Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

cashonline

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
$387
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coins.ph was opened in Metro Manila, Philippines back in 2014 by two Silicon Valley entrepreneurs Runar Petursson and Ron Hose. This is one of the largest, most trusted mobile exchanges in the Philippines. Currently, there are more than 5 million people who live in the Philippines that trust and use this exchange. You have many different options when using this exchange. You can pay your bills, send money, buy digital currency or even buy digital load. There is no need for a bank account.

Coins.ph Review.jpg

If you're interested in this exchange, the exchange also has an app you can use. The app is supported on your iOS device or your Android device. If you're interested it is possible to find the links to the app on the website or even visit the App Store or the Google Play Store to download and install the apps on your mobile device.

About The Exchange:

This is exchange is quite a bit different than other exchanges I've seen in the past. This exchange has a blog for people to visit. On the blog site, you can find all the rewards the site has to offer. Furthermore, the blog has some fantastic articles for you to read. They have many tutorials for you to access that will help you learn about account security.

The blog will teach you how to buy Bitcoin Cash or pay Philippine Airlines when you book your flight. You can even earn rewards that you can cash out or use to pay your monthly bills through the site or even the app.

Pay Bills – Earn Rewards:

Before you can use the service you must first cash in. This refers to adding money to your Coins.ph wallet. It is simple to do and the site has a video for you to watch. There are over 80 different bills you can pay through this app. Most of the time the payment is processed instantly if the company has a Bayard Center logo, otherwise, it will take 3 business days to process this payment.

Each time you use the bill paying service you can earn a ₱5 rebate. This applies to every unique bill that you pay each month. Furthermore, if you pay 5 unique bills within a week, you'll earn a ₱100 rebate. In order to qualify for the rebate, the bill must be unique, it needs to be at least ₱100, and not have a similar account number to another bill that you've paid. You can receive these rebates each calendar month when you use this service.

Earn Other Rewards:

If you visit the blog site they have different rewards you can earn through this site. You have chances to get cash back, you can win gift cards and other prizes, and when you buy load they offer you a ₱55 load cash rebate. You'll need to visit the blog site to see which rewards are still active and the expiration date of each reward. They do have a few rewards that have expired and others that they have extended the expiration date on.

This is a very unique exchange and it is for people who live in the Philippines. They allow you to buy, sell, purchase, and even earn cash back and rewards for using this exchange.

Has anyone used this exchange before?

Have you earned money through this exchange?

Yeah , it is very useful. But until now my account is not verify. It is level1 then cashin is only can be done on my account.
indeed.. not only that it is useful to buy load.. you can use this app to build a small business in the comfort of your home by accepting bills payment. great app.

By the way, do you have any site that uses coins.ph as your wallet. Do you mind to share with me. ?

I am using it with aurora mine and dinopark bot. I take the risk to invest in this sites using coins.ph as my BTC wallet...

I recenty had my account here activated which took me 2 DAMN WEEKS....as of the requirement there is an ID with your birthday on it...but what i have is sss id which doesnt have those info BUT it is listed as one of the primary ID they have...i had to argue with them and gave my birthcertificate as a backup document....i think it is much of a hassle to do something for 2 weeks but in the end they did approve my activation of account....Damn son...but what i can say paitence is a virtue lol

Earning bitcoins made easy with coins.ph all you need is to invite members to sign up and verify their account. Both will receive ₱50 that can be easily converted to BTC that you can transfer to your own existing bitcoin wallet address without any charges.

Requirement:
1. Sign up from this link (here)
2. Follow verification steps and wait for approval before you get the reward
3. ID for verification (Passport preferable)
*no verification means no reward*
4. ZERO INVESTMENT

***IDs accepted***
FOREIGNERS
If you're a foreigner, don't worry! You can still create and maintain a Coins.ph account. Kindly note that per Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas regulations, we may only accept your passport as an acceptable form of ID Verification.

For those residing in the Philippines here's a list of accepted IDs (here)

Once you signed up from the given link you will need to complete the verification process, if you don't want to verify then do not join since you will not be receiving the ₱50 reward (roughly $1.00 equivalent)

Countries not allowed to join and not covered from their service:
Vanuatu
Guyana
Bosnia
Iran
Iraq
Myanmar (Burma)
Laos
Papua New Guinea
Afghanistan
Uganda
Yemen
North Korea
Syria
Ecuador

Upon logging in to your account you need to verify your account by following the steps as shown.
View attachment 1491
Again not verifying your account means no reward, so if you don't complete the process don't waste your time signing up.
View attachment 1492
Wait for the approval for your verification, you will receive a notification from your email once approved.

You can simply convert the ₱50 reward to bitcoins as shown.
View attachment 1493
To get your coins.ph bitcoin wallet address you can simply access the highlighted box or simply click the send button to transfer to your existing bitcoin wallet address.
View attachment 1494
You can simply invite others to join and must also follow the steps in verifying their account so both of you get rewarded with ₱50 each.

