Join ClicksFly now!

LEGIT CryptoMiningGame.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Shanti

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with your point. Just a bit unhappy that I have not received the latest payment from crypto mining games on this Tuesday. Just don't know what happens ! Hope I can receive it a few days until now !
Guys, their owner is currently at holiday, as I have read in another forum. He should be back next week, hopefully he will send you your money then.

You can't even log in the website?
You can log in, but sometimes you have to reload the site or wait a few minutes, till it works.

tootsie

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So site was paying? then owner went on vacation and isnt paying? if the site was still good he would have made a big announcment about payment delays.. I would think.. and it seems he didnt..

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the site has paid me 1000000 litoshi a few days ago. So so it is still legit and paying, but the mission earning is much lower than before, I will now concentrate on daily bonus, one mission claim and one mining each day then !

Gumpz

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someone who knows better the game can tell me if theres other things to do with crystals than start mines and upgrade blochain explorer booster?
Im getting a lot of crystals and changing for this bust, but dont know if theres other way to use it.

Thx

Gumpz

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would save them till you have some HPower, at least a few 100. Then start to mine. Should be the most effective thing to do.
my hp is now on 219...im doing my lvl 12 missions and do 2 crystal missions between 4h lvl 12 mission
anyway im changing all crystal left on blockchain explorer booster.

coinprincess

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Opened the site after quite a while again, and really could withdraw 200 Doge within two days (end of last week). Now I am trying to visit the site daily and start missions and the game mining.

radio1000

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, thanks a lot. I used to use Adblock Plus for Firefox. But with it, I couldn't access the site.
I tried your adblocker, visited the site and wow, no annoying popups.
The site got a lot better for me now, thank you very much!
If anyone is also as much annoyed of the site with the popups, try it! It works great!

Now i can block annoying pop up ads on cryptomining game and cointiply.

Keling

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys' I just receive my withdrawal from this SITE its been a long I get back to work from them. The task is very simple and easy. To aern fast you need to be patient at time. I work 45 days to reach to hashes and now it pretty fast.

JOIN HERE: https://cryptomininggame.com/

game.png

game1.png

Shanti

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my second payment from Cryptomininggame.

Cryptomininggame.JPG

To be honest, the site got worse with the last updates.
But it's still ok to visit it once per day, use your crystals to mine, start a mission and collect your daily bonus.
Everything else is a waste of time, payment is too low right now to be more active there.
If you collect your daily bonus every day, it becomes bigger and bigger. At the end of the month, I usually get around 150 Satoshis per day just for claiming my bonus. That's quite good.
If you are interested, feel free to use my ref link, thanks :-)

https://cryptomininggame.com/?ref=bdf0c7573180

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in the new updating of cryptomining game, there is a thing new that is called a card game , and you can upgrade with a few cards. But I don't know the uses ? and there is also a new chest game!

Keling

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
YES they just update but those can't understand how to use those thing specially the chest game where I was awarded 10$ my question how can I use those reward don't get there video tutorial.

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i I know there is a chest game and they give you 8 to 10 random rewards for you if you open the chest ! But I don't understand how you get 10 dollars from the chest ? seems impossible !

Keling

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello' guys just reach as a premium user today which is equivalent to 1000 HPower.

Benefits:
Once you have reached 1000 HPower, you become a premium user and profit from new features!
PREMIUM FEATURES DETAILS
-> Crystal chances while doing missions goes UP TO 80%!
-> At each mission claim, HPower reward is replaced by a CHANCE TO EARN BONUS by random: Gift and lottery ticket, Extra game token, Satoshi and found awesome cards for the future mobile game to come! Extra Hpower!
-> Get a mission boost UP TO 100%!
-> Mine ALL THE CRYPTO-CURRENCIES available!
-> BOOST YOUR HPOWER. Each HPower over 1000 is based on the performance index of each cryptocurrency, so you will mine at the highest rate!

1539679139391.png

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in fact, i think that the bonus reward from mission at cryptomining game is better when not premium, because hpower reward in non premium is the best ! But the game is still great and entertaining !

Gumpz

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello' guys just reach as a premium user today which is equivalent to 1000 HPower.
Congrats for reach premium.
Im at 970hp, almost there.

Someone can explain how works performance index of each cryptocurrency

ltc:
Performance index

doge:
Performance index

Just dont know what coin is best for mine...need to use the coin price to make a decision?