Kambas

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys

Please will you review my website.
What could be improved, what you like or what could still be added for extra value.

Thank you kindly! :Thumbsup:

salvi

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have go through your web page and I am sure that you are at right path. However, you are not adding articles every months which is not good thus you are losing value. Another problem colour combination.

Kambas

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have go through your web page and I am sure that you are at right path. However, you are not adding articles every months which is not good thus you are losing value. Another problem colour combination.
I appreciate your feedback, thank you.
You talking about the header image?

salvi

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually I am thinking about the whole images into the articles as well as theme colour. I think everything is good and informative however I am thinking you can improve colour combination and if you still confusion I can show you on live for your help.

Kambas

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually I am thinking about the whole images into the articles as well as theme colour. I think everything is good and informative however I am thinking you can improve colour combination and if you still confusion I can show you on live for your help.
Sure you can elaborate a bit and show me what you mean.

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What could be improved, what you like or what could still be added for extra value.
Nice blog.

Here's what I suggest:
+ make a more professional logo, you can use flamingtext.com
+ put bigger images for each article
+ interlink with other posts from your blog for SEO purpose
+ hire people from our marketplace to leave couple comments for each article/review you shared
+ post at least 1 article/review per day to see more traffic coming your way

If you have any questions let me know.

kicktracer011

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly that logo looks like it came from flaming text lol. I could see it in a second.
I used a different site because flamingtext is crude. I used it but it never "feels" right.
Ucraft is also free (need to make an account) but the logos are so much better.
I made one for a dutch website I own and this is how mine looks.
Screenshot_20190816-032359_Brave.jpg

I played around for a bit and this is what worked for me.
Find the hex color of your theme. Easy cause you use a black theme, and make a logo with these colors. Get a transparent background. Find a good vector (they are free) and add that to the logo for recognition purposes. Make the logo gradient and set it to 90% coverage for a nice effect.

Please ditch the one you have now. Sorry for being so harsh by the way, I just want to help you :p

Your footer is also MASSIVE. Loads of images and it keeps on going for a while. A few cryptocurrency logos that link to faucets and a description. It would be much easier to wrap them in an article and link that instead.

Personal taste, but im not a fan of capslock in a menu. This is what I see:

Maybe get an integrated menu that doesnt pop out in bright white like this?

Now for the pros becaude I complained enough :Thumbsup: :
The articles are solid, right to the point. I like those!
I love how your newsletter signup form pops in.
Your theme looks good!

Kambas

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly that logo looks like it came from flaming text lol. I could see it in a second.
I used a different site because flamingtext is crude. I used it but it never "feels" right.
Ucraft is also free (need to make an account) but the logos are so much better.
I made one for a dutch website I own and this is how mine looks.
View attachment 59468

I played around for a bit and this is what worked for me.
Find the hex color of your theme. Easy cause you use a black theme, and make a logo with these colors. Get a transparent background. Find a good vector (they are free) and add that to the logo for recognition purposes. Make the logo gradient and set it to 90% coverage for a nice effect.

Please ditch the one you have now. Sorry for being so harsh by the way, I just want to help you :p

Your footer is also MASSIVE. Loads of images and it keeps on going for a while. A few cryptocurrency logos that link to faucets and a description. It would be much easier to wrap them in an article and link that instead.

Personal taste, but im not a fan of capslock in a menu. This is what I see:
View attachment 59469
Maybe get an integrated menu that doesnt pop out in bright white like this?

Now for the pros becaude I complained enough :Thumbsup: :
The articles are solid, right to the point. I like those!
I love how your newsletter signup form pops in.
Your theme looks good!
Thanks do much for your detailed review!
I actually changed the logo yesterday after Mr. B suggested I use flaming text lol
As for some of the other things, I'm not 100% sure how to work the mobile appearance from my theme on Wordpress.
Some people say they prefer the old logo some say the new one is better so I don't think it matters that much as long as the content ads value, that is what I try to focus the most.
Websites are a lot of work :D

dadayli

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the logo doesn't look professional , especially with that font and that black background , any other logo would be fine ( with a transparent background of course )

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When making a transparent background and choose proper font looks much better, however, a profesional logo after site generate revenue is a must.

Kambas

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the logo doesn't look professional , especially with that font and that black background , any other logo would be fine ( with a transparent background of course )
When making a transparent background and choose proper font looks much better, however, a profesional logo after site generate revenue is a must.
I changed it again, hope it looks better now :)