Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Create Logo Online Free?

Hephaestus

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

xperienz

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I want to create a logo for my website, need small text and a lion icon.

Which are the best sites/programs to create logo online free?
I just stumblen on this new site freelogo service.com. you can visit the site perhaps it might help. But if you don't find the help there. Then seek proffesional touch.

overcast

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently using Canva. This app is good for the logos, social media graphics and the covers and the thumbnails. It can be simple for some logos. You can also make use of the crew and Adobe XD too. Both of those apps seems to be simple for the usage. And also you can make good logos using the same.

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
most of free online logo makers won't provide you a professional stuff for your business and will drop you some childish design or some only a text with nature at background , since it won't probably contain some textures that fit your blog / website or content over all , hiring a freelancer for a small price will get you the job done and will get you a decent logo .

berberguy

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I tried many of those " free" websites , half of them are really free buthtey make so low quality logos , the other ones which are pretty decent ask you to pay after finishing your logo ! !

Technologymoney

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still have a strong opinion that logo is really important so we shouldn't save money for it and create it using free sources. of course, if there are no other possible options, then yes, it's better than nothing. But still, keep in mind that logo presents your company or product, so it must be attractive and perfectly made.
In addition, canva is another quite nice option for free graphics related stuff.

berberguy

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I still have a strong opinion that logo is really important so we shouldn't save money for it and create it using free sources. of course, if there are no other possible options, then yes, it's better than nothing. But still, keep in mind that logo presents your company or product, so it must be attractive and perfectly made.
In addition, canva is another quite nice option for free graphics related stuff.
I totally agree with you , I searched for a long time for free logo maker websites but none of them offered quality stuff ! I didn't pay for a logo because I don't have the money though !
Are you sure that canva is free , because I tried it , and it has an annoying watermark on the free version

Technologymoney

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I totally agree with you , I searched for a long time for free logo maker websites but none of them offered quality stuff ! I didn't pay for a logo because I don't have the money though !
Are you sure that canva is free , because I tried it , and it has an annoying watermark on the free version
Canva is free for some similar stuff like making covers, social media posts, banners and etc. Some features are totally free while for others you have to pay.

B

Banglashi

you may try freelogodesign.org it's free and also google is your friend you choose the free ones
just search on google free logo maker.

but my choices to do logo are
adobe illustrator because it's sharp, crisp and clean
to put in animation i use adobe livemotion 2 the old version is much faster. i think it changed it's name already, but still want the old version 2.

amath

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
inet.awk-ind.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are many websites, where you can create free logos, see for example, cooltext.com. They offer software for creating many professionally-made logos online, it takes only a minute or so to get a new logo; some logos are animated. They ask to place their button in your website for a free logo.

hibi3454

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow great tutorial. There is also another site called logomakr I think that you can use to create very professional-looking logos, and then ofcourse you can use photoshop to make and edit great logos.

Nour Moh

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it is a brand you want to work on for a long time, so it is better to hire a freelancer from Freelancing platforms like Upwork or Fiverr. But if you need something like a landing page, you can follow Mr. B's advice.

Mbwolf

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I always use Canva to create free logos
then I modify it with photoshop because I'm not that professionnal in using it
Canva is a very great too to be honest it helped me a lot

Easygig

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Canva Pro Account is Available and its Valid for 12Month. Message me if interested.

Limited offer so hurry and grab yours.

$10 Payment via Bitcoin / Paypal.

Babarbaig668

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I am going to share with you one of the best online logo designing website. I have also created my all logo and youtube channel thumbnail from this website. I am also going to share my logo with you.
Website link.

Screenshot_20200510_061349.jpg

Masakodi

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tons on good logo creator apps online on play store so I will suggest if your desire is simple not a brand company dream logo then you can go free way to get these apps at least try best 4 to download and can even work offline with your phone ! Probably those apps will not give you .PSD file or .AI file which you may transfer to Photoshop or other software to work but they will give you a good logo as jpg or png without watermark. Just for example see this one I created from a logo maker app just to check logo quality I'm impressed cause 6 years ago same quality logo can be sold for $30 but now its free to use (though you cant have copyrigjt) !

poster5_7_42716.png

adventurer

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for creating logos for free I always go and use canva they have a good template for free accounts and also you can have 30 days premium for free to try and it's really amazing