Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Dogecoin - A popular cryptocurrency but worth very less

KarthikP

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
1 dogecoin = $0.0023 , which is way too less when you compare other cryptocurrencies like Verge , digibytes , but still dogecoin has better ranking than these cryptocurrencies. I think it's because of faster transactions , lower fees and very easy to use. Do you know any websites/ companies/shopping sites that accept dogecoin as a payment method ? Remember , dogecoin was just created as a joke , but nowadays most of the oroole order dogecoin than litecoin or ethereum.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have good enough degocoins then you can buy from bitcoinshop online. This online store sells mostly clothing and electronics and only accept cryptos like litecoin, Bitcoin and dogecoin. So if you needs those two things you can visit the site.

KarthikP

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
What is the best & trusted dogecoin investment site today?
I don't know for sure but some people say doge.live , I think there exists separate thread on doge.live , it's a wallet to store dogecoins and also you can earn some interest of your holdings everyday , I don't know how far it is legit though.

blab37485

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i like them for the fast that they are not having much competition , the trx fees is very less and the transfers are fast too

KarthikP

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
i like them for the fast that they are not having much competition , the trx fees is very less and the transfers are fast too
Yeah exactly but the problem is they are not so stable in vakue , of course that's the nature of cryptocurrency but digecoin was once 100 satoshis likes 8 months ago and now it's just around 28.

mi306

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to collect Doge before when the price was like ~$0.01
Faucets used to give a lot of doge and the price was good. So it was the fastest crypto to collect for me. Then I would convert it to BTC to use.

KarthikP

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
I used to collect Doge before when the price was like ~$0.01
Faucets used to give a lot of doge and the price was good. So it was the fastest crypto to collect for me. Then I would convert it to BTC to use.
Hmm but now the price is very low and even there are not many faucets that are giving away free dogecoins , even freedogeco is down , what's the future of Doge

mi306

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm but now the price is very low and even there are not many faucets that are giving away free dogecoins , even freedogeco is down , what's the future of Doge
True. But it's still easy to collect. I think doge is the easiest to withdraw from websites and to transfer too. Maybe you can just convert it to BTC if you have some with no use. Or wait for price to rise (Idk if that will happen anytime soon)

KarthikP

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
10   0   1
True. But it's still easy to collect. I think doge is the easiest to withdraw from websites and to transfer too. Maybe you can just convert it to BTC if you have some with no use. Or wait for price to rise (Idk if that will happen anytime soon)
I guess the price of dogecoin is almost kinds fixed , I think it won't ruse more than $0.003 , that's because it's supply is unlimited there only 21 million can only be mined , so supply is limited is limited in case of bitcoin

