Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Crypto Whales Continue To Buy Ethereum (ETH)

aryan4

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
According to data provider CoinMetrics, the number of ETH wallets with 10,000 ETH or more has grown tremendously, approaching 1,250 this year.
According to a U.Today report, Anthony Sassano, the founder of the Daily Gwei ETH platform, shared a CoinMetrics data on Twitter. The graph published by Sassano shows that the number of addresses with more than 10,000 ETH has increased greatly in 2021, reaching almost 1,250 and approaching the all-time high witnessed by the market in 2018.
Do you think strong purchases will continue for ETH?

aryan4

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
There have been serious purchases, at least the reports confirm this. Recently ETH had made high premiums, I wonder if it can make a premium from now on?

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do hope that the purchases continue so that ETH can push past its current price. Ethereum seems to be the alternative to bitcoin now for investors.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think they all feel ethereum is the next big thing after bitcoin so they buy ahead and wait for the price to increase ,and there are speculation of ehereum price reaching $2000

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do hope that the purchases continue so that ETH can push past its current price. Ethereum seems to be the alternative to bitcoin now for investors.
This is the whole essence, whales know that the more investment means I crease in both the price and value so they are hitting it hard to get their target price

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly, eth Is the second to Bitcoin now. Investing in it now wouldn't be a waste and the more buy, the more the price and value will go up

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly, eth Is the second to Bitcoin now. Investing in it now wouldn't be a waste and the more buy, the more the price and value will go up
Yeah, ethereum is indeed a worthy investment and it has come a long way. I wish it should just hit the $2000 mark already.

aryan4

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah, ethereum is indeed a worthy investment and it has come a long way. I wish it should just hit the $2000 mark already.
I follow the markets on the binance exchange and as far as I have seen, there are heavy transactions for ETH. Purchases seem to continue to increase and the current price is around $ 1640.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will soon get there at least it has reached $1625 at my last check so we can be anticipating that it will reach that before Feb runs out. Investing in it should be now

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like ETH whales are trying to do what Bitcoin whales have done in the last few months. I really wanted to invest to eth now sadly.. i wasn't able to because our local wallet is unavailable.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah the same strategy that was adopted to get bitcoin where it is today, seems to be the same one that they are using here. The good thing is that it is working as anticipated. Which is good

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what the whales need at this time especially now the price is still climbing. More more and selling when the price has increased is more profit and the whales know this and taking advantage

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Etheruem by now is supposed to have appreciated more than what we have now, everyday people keep buy the coin, but till now the coin is still were it is.
How do we know that the demand is high , i think ethereum would soon increase , let's be patient ,maybe when bitcoin start increasing to $100k, It would increase