Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Create Logo Online Free?

Hephaestus

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TheAvenger

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a graphic designer and i do not even charge much, i can create a professional logo for you at just 10$
Hit me up if you are interested let's talk.

TheRider

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a graphic designer and i do not even charge much, i can create a professional logo for you at just 10$
Hit me up if you are interested let's talk.
This is actually cool, the price is okay but I will love it if you give me a discount of maybe 2% off and i would give you a job to do for me

TheAvenger

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is actually cool, the price is okay but I will love it if you give me a discount of maybe 2% off and i would give you a job to do for me
What i said up there is the final price, i can not go below that, you can recommend me to your friends if you feel and I'd appreciate that

TheRider

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright then, it's fine, is see you are really keen on doing it at that price, i would contact you if i am ready, and i will also recommend you to my friends

TheRider

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a graphic designer and that is what i do, if you want professional services you can contact me or search online for others, but don't get scammed
If you want a professional logo you need to contact or hire a designer for a clean job..you looking for a free logo may not be up to your taste

TheRider

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How
Hey I'm a Graphic designer i will design your desire. for further details. Contact me or here's my Fiverr Invitation just catch me there https://www.fiverr.com/share/Emvljq
How much do you charge for creating business logo as a freelance graphic designer on fiverr, i really need to know ao i would budget how much i will spend....

RaOne

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess logomaker.com it will help you because you can make simple logo with cool name and an icon and it's free

Rotimi

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most of them are scams but if you can get your hands on an app called logo maker I think its in play store you can make great designs with it

Mrcool

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested too because all those websites appear when I make a search say they are free online logo maker but after finishing logo they ask money.

What the hell!?!

You say it's free than you want 20 bucks to be able to download my logo for which I spent 2 hours editing. Get lost! :mad:
Nothing is free, even in Freetown. They said it is free just to entice you. The twenty buck they are demanding is very high. You can get a professional logo designer to do it for you at a cheaper cost.

Crystal

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If a website is asking for a ridiculous amount to get your logo (20$+) then i suggest do not use the website, just ask the services from a freelancer from here on forum and you'll get a logo done for 5$. If you still can't afford 5$ but you need urgent a logo then go back to that website where you have created the logo, take a screenshot of that logo, open the screenshot in Photoshop or something else and cut to the needed size and clear the background (logo surroundings with eraser) and save it as .png to have a transparent background.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy :Happy:

Jimasun1

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you should get a good freelancer to do the job for you. Good ones can be found in up work and fiverr. You just have to spend a little buck. But will be worth it in the end. Give it a try.

sylvie3368

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[QUOTE = "BMF, message: 172470, membre: 1"]
Pour les logos gratuits en ligne créés instantanément, j'utilise toujours ce service appelé flamingtext.com
Le résultat est décent pour un blog ou des pages de destination nécessaires pour le marketing d'affiliation ou le marketing CPA.
[/CITATION]

Geniusmaco

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can build both free and paid logos in logopit plus. But the logos built from that app is not as beautiful as you may want it to be. You can also build a paid logo by assigning it to a freelance logo designer in freelancer, upwork or buy gigs on fiverr. You money.

ibraimvzla18

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is always better to find someone to create a cool logo for you and your business, It makes the impression that you care about what your business projects to your future customers. I can help you with everything that you want (logos, posts, ads, banners, highlights and more). From $10 and up. Always search for a good designer, that is the key. Stay safe everyone, and lmk if I can help you with anything in the design area ;)