Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEW CoinUrl.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'URL Shorteners' started by MegaMan, Sep 15, 2017.

1. MegaMan

MegaMan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    CoinUrl.com
    will pay you for every visitor you bring to your shorten links in BTC, and when you reach the minimum payout you can withdraw your earnings to your Bitcoin wallet.

Referral system
    1% of every publisher earnings
    5% of every advertiser purchases

Payments
    Minimum payout: 0.01 BTC to your Bitcoin wallet!

More Info
    -There is a limit on how many shorten links can you generate per day, the limit is 10,000.
    -All (tor , Proxies, botnets, PTC, Web crawlers, users with adblock extensions visits) will be rejected and won't be counted ... don't worry this won't affect your account!
    -They don't limit the number of accounts that you can have.
    -Withdrawals take up to 2 days because they're being processing manually .
    -Your visitor's IP should be unique (never visited any shorten link from this site in the last 24 hours).

Site Link
    Click here to join coinurl.com.

2. JRLoberiza

JRLoberiza Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I have joined this site but rarely use it. Every time I use it on Facebook, I always got a warning that the site could possibly contain a virus (or something like that). I have also read some negative reviews about this site.
    Still I can't conclude if this site is legit or not. As always, a proof of payment is the first step in confirming that this site is legit.

3. MegaMan

MegaMan Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Facebook banned adf.ly links... do you think that adf.ly contain viruses?
    I decided to leave this site; I don't have a faucet(or any btc related site) and there are better alternatives with better revenues.
    If you want a proof of payment, this one was taken from YouTube.
    proof.png

4. JRLoberiza

JRLoberiza Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    No, I don't think adf.ly nor coin.url contain viruses, but, I believe some of their advertisers' site may contain some forms of Malware. I don't think they screen the quality and contents of their advertisers, thus they got banned from fb.
    Thanks for the proof.

5. seopro1001

seopro1001 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I joined this site a long time ago, from September of 2012, and also got some payment from them to my bitcoin wallet, at that they didn't have minimum payout, but I stopped log in site from end of 2013, I try to reset my password and log in. It is lucky, my account still active. I think this is good site. Wish you reach their minimum payment sooner

6. mohiuddinbd24

mohiuddinbd24 Active Member

BMF Coins:
    please can you told me how can i withdraw from beermoney to bitcoin i cannot understand and also cannot see any posses without paypal if bitcoin can withdraw this is good system for we

7. SHOHANA

SHOHANA Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    This site is new to me, thanks for providing actual review, it will help the newbies for sure.

8. seopro1001

seopro1001 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You are welcome. I am also newbie in here, and searching the effective method to make money online. Hoping you are success with coinurl.

9. Tekk2day

Tekk2day Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Thanks for letting me know about this website.. How is this website different from other url shorteners.. Except paying un bitcoins... What are the Payout Rates..

10. asumi

asumi Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Hi thier friend and good day to you! looks like a promising sites but they do have a paypal as payment prosessor?? the problem only in url sites is you cannot get money if someone Dont click your links and the payments mostly get by tier countries is these links can be posted in youtube or facebook?

11. kicktracer011

kicktracer011 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Apparently I had around 50 dollar in bitcoin on that site, invested it in a banner ad, lets see how good the traffic is.
    Screenshot.png This is from when I start advertising. Not many refs and almost no clicks. I ordered for 165 clicks.

Screenshot2.png

12. Khagendra

Khagendra Member

BMF Coins:
    I think this is better site to making bitcoin currency online.i don't have any experience about this site but iam going to join this site right now.i hope i can earn free bitcoins from this site. Thank you.

13. SharkPro

SharkPro Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Look like legit but the minimum withdraw amount is very high this is not adsense bro so I think they have to decrease the minimum payout.

14. kicktracer011

kicktracer011 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Yes it is extremely high for some reason. Adsense pays from 70 bucks and this site starts withdrawal at 150 dollar. That is a lot and it is not like its cheap for advertisers either.