Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

❌SCAM CryptoMining.farm Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

hellr4izer

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
$2,689
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently registered to this site it was introduce by other members from other forum, I made a quick research I found out that this cloud mining site has been around for more than two years now.

They offer FREE 50 GHS HASHPOWER for it's new member.
To withdraw you need to put something in their site from your pocket, at least 20 GHS the price depends on the validity of the plan.
Just explore the other features of this site.
If you want to try it just hit that link below.

Take Note: NEVER INVEST WHAT YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE, THERE'S A RISK BUT IF YOU DONT TAKE RISK NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

You can check CFPAY status on your account, after log in click menu, scroll down click cfpay. Read terms and condition. It was also available now in google play store but log in status has disable. Check the road map for more info.

It will be start this January 14 2019 and ended in February 1,2019. . they are pursuing all user to transfer to CFPAY start on January 14 while all GHS contract will be cancelled on February 1. All user must complete the verification of KYC then convert their all GHS contract and balance including bonus hash rate to VGHS, ( life time contract) before move to CFPAY.
Just this day I requested for withdrawal of my accumulated BTC. I followed and completed the process yet I did not receive my coins. I think something is wrong with cryptominingfarm.

Just this day I requested for withdrawal of my accumulated BTC. I followed and completed the process yet I did not receive my coins. I think something is wrong with cryptominingfarm.
They are stop paying since August 2018 as for their reason and alibis that it was cause of system overload. They are pursuing now to transfer all user to CFPAY to speed up the process of all transaction. Check the road map and cfpay info

They are stop paying since August 2018 as for their reason and alibis that it was cause of system overload. They are pursuing now to transfer all user to CFPAY to speed up the process of all transaction. Check the road map and cfpay info
How can I recover the requested withdrawal? Is it lost?

I'm waiting for my payment from December 2nd 2018, customer support respond once as I've asked for information about my withdrawal, "you have to wait" was their answer. So I tried to reinvest part of my funds, but unfortunately the transaction didn't got through, and this time customer support ignored my ticket altogether, the only answer was from their CF Bot, an "artificial intelligence" thing :Roflmao: :Wtf: which was totaly screwed up.

So, you are right, something is wrong with cryptominingfarm.io, they've definitely turned to SCAM.

@Mr. B ?

I'm waiting for my payment from December 2nd 2018, customer support respond once as I've asked for information about my withdrawal, "you have to wait" was their answer. So I tried to reinvest part of my funds, but unfortunately the transaction didn't got through, and this time customer support ignored my ticket altogether, the only answer was from their CF Bot, an "artificial intelligence" thing :Roflmao::Wtf: which was totaly screwed up. So, you are right, something is wrong with cryptominingfarm.io, they've definitely turned to SCAM. @Mr. B ?
I'm waiting for my payment from December 2nd 2018, customer support respond once as I've asked for information about my withdrawal, "you have to wait" was their answer. So I tried to reinvest part of my funds, but unfortunately the transaction didn't got through, and this time customer support ignored my ticket altogether, the only answer was from their CF Bot, an "artificial intelligence" thing :Roflmao::Wtf: which was totaly screwed up. So, you are right, something is wrong with cryptominingfarm.io, they've definitely turned to SCAM. @Mr. B ?
They are not paying anyway, CMF is supposed to be dead this first week of February, all contract in GHS will be cancelled. To transfer your CMF account to their new operating system, you must verify your KYC levell first by submitting complete required documents, after get verified 100%, you must convert all your remaining active contract GHS to VGHS as life, time contract but suddenly, your GHS will reduce power up to 90% when you converted to lifetime contract. EG. You have 1 time purchased 100,000 GHS when you converted it to life time cobtract, it would be 10,000 VGHS. You cannot move and transfer to CFPAY( new IOS of CMF) if your not converted all of your GHS to VGHS. You cannot withdraw your balance and profit in CMF , you must convert it all to VGHS. When all required pollicy has been completed, you can check you status to CFPAY by clicking the Menu/scroll down/click cfoay , when all level are ready, confirm moving to cfpay. Their new IOS can process up to 30,000 transaction /sec. No transaction fees and easy to transfer balance to internal and external wallet address,
I have total of 117,300 .46 GHS hash rate in CMF and more than 2,000 VGHS, now I'm using my remaining time to continue mining to earn more bitcoins when I can convert to VGHS after my KYC level are completed. I supposed to move to CFPAY before end of January, I have no option but to test their new IOS if they are telling us the truth that it could be speed up the process of withdrawals. Its better to test their new IOS rather than to lost my investment without doing nothing. 117,300.46 GHS that I have are came from my initial investment worth of 0.01240 Btc, or 1,020 GHS now I currently earned 0.025 BTC/day because 98% of my profit are reinvested for over a year. Bitcoin mining is 50% investment and 50% gambling. We cannot find what is real and what is more profitable if we don't give a try but always remember that do not invest money that you cannot affford to lost.
I will give an update if their new IOS is working well after few weeks.

