 10 May!! "

Dear investors, the project will start on May 10! Pre-registration is open!"

Very strange because the other project was running already a few days. I'm glad that I made profit with the last version but I don't do any deposit again in this site.
One of our members had the same problem also and he told us the same story like we have now. So don't invest in this project anymore because you never know if they stopped paying out and reject access to your account within a few days again. Because it's very strange that you can not login anymore after a few days and that you get a message that they will start the project again in future while it was running already for a few days!!