LEGIT CryptoTab browser Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

LiteLiger

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Hi all, I'm new to this CryptoTab. I have a question, my CPU has around 80-90°C does it harm my pc ?

depends on room temperature a lot in this case i suppose. U might want to get it 70C to make sure its not getting damaged. If its at 80-90 for 24/7 some longterm damage may happen, but long as it doesnt go over 100 i would say you are good.

Putz53

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
I requested a withdraw this past sunday, Cryptotab has it down as complete, However i haven't recieved a thing, Nothing, Tried emailing them again NO response, As of now they are a scam to me until proven otherwise. BTW i my withdraw was for .0004 which is above the minimum. Anyone has any idea's let me know!

JakMonitor

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I requested a withdraw this past sunday, Cryptotab has it down as complete, However i haven't recieved a thing, Nothing, Tried emailing them again NO response, As of now they are a scam to me until proven otherwise. BTW i my withdraw was for .0004 which is above the minimum. Anyone has any idea's let me know!
What is the status of your transaction? If the status is "Complete" (green button) you must received the money already and you can follow the transaction, confirmations and the batch id via the (>) button.
If your status is "Processed" (blue button) you can not see anything and you don't have received the money yet. You must wait a few hours because of the overload of the blockchain network. But you will receive the money. Wait till the status has changed into "Complete".

LiteLiger

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
it doesn't come immediately since they put lwo transaction fee to cover costs basically. Give and take 48h

JakMonitor

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Today I received another withdrawal of CryptoTab again.
I earned 0.00020272 BTC ($ 1.16 with the current bitcoin price), also because I have 4213 referrals since I started mining bitcoins with CryptoTab. When you have enough referrals, you can withdraw bitcoins a few times a week. See my payment proof below.
If you want to join also and earn free bitcoins while surfing the internet, click here: https://get.cryptobrowser.site/33714

Enteng

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
just now i installed crpytotab, do i need to use it always every time i browse, or i can let it just open?? as i understand, its a miner, so i can let my crptotab open, without browsing , am i right?

@Heiliger nice profit, how many days it will take to get that amount ?

JakMonitor

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
just now i installed crpytotab, do i need to use it always every time i browse, or i can let it just open?? as i understand, its a miner, so i can let my crptotab open, without browsing , am i right?

@Heiliger nice profit, how many days it will take to get that amount ?
Yes that is correct. As long you have open the browser you mining with CryptoTab. But you can also close the tab and let your referrals mine bitcoins for you.

J

Jolin

I mined at maximum power for 5 days, which made me 0.00001 btc, which is the minimum amount for withdrawal that they said on their site. So based on that, I made a withdrawal. Not until I came to this site did I find out that they charge a fee of 0.0004 btc for every withdrawal. 40 times the minimum amount, and yet there is ABSOLUTELY NO info on their site stating that they will charge that fee. And somewhere in this thread, someone has said they didn't reply to emails.
40 times the minimum; that means if I even wanted to withdraw using my old set up, not only would it take around 200 days just to reach the "commission fee", it would also kill my computer! So no thanks, believe it or not.
CryptoBrowser is great to earn if you are committed, have A LOT of referals and devices to waste, but that kind of sneaky catch on users is a huge red flag for me.

JakMonitor

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Today I received another withdrawal of CryptoTab again.
I earned 0.00021260 BTC ($ 1.51 with the current bitcoin price), also because I have 4245 referrals since I started mining bitcoins with CryptoTab. When you have enough referrals, you can withdraw bitcoins a few times a week. See my payment proof below.
If you want to join also and earn free bitcoins while surfing the internet, click here: https://get.cryptobrowser.site/33714