They are not paying anyway, CMF is supposed to be dead this first week of February, all contract in GHS will be cancelled. To transfer your CMF account to their new operating system, you must verify your KYC levell first by submitting complete required documents, after get verified 100%, you must convert all your remaining active contract GHS to VGHS as life, time contract but suddenly, your GHS will reduce power up to 90% when you converted to lifetime contract. EG. You have 1 time purchased 100,000 GHS when you converted it to life time cobtract, it would be 10,000 VGHS. You cannot move and transfer to CFPAY( new IOS of CMF) if your not converted all of your GHS to VGHS. You cannot withdraw your balance and profit in CMF , you must convert it all to VGHS. When all required pollicy has been completed, you can check you status to CFPAY by clicking the Menu/scroll down/click cfoay , when all level are ready, confirm moving to cfpay. Their new IOS can process up to 30,000 transaction /sec. No transaction fees and easy to transfer balance to internal and external wallet address,
I have total of 117,300 .46 GHS hash rate in CMF and more than 2,000 VGHS, now I'm using my remaining time to continue mining to earn more bitcoins when I can convert to VGHS after my KYC level are completed. I supposed to move to CFPAY before end of January, I have no option but to test their new IOS if they are telling us the truth that it could be speed up the process of withdrawals. Its better to test their new IOS rather than to lost my investment without doing nothing. 117,300.46 GHS that I have are came from my initial investment worth of 0.01240 Btc, or 1,020 GHS now I currently earned 0.025 BTC/day because 98% of my profit are reinvested for over a year. Bitcoin mining is 50% investment and 50% gambling. We cannot find what is real and what is more profitable if we don't give a try but always remember that do not invest money that you cannot afford to lost.
I will give an update if their new IOS is working well after few weeks.
HERE SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OF NEW PLATFORM:
Terms and conditions of platform adjustments
Since the website cryptominingfarm.io is a part of Lifetime Technology Co., Ltd. which is established in Thailand and under Thai laws. For product development and ensuring members quality services, the company is necessary to inform members that from the 14th of January 2019 the company will have the following platform adjustments.
1. A service platform change from the website cryptominingfarm.io to CFPAY application.
2. According to the laws, members must verify their KYC identity by the company's form which can be found at https://kyc.cryptominingfarm.io
3. Members of the cryptominingfarm.io website can request a transfer to the CFPAY Application upon agreeing to the CFPAY Application terms and conditions below. Note: Future terms and conditions may be applied without prior notice.
3.1 Terms and conditions of CFPAY platform transfer
3.1.1 Important data including Profile and vGHS of members that wish to transfer to the CFPAY application will also be transferred. BTC, USDT, ETH, UNIT and DOGE can be transferred only by converting to vGHS. Outgoing withdrawal request will be withdrawn to the balance of each currency as for GHS will be converted to vGHS value according to the potency and time left.
3.1.2 Data that are transferred to the CFPAY application will no longer be valid on the
cryptominingfarm.io website.
3.1.3 Return of investment from vGHS will still remain by adjusting accordingly to the situation and laws involved. Announcement will be made with no more than 15% per year and will be updated before if adjustments are made.
3.1.4 Members that do not verify their identity, do not confirm CFPAY application transfer or do not sign a cancellation agreement will not have any claim from the company.
3.1.5 Members of cryptominingfarm.io website that wish to transfer to the CFPAY application must do so before the 31st of July 2019.

3.2 Benefits of CFPAY
3.2.1 Higher security and password protected for each individual transfer
3.2.2 Maximum accuracy for each individual transfer
3.2.3 Supports up to 30000 transfer per second
3.2.4 Instant transfers between CFPAY users
3.2.5 Fast transfers between CFPAY users and other blockchain wallets
3.2.6 Real-time graphs summarizing worldwide prices
3.2.7 "Staking" option available with choice of currency
3.2.8 No fees between CFPAY users
3.2.9 Exchangeable with products upon agreement of the sender and receiver
3.2.10 Increase opportunities and channels for trading serving as an option for advertisements of products and services matching the CFPAY application marketing policy by the company
3.2.11 Modern user-friendly interfaces and functions with the help of latest technologies allowing maximum speed transfers at anywhere, at any time
3.2.12 The platform is highly approved and has creditability
3.3 Claims following the CFPAY transfer
3.3.1 Transfer between users
3.3.2 Withdrawal to other wallets*
3.3.3 "Staking" option is available
3.4 Claims and access to CFPAY
3.4.1 Current members that has done KYC and accept CFPAY terms and conditions
3.4.2 Registered a new CFPAY and KYC
3.4.3 Members may request their financial documents from the company
4. Members of the cryptominingfarm.io website that do not wish to user the CFPAY application may request a cancellation agreement and request a refund by the price difference* from the February of 2019. This may be done through the website but members must accept the following cancellation terms and conditions
(The contract cancellation terms and conditions will be announced after the company has revised and have come to an explicit conclusion.)

