Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Court Orders SEC to produce Bitcoin and Ethereum documents

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following the ongoing lawsuit between Ripple and SEC , the court has given SEC an ultimatum to provide the documents that stands out Bitcoin and Ethereum. The case is set to another hearing on April 6 .

Ripple in defence believed that SEC has to bring out the documents so that it can be used to compare ripple and Bitcoin ,to see if there is any difference .

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't expect any less from the court to waive SEC's refusal to compare those coins. I think things are looking good for Ripple on this case.

Binita100

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ripple is really ready to give the case another dimension , so they can win it easily , but my hope is that this doesn't affect bitcoin and ethereum

Binita100

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Ripple owners stand to protect the coin they built, by defending it with proof, and not contradicting the laws. By referring to be on the same operation with Ethereum and Bitcoin. SEC should provide such documents to prove Ripple wrong.
I knew already that ripple would win the case , i have not seen sec evidence against ripple yet , its a surprise to many that wants it but it hasn't been shown

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I knew already that ripple would win the case , i have not seen sec evidence against ripple yet , its a surprise to many that wants it but it hasn't been shown
They were just beating about the bush , and are presently saying no to the idea of presenting Bitcoin and Ethereum documents . They will soon be forced to submit to defeat

Binita100

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, Ripple have shown good signs of winning the lawsuit with proof of evidence. But SEC never shown any ideal proof of where Ripple got it wrong. They should get the paperwork Ripple ordered them, that shows them and Ethereum, Bitcoin is operating on same level. But they never got to probe either of those two blockchains.
If they dont reveal the requested document been asked for then they should stop delaying , many investors wants to invest in ripple coin

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SEC lawsuit doesn't hinder you from investing on Ripple coin. Lawsuit or not, XRP coin is still growing higher. Today i checked the price at coinmarketcap, it is valued $0.55, to show you that, it is no longer affected negatively by the lawsuit.
Well , what you have said is true , however one still need to be careful with it because anything can be the verdict ,and people may lose their profit

Binita100

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SEC lawsuit doesn't hinder you from investing on Ripple coin. Lawsuit or not, XRP coin is still growing higher. Today i checked the price at coinmarketcap, it is valued $0.55, to show you that, it is no longer affected negatively by the lawsuit.
The coin volatility rate have increased ever since the ripple case happened. , so it could even drop from $0?50-$0?30 in a day , investors are still unsure about the future of the coin

Binita100

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been two months now, I've been keeping close eye around the coin. It never gone down past $0.40, since January. It had the worst bearish when the lawsuit issue occurred newly. When it went down from $0.70 to almost zero.
There was a time it got down to $0.35 i can't remember if it's this year or not, but as it drops moves high the next day to $0.44 , that alone surprised me

Binita100

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The lawsuit started around early December 2020. The price reduced more than $0.35 during the first week of the lawsuit. It dropped around the price range of $0.21 per token, even lower than that during early January this year. Then later, after two weeks the coin regain itself little, to climb little bit higher $0.25-$0.28.
Like it fell up to $0.10 and i was a bit shocked at the fall before it starts increasing again to $0.30 , those period were really the black days

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like it fell up to $0.10 and i was a bit shocked at the fall before it starts increasing again to $0.30 , those period were really the black days
Presently it has risen as high as $0.55 and will even soar higher when the lawsuit favors ripple . Xrp is indeed a coin with strong supporters

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They would need to just find jeans to produce the document, so they could compare because they cant just keep waiting on the case for long

Binita100

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Presently it has risen as high as $0.55 and will even soar higher when the lawsuit favors ripple . Xrp is indeed a coin with strong supporters
Maybe its the rate of community it has and they are not ready to give up on the coin , i believe that the coin would have reached $2 without the lawsuit case

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe its the rate of community it has and they are not ready to give up on the coin , i believe that the coin would have reached $2 without the lawsuit case
Sure . Before the lawsuit it was ranked third by marketcap ,and has shown increase in marketcap with each passing day . unfortunately the lawsuit turned it to a risk coin ,this investors flee

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Lets see what development the coin still have , i still believe the coin have more ability in it , and its going to move a very high amount very soon

Binita100

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure . Before the lawsuit it was ranked third by marketcap ,and has shown increase in marketcap with each passing day . unfortunately the lawsuit turned it to a risk coin ,this investors flee
The fear of suspension by many top exchange sites as regard the lawsuit made investors flee, i know it would regain back its lost position