Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join over +101.500 members to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
www.KnowHowToEarn.com

❕NEWS Elon Musk says that AI will beat human's intelligence

Emoney

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
that's what i think of too, i mean, you can never program common sense and install it on a machine, since it can't handle cases that it's not programmed and scripted about
Artificial intelligence is just that though - a machine with their own mind and consciousness. Read more about deep learning and neural link to understand it better. A.I. isn't functioning based on scripted programming, they create their own script based on previous experience. Several decades ago people said that's it's impossible to go to the outer space and yet look at where we stand now. Anything is possible in the future.

shrey1408

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup that I know too, not only AI but technology as a whole is evolving day by day as most schools or universities usually wants " new stuffs " from their students so the students are forced to create or discover new things leading to more leads for technology to evolve
That's actually an efficient way to invent new things,instead of spending millions on research and development,a University can force students to make new things on the fear of grades!
Evolving is the only sign of a immortalness!

microunit

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's actually an efficient way to invent new things,instead of spending millions on research and development,a University can force students to make new things on the fear of grades!
Evolving is the only sign of a immortalness!
most universities are already doing that for years, and most new stuffs or researches or discovery actually came from students

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
I believe that artificial intelligence is a danger to people and deserves at least an in-depth study by governments because the public good is one of their missions.
i don't think that the human will create something that will harm him (unless the things get out of hands and control like in movies where robots take over the world lol)

ELSA-ELI

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Some contravential topic we have here,you see its quite logical that computers can be programmed to solve man's inefficiency in alot of ways.ALOT of construction,manufacturing and engineering jobs are calling for automation.I anticipate that most companies will resort to using computers or AI.

ening31

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kind of disagree. There's no way AI will replace human intelligence, when AI is created by human.
AI must have some limitations, like when it is facing a problem who gonna solve it if not the creator which is human.
Hope Ellon can elaborate what kind of replacement does he mean.

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Kind of disagree. There's no way AI will replace human intelligence, when AI is created by human.
AI must have some limitations, like when it is facing a problem who gonna solve it if not the creator which is human.
Hope Ellon can elaborate what kind of replacement does he mean.
that's what i actually think too, because AI can't in most of the times think outside of the box or take actions based on what he's assigned to, which is mostly called common sense

De-rector

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The AI has serious limitations it works based on what it is programmed, it is the human brain that will see the limitations and think of improvement.

Odufalove

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing is actually impossible...but it's going to take a lot of time, energy, and years for it to come to fulfilment. Technology is advancing day by day...

De-rector

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The strength of technology advancement lies in the human brain, so human race will continue to be relevant in all sectors, I don't dispute that less human work will be needed.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The strength of technology advancement lies in the human brain, so human race will continue to be relevant in all sectors, I don't dispute that less human work will be needed.
You are right. Man's part cannot become irrelevant because even the bots get human intelligence projected onto them though it is usually the best IQs.

Ivanr01

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
A.I can beat human in some modules,but not in all. For the moment A.I is on entry level,while we are going to become smarter and smarter. Sometime maybe A.I will be on same level as us,but not in this centery.

De-rector

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The more AI display intelligence the more human grows to be ahead, AI can only makes our activities seamless but can't be ahead of human being any day and time.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, we consider they will, but when? 10 years? 100? Or 1000 years?
Of course i think it will never happen. The creature can't beat the creator. It just needs a power key:)
You are right about the power key. How on earth could artificial intelligence beat original intelligence? I mean with what common sense will such happen?

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
A.I can beat human in some modules,but not in all. For the moment A.I is on entry level,while we are going to become smarter and smarter. Sometime maybe A.I will be on same level as us,but not in this centery.
when you say "beat", do you actually mean in terms of performance, quality or speed ? because there are a lot of standards to take on consideration

els21

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many companies developing AI to hasten the jobs rather than paying people to do the jobs (Also, cuts the yearly income increase). In terms of beating, there are many aspects especially on how the AI has been created; mathematical, mass production, and communication. The increase of inventing AI means the less jobs for humans. They help us to hasten our lives but they've beating us to do the jobs which are meant for people.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought the writer says beat as fighting, but it could has the meaning of challenge and better from the human. It could happen in some cases, for example now we have many computer programs with no AI which solve complicated problems so fast and accurate.
I think he meant 'surpass' not the fighting. I agree that even without AI, a lot is being accomplished by the technology we have on ground and AI will just be an advanced technology too.

Kay007

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How will that be possible? Machine can never be more intelligent than human. It's like saying human achieve more than God

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.