Well, it seems to me that the site sounds pretty legit to me. I have seen a lot of my compatriots putting their money on that site and they claim they earn well. The site is located somewhere in Thailand and according to 'about us' corner, they're registered by the name, Lifetime Technology (Thailand) Co., Ltd, with registration number 0505560006411 (who cares?). They said that their business is involved in designing and providing service related to network security and telecommunication. Beside their caption is a nice building, but, I don't think it's a network security center, it looks like a condominium unit to me.

Going back to their offers, they offer many plans. They have 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 3 years, 15 years, and lifetime mining offer (weew!). It really sounds crazy for me when someone signs-up for a lifetime (lol). In addition to the contract period, they also offer various hashrates. Hashrate is the term used to determine the speed of generating bitcoins. You can use their sliding ruler to know about the ROIs (rate of investment) using different hashrate power and contract periods. Good thing is they're giving you a goodwill bonus of 50 GHS hashrate once you signed-up with them.

Now, investigating their various offers, the question is how profitable is the investment could be?

When I asked somebody in other forum, he told me that when you buy the 1000 GHS hash rate and for a contract period of 3 months, your ROI would be 30% or $0.9 per day profit with your investment capital of 0.011130 BTC or roughly, $63 (that's a lot for me). So, if you divide 30% to become a per month basis, you would get 10% per month profit or 0.33% per day (exclusive of network fees). The question is, could this be a good offer? Well, the answer is, it depends. If you have plenty of money, fine if you put some and earn from a lousy interest rate. I think this is better than putting your money in the bank. However, for some who are typical investors, they would see it as non-lucrative and they don't see it as the apple of their eyes.

Well, if it is really a Legit site and if you can earn $0.9 per day on a investment of $63, I feel it is pretty decent. Because in about 70 days you are breaking even, and recovering whatever, you have invested. You can then make a profit of $18 for the remaining 20 days. Now a profit of $18 dollars on an investment of $63 for a period of 3 months is not bad by any standards, especially since it is earned passively.

Well, if it is really a Legit site and if you can earn $0.9 per day on a investment of $63, I feel it is pretty decent. Because in about 70 days you are breaking even, and recovering whatever, you have invested. You can then make a profit of $18 for the remaining 20 days. Now a profit of $18 dollars on an investment of $63 for a period of 3 months is not bad by any standards, especially since it is earned passively.
When their new platform working well and they pay all future withdrawal from new IOS without delay and no cancellation of VGHS contract as per their according to written terms and condition between company and user, if they do and done well so... I can say that it was a legit, But today current status for all user are not in stable situation there are so many issues. If they cannot fix it all and if they not be responsible for what they said,... It should be the biggest SCAM in Bitcoin mining history because it has more than 1million user.
So let we have to wait and see what happen next in CFPAY.

CURRENT STAT OF CMF/CFPAY
BTC/USD: $3646.97

https://www.cryptominingfarm.io/
MOVE TO CFPAY APP

CFPAY : https://cfpay.app/
94.3%
Staking rate of CFPAY
Full Rate 15% if USER Move To CFPAY 100%

0.86%
USER MOVE TO CFPAY FOR 5.74 %

Standard Member

KYC Level1

Convert all GHS to vGHS

Convert balance to vGHS

Convert pending withdraw to vGHS

Ready ?
© 2008-2018 LIFETIME TECHNOLOGY Co., LTD., THAILAND

comodo_secure_seal_113x59_transp.png

I move yesterday to cfpay. Now cfpay app wants verification code. Must i wait ? or is this an issue? I did not become an email with verification code.

Dear Sir/Madam and friends in BMF ,i would like to share little bit of my knowledge in hyips with you due to over 10 years of experience in it..concerning cryptomining.farm you should know that it isn't mining BTC whatsoever and it is write just there VIRTUAL bitcoin mining ,it is only an ordinary ponzi scheme done it with criterium ,but most important it is a SCAM and the Thailand location is not real as well ,i join them in Sept 2017, i already get little profit and i removed all the BTC in November of 2018 and so i did it in all the others hyips because every August and December 98% of hyips become scam if not early ...confirming this website as SCAM i invite you to don't ever show any of your personal document at all not even the number of your ID live it alone picture of the Passport and other proof they may ask to you ,it can be much worst than those ask you to deposit more in order to process your withdraw ,because they show to be a SCAM(done it by professionist btw) it is you to ask them this : a selfie of the CEO holding his/her Passport,the proof of his/her residence (electricity bill if they use it there in Thailand) the real location of the "Company"(not a poor pic of 3 floor building) but the inside office and the picture of the licence FIRST of ALL...don't give them any kind of authorization to impose condition to you...better lose money than give to professionist scammer your private information..good luck i got there only this https://prnt.sc/n8eme9 it isn't enough to buy a beer ,but i'm investigating and enjoy them right now ,asking the selfie of the CEO holding his/her Thailand Passport (maybe he/her doesn't have it)..sorry my poor English i'm Italian ,cheers and kind regards Emanuel

