➡ LİNK : https://dual.ink/?ref=432914 ✅✅

Attachments

karthik999

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it may work today but definitely not all the days , its gonna become scam soon , so my suggestion is not to invest any money on such sites , most likely you are gonna loose your investment .Same thing happened with cryptomalt , it was paying for 3 days , but became scam yesterday , so kindly stay away from these sites ,they are just using the larger investments to pay the smaller ones and they dont pay to the large investers.

coinfireltd

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it may work today but definitely not all the days , its gonna become scam soon , so my suggestion is not to invest any money on such sites , most likely you are gonna loose your investment .Same thing happened with cryptomalt , it was paying for 3 days , but became scam yesterday , so kindly stay away from these sites ,they are just using the larger investments to pay the smaller ones and they dont pay to the large investers.
I Joined this site since january 2019

yishak1412

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't put your money on this mate. Things like this are deffo gonna turn out to be a scam. They will work for a while to lure you and other people to invest more money into it, then one day poof they will be gone