Creating account in a different house, then use it in your own?

SniperFox

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Hi guys! I write this because I have a couple of questions.

When it comes to websites in which you can only have 1 account per household, Is it possible to create another account, let just say, in another house, and then use
it in your own IP? I wonder this because maybe I can create the accounts in my work, and then use them in my house. Would the sites owners notices this?
Could I be potentially banned? I don't want to risk the accounts I already have. I would really appreciate if somebody already tried this. Cheers!

AmiraEllyzse07

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
For me, sadly to say that's not the right thing to do because I already did before and suddenly my accounts have been banned forever and my payment cant withdraw on my account because the site notice that I have multiple accounts .. If you want to make 2 or more accounts make sure its different device and different IP..

SniperFox

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
For me, sadly to say that's not the right thing to do because I already did before and suddenly my accounts have been banned forever and my payment cant withdraw on my account because the site notice that I have multiple accounts .. If you want to make 2 or more accounts make sure its different device and different IP..
That's awful, I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. I had a similar experience with rapidworkers, I have 10 dollars that I can't withdraw...:Banghead:
I'm gonna take your advice, thanks!

Bernadette Lynch

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Hi guys! I write this because I have a couple of questions.

When it comes to websites in which you can only have 1 account per household, Is it possible to create another account, let just say, in another house, and then use
it in your own IP? I wonder this because maybe I can create the accounts in my work, and then use them in my house. Would the sites owners notices this?
Could I be potentially banned? I don't want to risk the accounts I already have. I would really appreciate if somebody already tried this. Cheers!
As long as you have a different IP it's fine (not the same one) but you also must use new email, login details, and a different payment method meaning not the same paypal or skrill etc. accounts gift cards don't matter.