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Josemendez ❓ASK Is dogecoin worth investing in? Crypto Currencies 8
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Elon Musk has tweeted about Dogecoin and his supercomputer Crypto Currencies 0
aryan4 ❕NEWS Elon Musk: I Started Dogecoin (DOGE) Mining Altcoins Forum 4
MoneyafterMoney Deal I want to sell my 1,600 bmf points for $1.50 in Dogecoin Buy / Sell / Trade 1
aryan4 ❕NEWS Robinhood To Allow Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals Including Dogecoin (DOGE) Altcoins Forum 5
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Elon Musk is offering money to Dogecoin whales to sell their currency Crypto Currencies 7
AudraMiller ❕NEWS One of the dogecoin whales have heeded the plea by Elon Musk Crypto Currencies 7
aryan4 ❕NEWS Elon Musk Says He Will Support Sales of Dogecoin Whales Altcoins Forum 5
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Dogecoin takes a 2% nosedive Crypto Currencies 12
aryan4 ❕NEWS The Dogecoin (DOGE) Madness Continues Altcoins Forum 7
aryan4 ❕NEWS Elon Musk Announces That He Has Purchased Dogecoin For His Child Altcoins Forum 37
aryan4 ❕NEWS Snoop Dogg joins Dogecoin messages Bitcoin Forum 5
aryan4 ❕NEWS World Famous Artist Joins Dogecoin (DOGE) Pumping Caravan Altcoins Forum 11
aryan4 ❕NEWS Stunning Dogecoin (DOGE) Survey by Elon Musk Altcoins Forum 13
aryan4 ❕NEWS Binance CEO: 27% of All Dogecoin is Held at One Address Altcoins Forum 24
aryan4 ❕NEWS Elon Musk Continues to Admire Dogecoin. Altcoins Forum 23
aryan4 ❕NEWS Binance Adds TRY Currency For Dogecoin Altcoins Forum 1
aryan4 ❕NEWS Dogecoin (DOGE) Gains Speed! Why DOGE is Rising? Altcoins Forum 18
Masrawy20 Trade want 15$ Dogecoin Buy / Sell / Trade 3
AudraMiller ❕NEWS Dogecoin is rising at an alarming rate Crypto Currencies 14
westmania Closed Selling 20000 bmf points for 4300 dogecoin Buy / Sell / Trade 3
Tanvin Hasan ☑️NEW dogecoin.allmido.me Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 1
AudraMiller ❕NEWS The price of Dogecoin went up by 20% - Musk's Tweet Altcoins Forum 35
defi369 Deal 1-2$ Trx/Dogecoin for BMF! Buy / Sell / Trade 4
I Sell Exchange 730 dogecoin for BMF points Buy / Sell / Trade 0
I Deal 730 dogecoin for BMF Points Buy / Sell / Trade 1
Yugocean ☑️NEW Dogecoin Core Reviews Crypto Wallets Reviews 0
azarias Buy I want to buy DOGECOIN for 1000 BMF Buy / Sell / Trade 6
Timouseking Deal 2€ PayPal for 2€ in Dogecoin Marketplace 0
Tino82 ☑️NEW Free Dogecoin every 60mi Airdrops Forum 5
Masrawy20 Trade Have 5$ Dogecoin want payeer Buy / Sell / Trade 0
Zihann ☑️NEW dogecoin-faucet.biz Reviews: Scam or Legit? Cloud Mining Reviews 7
Whiskey10 Trade Trade $3.50 Dogecoin for 3000 BMF points Buy / Sell / Trade 1
Care About You ❓ASK How can I buy Dogecoin? General Chat 1
Care About You Buy I want to buy Dogecoin for BMF Buy / Sell / Trade 30
btcminer ☑️NEW miningfarm-dogecoin.io Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? HYIPs Forum 0
endriharyadi Deal €0.28 Euro Paypal to 110 Dogecoin Marketplace 0
Babyshark I dont remember which app i sent my Dogecoin to :( Altcoins Forum 19
kutengf Trade BMF for Trx or dogecoin Buy / Sell / Trade 8
George10640 ❓ASK Do you see Dogecoin being part of your coin? Bitcoin Forum 86
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS Hackers Are Using Dogecoin To Infect Computers Crypto Currencies 41
ahmedjamal882420 ☑️NEW Dogecoin Telegram Bot HYIPs Forum 3
GamanLee Trade 5$ Paypal for 5$ Dogecoin Buy / Sell / Trade 2
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS Dogecoin's Price Rise AGAIN After Elon Musk Tweet! Crypto Currencies 54
GamanLee Trade I give 5$ Paypal and you give 1400 dogecoin Buy / Sell / Trade 1
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS Dogecoin Price Pump Over After Viral Video Crypto Currencies 35
NoLimits15 ❕NEWS Viral TikTok Video Urges People To Invest In Dogecoin Crypto Currencies 39
D Trade 3830 Dogecoin for $10 Paypal Cash Buy / Sell / Trade 3
M ☑️NEW dogecoin.life Reviews : SCAM or LEGIT? Cloud Mining Reviews 4
serdarerol Sell i sell 500 bmf 0.50$ payeer ltc btc or dogecoin Buy / Sell / Trade 3