Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

cashonline

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
$387
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coins.ph was opened in Metro Manila, Philippines back in 2014 by two Silicon Valley entrepreneurs Runar Petursson and Ron Hose. This is one of the largest, most trusted mobile exchanges in the Philippines. Currently, there are more than 5 million people who live in the Philippines that trust and use this exchange. You have many different options when using this exchange. You can pay your bills, send money, buy digital currency or even buy digital load. There is no need for a bank account.

Coins.ph Review.jpg

If you're interested in this exchange, the exchange also has an app you can use. The app is supported on your iOS device or your Android device. If you're interested it is possible to find the links to the app on the website or even visit the App Store or the Google Play Store to download and install the apps on your mobile device.

About The Exchange:

This is exchange is quite a bit different than other exchanges I've seen in the past. This exchange has a blog for people to visit. On the blog site, you can find all the rewards the site has to offer. Furthermore, the blog has some fantastic articles for you to read. They have many tutorials for you to access that will help you learn about account security.

The blog will teach you how to buy Bitcoin Cash or pay Philippine Airlines when you book your flight. You can even earn rewards that you can cash out or use to pay your monthly bills through the site or even the app.

Pay Bills – Earn Rewards:

Before you can use the service you must first cash in. This refers to adding money to your Coins.ph wallet. It is simple to do and the site has a video for you to watch. There are over 80 different bills you can pay through this app. Most of the time the payment is processed instantly if the company has a Bayard Center logo, otherwise, it will take 3 business days to process this payment.

Each time you use the bill paying service you can earn a ₱5 rebate. This applies to every unique bill that you pay each month. Furthermore, if you pay 5 unique bills within a week, you'll earn a ₱100 rebate. In order to qualify for the rebate, the bill must be unique, it needs to be at least ₱100, and not have a similar account number to another bill that you've paid. You can receive these rebates each calendar month when you use this service.

Earn Other Rewards:

If you visit the blog site they have different rewards you can earn through this site. You have chances to get cash back, you can win gift cards and other prizes, and when you buy load they offer you a ₱55 load cash rebate. You'll need to visit the blog site to see which rewards are still active and the expiration date of each reward. They do have a few rewards that have expired and others that they have extended the expiration date on.

This is a very unique exchange and it is for people who live in the Philippines. They allow you to buy, sell, purchase, and even earn cash back and rewards for using this exchange.

Has anyone used this exchange before?

Have you earned money through this exchange?

For me, it is the best website as a Bitcoin wallet. But of course, before selling your Bitcoin, do check the rates because the rates are sometimes not updated.
Coins.ph is very easy to use too. That's why I always use this website.

For me, it is the best website as a Bitcoin wallet. But of course, before selling your Bitcoin, do check the rates because the rates are sometimes not updated.
Coins.ph is very easy to use too. That's why I always use this website.

I agree, what I like most is the 0 fees when transferring to other btc wallet address that I tried to use to transfer to some faucets before and no fees were charged.:Thumbsup:

I agree, what I like most is the 0 fees when transferring to other btc wallet address that I tried to use to transfer to some faucets before and no fees were charged.:Thumbsup:
Yeah. Even transferring or cashing out to bank account has no charge. Also, you can pay bills, buy cellphone loads, and a lot more services from coin.ph. You can even get rewarded for referring members.

I love using coins.ph it has a diverse amount of services that other wallets cant compare. I really like using it to laod my cellphone, and now they have integrated a new set of ideas where we can load up a few more choices of load combinations. :) They also have a high referral value.

@cashonline Thanks for sharing with us ! i have not tried it before just using coinpayments that charge fees of 20000 satoshi in every transfer to another wallet and other have huge amount of fees like xapo, blokchain, coinbase. I will try to use coins.ph if they do not charge fees in each transfer :Thumbsup: so if i reffer 1 member i get 1$ worth of Bitcoin instant to my wallet right? so if i reffer 10 i get 10$ that is great ;)

@cashonline Thanks for sharing with us ! i have not tried it before just using coinpayments that charge fees of 20000 satoshi in every transfer to another wallet and other have huge amount of fees like xapo, blokchain, coinbase. I will try to use coins.ph if they do not charge fees in each transfer :Thumbsup: so if i reffer 1 member i get 1$ worth of Bitcoin instant to my wallet right? so if i reffer 10 i get 10$ that is great ;)
Before using the app, please bear in mind that you should not put your bitcoins there because it is automatically converted to Philippine peso (PHP). But you can always exchange it back, just that there is different rate in buying and selling bitcoins.

I downloaded the app and used the referral of a friend. I also already verified it using my ID, it is really easy to use. Plus the free 60 pesos once you verified is so wonderful.

I have one question in mind, Do you think coins.ph is also a good place to save money?

