Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT CoinPot.win Review: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Faucets Reviews' started by TipOk, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Yugocean

Yugocean Well-Known Member

BMF:
    @Kambas Payza have bitcoin facility, it is providing address for using the transfer just like other wallet service, however this is for bitcoin only. I will convert my altcoins to bitcoins and transfer them, only coinpot if allow this, that is what is required.

2. anorona

anorona Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Coinpot.win has reduced claims from 35 to 20, but then we can still get extra satoshi for no time bonus which will give 6. It will direct us to some link and we’ll be needing to solve another captcha.

3. Yugocean

BMF:
    Coinpot is legit site, it pays as per it's revenue; this is simple that it will reduce satoshi claim with price rise of bitcoin; and ask for extra captcha for extra earning to satisfy of advertising revenue.

4. anorona

BMF:
    it was actually raised just yesterday, now it is just back to 20, but still it is big compare to other faucet site and the good thing is no mininimum thresthold to reach.

5. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Yes,I am satisfied with the site,even if the amount of the satoshis was reduced to 20.It is good that you can claim every 15 minutes,the cpatcha is solve media,it is just copy paste and you can withdraw immediately to the Faucethub account.

6. anorona

BMF:
    I was able to make 500+ satoshi yesterday because of 35 per 15 mins. Now my average on the current rate of 20 per 15 mins is atleast 300 to 400 satoshi a day.

7. tusziget

BMF:
    I am trying now to find other well paying faucets,which pay 20-35 satoshis per claim.I have found one faucet:multifaucet.io pays 10-16 satoshis per claim/15 minutes,easy solve media captchas,pays no minimum to Faucethub.If I find some better paying faucets,I will be active there.

8. anorona

BMF:

coinpot.win is one of my favorite faucet site, it is easy to solve the captcha plus you will get no time bonus to add 6 satoshi on your claim. I have tried multifaucet.io but unfortunately i cannot edit the wallet there.

9. tusziget

BMF:
    Try to go to the "My Account".From there to "Wallets" and simply copy paste the wallet address there.It does not open the wallet site?Try a little bit later,the site is good and captchas easy to solve,if you are interested in.

10. Yugocean

BMF:
    This is very good deal, in coinpot.co it is just few satoshi for hours; coinpot.win have the better side. I just going to join it, just I will use Payza address because right now it is probably available; or if possible, then Amazonbitcoin address.

11. anorona

BMF:
    There are ads being added on coinpot.win, i guess they are earning good revenue from it that is why they have done promo yesterday of increasing the claims to 35 from 20.

12. tealea

tealea Well-Known Member

BMF:
    I am glad that this one still pays, because it is one of few faucets with higher satoshi claim, plus I claim there doge and lite and I never have a problem with withdrawal. It would be nice to have more faucets like this one.

13. gilggg

gilggg Well-Known Member

BMF:
    On starbits.io you get 10 sat. per 5 minutes so fro 15 minutes you can earn 30 sat. compare to coinpot that gives you only 20 sat. per 15 minutes.

14. tusziget

BMF:
    Yes,you are right about it.I am active on Coinpot.win and searching for similar high paying,easy solve media captchas faucet.Till now,multifaucet.io seems a good site,with 15 satoshis/15 minutes.I hope I can find soon these type of faucets.

15. Yugocean

BMF:
    If coinpot.win is giving 20 satoshi per 15 minutes claim, then this is stil fine. Coinpot.co pays only few for wiiting for hours, we cannot claim anything in 15 minutes; in comparing coinpot.win is much better then.

16. anorona

BMF:

Thank you for this information, but what is the minimum thresthold there? on coinpot.win there is no minimum thresthold and I can easily withdraw what ever balance I have there

17. gilggg

gilggg Well-Known Member

BMF:
    You dont need to withdraw, in starsbits you earn it directly to your faucethub wallet.

18. tusziget

BMF:
    Well,that is awesome news,if it works on Starsbits.io like on Coinpot.win,in what regards the captchas solving...I will try it out and will be back with updates about the site.

19. anorona

BMF:

Captchas are easy to solve on coinpot.win, they have some pop ups but you can easily close it before you claim. They have already set a maximum withdrawal of 3000 satoshi per day.

20. tusziget

BMF:
    Yes,thanks for the info,though I don't know,how it is possible to reach the 3000 satoshis per day.Though I would like to reach that limit every day,I think everybody would like that.By the way,Starbits.io is working fine,it is easy the captcha solving,it is not solve media,but is easy,and send directly every 10 satoshis directly to Faucethub,without asking for it.