Guest viewing is limited

✅OFFICIAL CoinFaucet.io - Win up to $300 of Ripple Every Hour - Instant Withdrawals!

CoinFaucet.io

Bronze Member
PREMIUM
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CoinFaucet.io also known as FreeRipple.com is offering Free Ripple every hour.
You can win up to $300 in one spin!
Instant Withdrawals.
We also offer 50% Referral Commissions.
Free Promo Codes are available. These will allow you to earn much more quickly - these codes are given in our sites and in our Twitter page.

We also operate other faucets such as FreeBitcoin.io, FreeEthereum.com and many others - you can see a link to all of those in the bottom of our pages.

Our sites are available in many languages as well to make it easy for those who don't speak English fluently.

We are in business since 2017 and looking to grow!
Feel free to join and refer others.

Good luck!

PS Those who commented below - we've posted below with details answering all your inquiries.

Last edited:

Cycysoysoy

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I came across this faucet today. Don't know if it's legit or not but they are giving free xrp to users. I think this site is still new since multiply and lottery functions are still under construction. Format is like freebotco.in

Here's my link if you wanna go check it out. Enjoy
https://coinfaucet.io/Account?r=BWV0msNlope

upload_2017-12-20_7-13-7.png

Keling

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my account at this SITE its been 2 months ago I stop working from them, anyone here got paid from this SITE kindly drop-down your payment proof.

M

Medowriter

This is nice but what is the minimum payout, what wallet can we use to collect this ripple and must it be link to faucethub? I will be glad if answers are provided immediately

L

Lovely

I think you can use coinbase to store Ripple now.will have to check out the site,if there are up to three months or thereabout,then there should be payment proof online as least to ascertain their credibility.Will research more about this.

FreeIAm

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have never heard of this site before. I honestly don't have idea about XRP. I hope I can read more about it and see someone posting payment proofs.

SharkPro

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is nice but what is the minimum payout, what wallet can we use to collect this ripple and must it be link to faucethub? I will be glad if answers are provided immediately
I think there is not any ripple wallet in faucethub I hope they will add the ripple because the ripple is growing fast and it is nice to earn some xrp :D

M

Medowriter

I have tried creating account from the link and each time i click on sign up i get error message from the site so i had to stay off for while before i try it again.

Prouty

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
don't be disappointed with the XRP when it seems that you are not getting XRP. The way ripple works is that If you are linked to a regular wallet that supports ripple (faucethub does not have ripple), then you need to gain 20 full XRP to activate in a wallet, or any other ripple account.

20 Ripple coins will suddenly activate in your wallet once you have reached this amount.

M

Medowriter

Please can you recommend any wallet that can store ripple cos i have tried getting one but unable so far , i will be glad for quick response while try to create the account again may be i could be lucky

Keling

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please can you recommend any wallet that can store ripple cos i have tried getting one but unable so far , i will be glad for quick response while try to create the account again may be i could be lucky
Based on my research on google I believe that www.coinpayments.net is one of the BEST wallet for all type of currency it has a small transaction fee from .2% - .5% depending on currency you will transfer.

Po1son

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site is new to me. I came to know about XRP last month and I did some research. I will definitely join this site under your referral and try to claim from there.

S

SCAM/SCUM EXPOSER

NOTHING BUT Problems/Ads...Avoid UNLESS you like/love to be Rewarded in Problems, NOT XRP!. Opinion SCAM/SCUM.

reighn

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why I can't register to that site, and keep saying that, my email address is already exist, I use my another email but the result is still the same.

P

Pletoshi Nakalets

Hey guys,

Seems real, I'm near to the 1 XRP

Last edited by a moderator:

vessto

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Real or not it has malicious popups, one of them tried to modify my Mozilla and to install anti-adblock extension. It happened on login. So be aware!!!