I downloaded the app and used the referral of a friend. I also already verified it using my ID, it is really easy to use. Plus the free 60 pesos once you verified is so wonderful.

I have one question in mind, Do you think coins.ph is also a good place to save money?
I think it is, only if you exchange your money to bitcoin. Cause if not, it will never grow since there is no interest rate. Unlike when it's already in bitcoin, definitely it will grow since bitcoin value is exploding by the minute. But don't take my word for it, the decision is still yours. Anyway, did you check if there is a possibility for your account to be ban or freeze. Cause if so, I would advise you not to put large amount of money in there just to be sure.

Yes its part of their reward system to give out worth $1 for every referral you invite to sign up which you can easily convert to BTC and transfer to your own existing wallet but once you sign up you they will give you also your own BTC wallet address, but to refrain from fraud and multiple accounts they are strict when one verify their account, I suggest to use passport unless you live in the Philippines and have their government IDs to verify before getting the reward. good luck

It's just a good place to store some that you can use in paying out your bills, or purchasing load so you get those rebates which is good part of their program. If you want to flip your funds there to buy BTC when price drops then convert again to your currency when the value of BTC moves up then repeat strategy then maybe you can make some nice profits rather than using as a place to save money. I remember when I first bought some satoshi when the price was around Php31k per BTC and now look at the price Php100K+.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a very good point. :) It will be better that way instead of getting in a long line for paying some bills.Purchasing load will be also great because of their rebates, another opportunity is to sell load using coins.ph, do you think it will be a good idea? :)

Thank you. :)

You have a very good point. :) It will be better that way instead of getting in a long line for paying some bills.Purchasing load will be also great because of their rebates, another opportunity is to sell load using coins.ph, do you think it will be a good idea? :)

Thank you. :)
yes definitely when I meant about purchase of load is not only confined to personal consumption but you may actually sell to others but of course that would start with friends and families within your vicinity that they pay you instantly before transferring load to them. Same goes with those payment of bills you can use coins.ph to pay your neighbors bills and just charged them with minimal amount to save them from lining up and long queues from payment centers, plus you get those rebates plus your charging fee. You may use it as remittance as well for those who want to transfer from smartmoney, gcash, banks etc just take note of course the charges from coinsph and make your own computation on how much you will charge your prospect clients. Its not only a place to store BTC which most people fail to see but you can actually use it as business and make profit from what I mentioned.

yes definitely when I meant about purchase of load is not only confined to personal consumption but you may actually sell to others but of course that would start with friends and families within your vicinity that they pay you instantly before transferring load to them. Same goes with those payment of bills you can use coins.ph to pay your neighbors bills and just charged them with minimal amount to save them from lining up and long queues from payment centers, plus you get those rebates plus your charging fee. You may use it as remittance as well for those who want to transfer from smartmoney, gcash, banks etc just take note of course the charges from coinsph and make your own computation on how much you will charge your prospect clients. Its not only a place to store BTC which most people fail to see but you can actually use it as business and make profit from what I mentioned.

Thank you for making me understand the use of coins.ph way more better. This is going to be so convenient for me and a way to earn more money. I wish you all the best in all of your online working jobs :)

Before using the app, please bear in mind that you should not put your bitcoins there because it is automatically converted to Philippine peso (PHP). But you can always exchange it back, just that there is different rate in buying and selling bitcoins.
I would like to give some light on this. There are 2 wallets available, the Peso wallet and the Bitcoin wallet. When you use the Bitcoin wallet, it won't automatically convert the Bitcoins into peso. We have to manually convert it. Likewise, if you deposit amount in the peso wallet, it will not automatically be converted to Bitcoins. We should be very careful which wallet we have to deposit our money to avoid any issue.

I love using coins.ph it has a diverse amount of services that other wallets cant compare. I really like using it to laod my cellphone, and now they have integrated a new set of ideas where we can load up a few more choices of load combinations. :) They also have a high referral value.
Same here Jane. I love the referrals actually as I gained a number of referrals and earned Php 50 per referred user.
I am not sure if it is available internationally. I saw you are from Morocco.

Thank you for your advise ;) and yes i do not wanna to exchange BTC to php because i am out of philippines just wanna fund it some BTC to transfer to other people or to exchange without fees it will be working great like that? what you think?
Yes its part of their reward system to give out worth $1 for every referral you invite to sign up which you can easily convert to BTC and transfer to your own existing wallet but once you sign up you they will give you also your own BTC wallet address, but to refrain from fraud and multiple accounts they are strict when one verify their account, I suggest to use passport unless you live in the Philippines and have their government IDs to verify before getting the reward. good luck

It's just a good place to store some that you can use in paying out your bills, or purchasing load so you get those rebates which is good part of their program. If you want to flip your funds there to buy BTC when price drops then convert again to your currency when the value of BTC moves up then repeat strategy then maybe you can make some nice profits rather than using as a place to save money. I remember when I first bought some satoshi when the price was around Php31k per BTC and now look at the price Php100K+.
Thank you for more info about coins.ph i do not have a passeport can i use Identity Card? because i am out of philipines and wanna just to use BTC wallet for transfer without fees like you said ! so it will be great to transfer to another wallet :Finger:
Same here Jane. I love the referrals actually as I gained a number of referrals and earned Php 50 per referred user.