HERE SOME ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OF NEW PLATFORM:
Since the website cryptominingfarm.io is a part of Lifetime Technology Co., Ltd. which is established in Thailand and under Thai laws. For product development and ensuring members quality services, the company is necessary to inform members that from the 14th of January 2019 the company will have the following platform adjustments.
  1. A service platform change from the website cryptominingfarm.io to CFPAY application.
  2. According to the laws, members must verify their KYC identity by the company's form which can be found at https://kyc.cryptominingfarm.io
  3. Members of the cryptominingfarm.io website can request a transfer to the CFPAY Application upon agreeing to the CFPAY Application terms and conditions below. Note: Future terms and conditions may be applied without prior notice.
3.1 Terms and conditions of CFPAY platform transfer
3.1.1 Important data including Profile and vGHS of members that wish to transfer to the CFPAY application will also be transferred. BTC, USDT, ETH, UNIT and DOGE can be transferred only by converting to vGHS. Outgoing withdrawal request will be withdrawn to the balance of each currency as for GHS will be converted to vGHS value according to the potency and time left.
3.1.2 Data that are transferred to the CFPAY application will no longer be valid on the
cryptominingfarm.io website.
3.1.3 Return of investment from vGHS will still remain by adjusting accordingly to the situation and laws involved. Announcement will be made with no more than 15% per year and will be updated before if adjustments are made.
3.1.4 Members that do not verify their identity, do not confirm CFPAY application transfer or do not sign a cancellation agreement will not have any claim from the company.
3.1.5 Members of cryptominingfarm.io website that wish to transfer to the CFPAY application must do so before the 31st of July 2019.

3.2 Benefits of CFPAY
3.2.1 Higher security and password protected for each individual transfer
3.2.2 Maximum accuracy for each individual transfer
3.2.3 Supports up to 30000 transfer per second
3.2.4 Instant transfers between CFPAY users
3.2.5 Fast transfers between CFPAY users and other blockchain wallets
3.2.6 Real-time graphs summarizing worldwide prices
3.2.7 "Staking" option available with choice of currency
3.2.8 No fees between CFPAY users
3.2.9 Exchangeable with products upon agreement of the sender and receiver
3.2.10 Increase opportunities and channels for trading serving as an option for advertisements of products and services matching the CFPAY application marketing policy by the company
3.2.11 Modern user-friendly interfaces and functions with the help of latest technologies allowing maximum speed transfers at anywhere, at any time
3.2.12 The platform is highly approved and has creditability
3.3 Claims following the CFPAY transfer
3.3.1 Transfer between users
3.3.2 Withdrawal to other wallets*
3.3.3 "Staking" option is available
3.4 Claims and access to CFPAY
3.4.1 Current members that has done KYC and accept CFPAY terms and conditions
3.4.2 Registered a new CFPAY and KYC
3.4.3 Members may request their financial documents from the company
4. Members of the cryptominingfarm.io website that do not wish to user the CFPAY application may request a cancellation agreement and request a refund by the price difference* from the February of 2019. This may be done through the website but members must accept the following cancellation terms and conditions
(The contract cancellation terms and conditions will be announced after the company has revised and have come to an explicit conclusion.)
no one of this point got a really point ,it is easy to understand they try to steal not only the money but even the identity of victims of them previous scam ,they never mining BTC mostly they don't know even the meaning,and they are only an ordinary Ponzi scheme a Pyramid ..point 1 the name change is a normal performance of all professionist scammer,point 2 there is not such laws in Thailand (no one should ever confirm anything to a scammer, KYC can only ask by Bank in Thailand ) or a Company with a real CEO and in person .point 3 hahahahaha how do they dare? point 3.11 vGHS never exist (they have no clue of cloud mining as well)all 3. are just done to twist your mind ,it is them fantasy and dream to scam again even better ...YOU WANT a mining company ,well go for Genesis live alone those tramps from Thailand ...there are only good in food and prostitution ...trust me i know them

YOU WANT a mining company ,well go for Genesis live alone those tramps from Thailand ...there are only good in food and prostitution ...trust me i know them

yes you are right, and dont forget there are also russians and chinese involved in this shady business, russians are thieves by nature and chinese are liars

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.