NEW Dodzy.website Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

zozawa

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
What is Dodzy Link?
Dodzy Link is a completely free tool where you can create short links, which apart from being free, you get paid! So, now you can make money from home, when managing and protecting your links.

How and how much do I earn?
How can you start making money with Dodzy Link? It's just 3 steps: create an account, create a link and post it - for every visit, you earn money. It's just that easy!

20% Referral Bonus
The Dodzy Link referral program is a great way to spread the word of this great service and to earn even more money with your short links! Refer friends and receive 20% of their earnings for life!

DimTrs

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
*Adult Content Not Accepted
*Legal Adult Links Accepted
What is the difference?

The payment is on the day 26th of every month, and the final day to request the withdraw is on 21st, any request after this day will be delayed to the next month
No trust for new site with this method.
To attract new publishers, you must start with daily payments, and then, after a few months, increase the delay period of payments.
There are a lot of scammers in this business. No one wants to lose their “virtual salary” after a month of hard work.

Web Money $25.00
Very high Minimum Withdrawal Amount .

DimTrs

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
>Faucets and PTC Sites Accepted
>The payment is on the day 26th
sinainews.win
It looks like they are using google adsense, so their accounts will be constantly banned, domain changes, long payment delays.

vijikey

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Somehow like old member of BMF and a witness of many scammers here, I feel obligated to warn everyone that monthly paying shorteners are 90% SCAMS, this one is paying monthly as well, so be very careful! I would recommend the owner to pay at least every 2 weeks, right after adsense mark their 15 days revenue as legit. I know you get your money once a month (this is for the shortener owner), but no risk no reward. If you want to build a business, you have to invest!

Best Regards!