Free plan gives you 1 Doge per day (unlimited), minimum withdrawal 50 Doges

Available plans:

ayasalah

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to share looks legit site, plans are attractive. Did you active any plan? Have any proof of withdraw. How many days it takes to come withdrawal amount to our wallet?
I came across it today so no I have no personal payment proof and I am not sure if they are still paying or not because their payment proof page is very slow in terms of new transactions
You can easily calculate from the purchase plans pic for example start gives you 2D per day + 1D from free plan so that's 3D per day so you'll need about 17 days to withdraw 50 doges (which will be equivalent to what you deposited in the first place) then the rest will be profit "assuming this is still working/will last etc"

ayasalah

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Samoan Kim

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a plan, and test if it pays I withdraw 58 doge and I received. Only today, two days after, i can't seem to confirm another withdraw.
Capture.PNG