ID verification is needed to refrain cheaters making multiple accounts to get the rewards from coins.ph. Take note that ₱50 ($1.00) multiplied by number of invites who qualify to verify their account without any investment is a great profit just by signing up.

Good luck! Happy earnings!

I'm very curious what coins.ph is , until i tried it myself and very satisfied about it. I didn't know that earning money is this easy using coins.ph app. I highly recommend this for those who just starting earning thru online.

Earning bitcoins made easy with coins.ph all you need is to invite members to sign up and verify their account. Both will receive ₱50 that can be easily converted to BTC that you can transfer to your own existing bitcoin wallet address without any charges.

Requirement:
4. ZERO INVESTMENT

***IDs accepted***
FOREIGNERS
If you're a foreigner, don't worry! You can still create and maintain a Coins.ph account. Kindly note that per Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas regulations, we may only accept your passport as an acceptable form of ID Verification.

Once you signed up from the given link you will need to complete the verification process, if you don't want to verify then do not join since you will not be receiving the ₱50 reward (roughly $1.00 equivalent)

Vanuatu
Guyana
Bosnia
Iran
Iraq
Myanmar (Burma)
Laos
Papua New Guinea
Afghanistan
Uganda
Yemen
North Korea
Syria
Ecuador

Upon logging in to your account you need to verify your account by following the steps as shown.
View attachment 1491
Again not verifying your account means no reward, so if you don't complete the process don't waste your time signing up.
View attachment 1492
Wait for the approval for your verification, you will receive a notification from your email once approved.

View attachment 1493
To get your coins.ph bitcoin wallet address you can simply access the highlighted box or simply click the send button to transfer to your existing bitcoin wallet address.
View attachment 1494
You can simply invite others to join and must also follow the steps in verifying their account so both of you get rewarded with ₱50 each.

ID verification is needed to refrain cheaters making multiple accounts to get the rewards from coins.ph. Take note that ₱50 ($1.00) multiplied by number of invites who qualify to verify their account without any investment is a great profit just by signing up.

i already have the apps...and its very useful...i use it for my e loading business and have a good rebates...its 10% rebates every load...also it can pay bills with no hassle included...no more traffic to encounter...and the very i like the most is that i can shop online instantly...for me who i love shopping..

Yes it is legit.. you can send and receive money. You can pay bills.. and also buy loads.. where thousands of people are using in the Philippines..

this is true coinph is a reliable online wallet and legit but becareful if you received re confirmation that email is phishing

@Keenan21
I also wish you luck to all your online ventures

@Cinderella
Thanks for pointing out those two wallets which I only illustrated the BTC address for people to focus more and not on Peso if users outside the Philippines

@baguioboy
nice to hear you found out about coins.ph you may treat it as your loading business/remittance center/payment center if you wish to explore its features

@Souhaib
since your outside the Philippines funding your coins.ph BTC wallet address may incur fees from your chosen platform to move funds like from localbitcoins or other exchange sites or directly from your existing BTC wallet from coinpayments but once its inside your coins.ph BTC wallet you'll no longer need to worry for fees when transferring.

If you wish to test the platform use your coins.ph BTC wallet address instead to receive payments from faucets or other online sites you may have enrolled then test yourself transferring to your coinspayment BTC wallet.

Other option to test simply verify account and receive the reward convert to BTC and send to your other BTC wallet.

What I only inquired from their support team if it is limited only within the Philippines and they gave me the list of countries not covered but regarding on the ID I only read from one of their blogs which requires Passport for foreigners, but you may try to contact their support they might reconsider since you will be using their platform for BTC transactions just don't mention about the 0 fees from BTC transfers they might have second thoughts and may retract. lol

I hope they keep it that way without charges.

Just a sample screenshot when I transferred 0.02 BTC to one faucet game for the vip feature and they exactly deducted 0.02BTC without charges.
View attachment 1720
I only use laptop when using coins.ph I downloaded the app but I prefer to use laptop so I can see things clearer and wider. please refer to my first post with sample image on converting to BTC no worries if using your laptop.

Again my final advise make a pilot test on the reward system if you can't verify yours at least one of your referrals should verify his and comply and get approved and both of you receive the ₱50 bounty which you can convert to BTC right away and transfer to your existing BTC wallet

If your referrals failed to verify or comply you get these from your referral checklist
View attachment 1721

good luck hope things goes well
wow..!!very well said....i have the apps also...and with this information i have so much to think of it..thanks a lot

I love using this app. It helps make my life easier from paying electric bills, credit card and other bills. This way I don't have to fall in line and waste time just to pay all my bills. I also use this to replenish minutes and text services instead of going to the store. It also gives you cash back whenever you pay bills or load. Truly amazing..