I am not sure if it is available internationally. I saw you are from Morocco.
you are right it is not available worldwide and yes Morocco included and accepted because i saw the prohibited countries because they provide phone verification and code number of my country shown there ;)

@Souhaib Actually if you will not use it for the referral system (and you will also not be able to use it's other features coz it's only available in the Philippines), I'll advise you to use some other alternatives. But if you are eager to use it, you might want to read first all the FAQ's and the TOS (terms of service) and other legal matters concerning the app. First, it's your money and no one will answer for your lose in case something wrong happens. No matter how good other people's advice are, still you are responsible for all your actions. Hope that helps.

@Souhaib Actually if you will not use it for the referral system (and you will also not be able to use it's other features coz it's only available in the Philippines), I'll advise you to use some other alternatives. But if you are eager to use it, you might want to read first all the FAQ's and the TOS (terms of service) and other legal matters concerning the app. First, it's your money and no one will answer for your lose in case something wrong happens. No matter how good other people's advice are, still you are responsible for all your actions. Hope that helps.
i said that i wanna use it just for refferal program to earn 1$ worth of bitcoin with anyone registered through my link and also for transfer btc to another wallet so if i reffer 100 people i will get 100$ worth of BTC right?

i said that i wanna use it just for refferal program to earn 1$ worth of bitcoin with anyone registered through my link and also for transfer btc to another wallet so if i reffer 100 people i will get 100$ worth of BTC right?
It's not as easy as that, first when you register you'll have to like their facebook page (optional I think?), then you need to verify through your email links, then a selfie verification and an I.D verification (preferably a passport as what the OP said). Then your referral must do the same process as you did to receive your bounty, cause if not it won't be counted. You'll received the payment in PHP equivalent to $1 per verified referral I think then you will manually convert it to bitcoins using the app's exchanger. By the way there is a PHP 6k-7k ($100+) difference between the buying and the selling price, meaning if bitcoin is currently at PHP216k then you'll need to buy it at PHP223k rate.

Earning bitcoins made easy with coins.ph all you need is to invite members to sign up and verify their account. Both will receive ₱50 that can be easily converted to BTC that you can transfer to your own existing bitcoin wallet address without any charges.

Requirement:
1. Sign up from this link (here)
2. Follow verification steps and wait for approval before you get the reward
3. ID for verification (Passport preferable)
*no verification means no reward*
4. ZERO INVESTMENT

***IDs accepted***
FOREIGNERS
If you're a foreigner, don't worry! You can still create and maintain a Coins.ph account. Kindly note that per Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas regulations, we may only accept your passport as an acceptable form of ID Verification.

For those residing in the Philippines here's a list of accepted IDs (here)

Once you signed up from the given link you will need to complete the verification process, if you don't want to verify then do not join since you will not be receiving the ₱50 reward (roughly $1.00 equivalent)

Countries not allowed to join and not covered from their service:
Vanuatu
Guyana
Bosnia
Iran
Iraq
Myanmar (Burma)
Laos
Papua New Guinea
Afghanistan
Uganda
Yemen
North Korea
Syria
Ecuador

Upon logging in to your account you need to verify your account by following the steps as shown.
View attachment 1491
Again not verifying your account means no reward, so if you don't complete the process don't waste your time signing up.
View attachment 1492
Wait for the approval for your verification, you will receive a notification from your email once approved.

You can simply convert the ₱50 reward to bitcoins as shown.
View attachment 1493
To get your coins.ph bitcoin wallet address you can simply access the highlighted box or simply click the send button to transfer to your existing bitcoin wallet address.
View attachment 1494
You can simply invite others to join and must also follow the steps in verifying their account so both of you get rewarded with ₱50 each.

ID verification is needed to refrain cheaters making multiple accounts to get the rewards from coins.ph. Take note that ₱50 ($1.00) multiplied by number of invites who qualify to verify their account without any investment is a great profit just by signing up.

Good luck! Happy earnings!
I just have joined this coins.ph and I see the advantage. I usually consume about PhP100($2) load weekly, while another amount with my wife. If I buy a load of PhP100, I'm paying the retailer PhP105. While, if I use coins.ph to load my phone, I save a PhP6 discount + PhP5 that it must go to the load retailer. It means I have saved PhP11 which is far greater from earnings generated in ptc sites assuming you don't do other tasks and has no referrals.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.