Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Do you pay proper attention to copyright contents?

Razor1911

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
theFreeDollars.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When doing business we must have to be very cautious about various things. Specially for those which attract legal actions. When we take any content from any third party sites, we must always be sure if the item is copyrighted or not. We must give due credit to the creator of the content.

Using copyrighted products for financial matters is punishable offence. So whenever you take any content you must be 100% sure that the content is either not copyrighted, or even if copyrighted, you have taken proper permissions.

Acrosin

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah. You are right. There are copyrights laws and these laws are severe when broken. As a writer, I mostly use pictures from Google to support my articles but I don't know if i am breaking the laws or not

silentwatch

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ussually i ask for some copyreview before use it. If it is helpfull then i will pay. If it is not and have some bug then i will not use it and leave it. Ussually some software have some beta tester, so i try to get in.

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with you. One should be really careful when posting content online. Posting copyrighted content without mentioning the owner may get you into trouble. So it is best to use non copyright content or learn how to reference copyrighted ones.

Razor1911

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
theFreeDollars.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ussually i ask for some copyreview before use it. If it is helpfull then i will pay. If it is not and have some bug then i will not use it and leave it. Ussually some software have some beta tester, so i try to get in.
Yeah, many people don't actually give proper attention to copyright things. And later if the owner put on charge, they have to face problems. So better use only the royalty free contents.

Flower

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't dip my head on copyright content because o know too well the deering consequences. The consequences could be detrimental and image tarnishing. It could deadened ones reputation.

Razor1911

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
theFreeDollars.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't dip my head on copyright content because o know too well the deering consequences. The consequences could be detrimental and image tarnishing. It could deadened ones reputation.
When you use such content for free purpose, that will be fine. But the moment you use the contents for your money making schemes, you are infringementing the copyrights.

kaycee001

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes oooo it is very important to pay attention to copyright contents especially if you are a writer or book publisher. Sites like KDP punish you when you infringe on copyright contents.so they give you clear instructions as against that so as to be careful when working with such materials.

Mariappa45

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Copyright laws should be kept intact and not altering it, I stealing others protected intellectual work. Cos anyone caught will face penalty for that.

Razor1911

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
theFreeDollars.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Copyright laws should be kept intact and not altering it, I stealing others protected intellectual work. Cos anyone caught will face penalty for that.
Yeah, copyright items should have proper necessary license. If anyone is using them falsely, then they are liable to be penalized. It is important to look for proper contents.

Mariappa45

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure, eben the original owner of the item made it known that if you want to make use of the item he created that the one seeking for the copyright property should seek his permission being using it for anything. Either he grants permission to the person base on adequate reasons or never.

Wisdom01

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah I pay proper attention to copy right ,and this is mostly common on those in blogging , because they are the ones to show that the content they are taking is copyright material so they won't be sued to court by the owner

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah i do and i will never support anything that is just a copy of someone else's efforts with no consent of use. I also report if i can atleast i can do

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I pay proper attention to copy right ,and this is mostly common on those in blogging , because they are the ones to show that the content they are taking is copyright material so they won't be sued to court by the owner
Yeah, most bloggers have to take care of copyright content. Otherwise you will get into trouble. So it is best to learn how to reference content well.

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 24: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.