Click Here To Join Adslop

Does anybody know anything about Huwaei mobile OS?

zeljko

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since war between US and Huawei excalated, we see how Google make first move and annouce stoping Android support and Access to Google Play for Huawei users.
Huawei answer was how they have prepared mobile OS in case this happens.

What do you know about that OS? Can programers from entire world make apps for it and in what language?

KOYETUN

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are not able to get google source code and other cpu company banned from using. Although they can make custom os, what about security patch and feature update? I don't know how they change for this disaster.
What do you think with this news?

zeljko

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although they can make custom os, what about security patch and feature update?
If they will use their own OS, than they can send everything they need without problems from own servers. If they will use Android than it will be big problem.

dadayli

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since war between US and Huawei excalated
it's just a matter of time , other companies will join the war sooner , it's an economy war . But let's see it from another view , Huawei will make its own OS and get rid from the ( boring ) android , that will bring users to explore how that new system works and ofc that's something positive for the company .

zeljko

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's just a matter of time , other companies will join the war sooner , it's an economy war .
Some of them are already join like Panasonic.

But let's see it from another view , Huawei will make its own OS and get rid from the ( boring ) android , that will bring users to explore how that new system works and ofc that's something positive for the company .
Problem is how much time will past until people decide for Huawei. Also Google can affect or reviews with their Search engine since Huawei OS will be competition for Android made by Google.

dadayli

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of them are already join like Panasonic.

Problem is how much time will past until people decide for Huawei. Also Google can affect or reviews with their Search engine since Huawei OS will be competition for Android made by Google.
making a search engine isn't that hard for a company that produces millions products yearly :)

zeljko

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
making a search engine isn't that hard for a company that produces millions products yearly :)
True, you can make anything if you have Money but it is not easy get customer trust and that is very important today. Many people more trust words than actions.

zeljko

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
let's hope that this running war will be as a benefit for the customers .
I hope it will since currently is not. Many store sells Huwaei device under discount, not ordering new models. If Google stops support for Play Store and gmail, it will be bad.

matt9005

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In fact, quite a lot of Huawei phone parts are just made by other Chinese companies. Huawei is also heavily sponsored by the Chinese government and they won't be experiencing any significant financial difficulties. I'm pretty sure they can easily get out of this mess.

Nocturnal Writer

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea. I never come across with latest about Huawei making its own OS to replace Android. I am a bit confused if my phone which is Huawei P9 would be affected.

zeljko

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read today Huawei OS will be based on some version of Android and Huawei will open theri app store and they will try make some deal with some alternative app stores.

zeljko

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huwaei OS should be faster than Android and it should be compatible with all Devices, not only phones and tablets. Something like is Google Fuchsia OS.

burningflame

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hauwei os is yet to be launched but from the rumors it's considered that it will have it's own marketplace and different apps which will be different from Android apps.

dadayli

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hauwei os is yet to be launched but from the rumors it's considered that it will have it's own marketplace and different apps which will be different from Android apps.
that means that companies need to spend more efforts making compatible apps with the new OS , also people have to learn about OS as well , i'm so excited to see how it would look like , that's more like a new era of technology

zeljko

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huawei OS will have name ArkOS and it will build on fork version of Android. They will also try share apps using Aptoide store. They currently negotiate with Aptoide and few other stores.

burningflame

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huawei OS will have name ArkOS and it will build on fork version of Android. They will also try share apps using Aptoide store. They currently negotiate with Aptoide and few other stores.
It's actually an "oak os" not an arkos and probably will be hybrid due to android open source project or maybe different from Android having it's own features and apps. Let's see what happens next.

happietappy

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I doubt if Huawei will want to produce an entire new mobile OS, Microsoft, a company with better reputation tried that with win mobile and failed. They will rather base it on Android open source in order to tap from existing Android ecosystem.
Even with that, it's just a matter of time before Google create an update/feature or policy that will make some Apps incompatible with Huawei devices thereby discouraging people (especially people from the west) from purchasing these devices.

dadayli

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
recently , facebook decided to stop working with Huawei , which means , facebook , instagram & other applications that belong to facebook , will be no longer supported by Huawei .