Coins.ph is very good to earn btc earn points use referral of friends u have 60pesos for verify your ID
true..!!and it is very useful for my e.loading business and for me to have a lazy attitude i can pay bills and shop online tru coins.ph..i love this apps so much

COINS.PH IS 1000% LEGIT :)
I highly recommend Coins.ph to those who wants to enter online business or investments. coins.ph allows you to cash in and cash out thru some banks, remittance centers and 7eleven. by using this up, you can pay your bills easily. topped up credits to your phone or to your friends and relatives and get 10% rebate on your topped up. you can also become a remittance partner because using this app you can send money to your loved ones. you can also trade your money by converting it into bitcoins. you can earn easily by sharing your referal code to others and youwill be rewarded both by Coins.ph once the acct made is verified.
when signing up to this, you must have atleast 1valid id for selfie and id verification. use referal code of a friend to get reward. selfie and id verification takes 3days before beong verified. make sure you have captured your idclearly

COINS.PH IS 1000% LEGIT :)
I highly recommend Coins.ph to those who wants to enter online business or investments. coins.ph allows you to cash in and cash out thru some banks, remittance centers and 7eleven. by using this up, you can pay your bills easily. topped up credits to your phone or to your friends and relatives and get 10% rebate on your topped up. you can also become a remittance partner because using this app you can send money to your loved ones. you can also trade your money by converting it into bitcoins. you can earn easily by sharing your referal code to others and youwill be rewarded both by Coins.ph once the acct made is verified.
when signing up to this, you must have atleast 1valid id for selfie and id verification. use referal code of a friend to get reward. selfie and id verification takes 3days before beong verified. make sure you have captured your idclearly
I definitely agree with you on this.

glad to know more and more are enjoying and taking advantage using coinsph, for those who wish to take advantage of the trading side of coinsph you can visit my short tutorial here you just need to wait for a bargain price (buying price) and hold your bitcoins and sell later when you see the selling price to be above your buying price for you to gain, and for those who are new to technical analysis or reading charts I have provided simple charts that you can start with to know when to buy and sell your bitcoins here. good luck to everyone

glad to know more and more are enjoying and taking advantage using coinsph, for those who wish to take advantage of the trading side of coinsph you can visit my short tutorial here you just need to wait for a bargain price (buying price) and hold your bitcoins and sell later when you see the selling price to be above your buying price for you to gain, and for those who are new to technical analysis or reading charts I have provided simple charts that you can start with to know when to buy and sell your bitcoins here. good luck to everyone

This has crossed to my mind for trading bitcoin in coin ph, but when i see the buy and sell price, it made me think that their price of buy is way high than selling, i mean the difference is so high, that you would wait much more time to resell the bitcoin again. idk which company does coin ph belong, unlike paymaya and gcash, they belong to those big telecom companies

This has crossed to my mind for trading bitcoin in coin ph, but when i see the buy and sell price, it made me think that their price of buy is way high than selling, i mean the difference is so high, that you would wait much more time to resell the bitcoin again. idk which company does coin ph belong, unlike paymaya and gcash, they belong to those big telecom companies

even when I started using coinsph the buy price is already set up that way higher than the selling price, the strategy you will use is simply to buy and hold, just wait for the price to retrace and get the chance to buy bitcoins and simply wait when the price starts to appreciate and convert back to peso then do the same thing over and over

Coins.ph is best known here in the philippines. It mades life easier of the users how? In coins.ph you can pay your bills that easy just a few clicks and its done and not fall in line and wait for your turn to pay your bills, second you can turn it to a loading business as of all network can be loaded up by coins.ph, third if you have knowledge in crypto world you can store bitcons in your btc wallet. Because as me are one of the avid users of this wallet.
Even you wallet is empty its ok as long as you have balance in your peso wallet or btc wallet your safe to buy what ever you want. Easy to use and safe.

Requirement:
4. ZERO INVESTMENT

***IDs accepted***
FOREIGNERS

Vanuatu
Guyana
Bosnia
Iran
Iraq
Myanmar (Burma)
Laos
Papua New Guinea
Afghanistan
Uganda
Yemen
North Korea
Syria
Ecuador

View attachment 1491
View attachment 1492

View attachment 1493
View attachment 1494

Coins.ph has been very useful to me. I can easily transact using my btc wallet and cashing out is also very accessible. One thing I don't like about it is sometimes the transaction fee is very high especially when it cost more than $2.

yes a legit bitcoin wallet, been using them since 2015 and im 100% verified. what I like about the site is their promo like cash back on prepaidloads, referral bonus and many more. can easily convert bitcoin to peso and more cashout methods to choose from, of course I use gcash. what i dont like is the high fee when sending bitcoins to other wallet but other than that, I LOve it.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.