Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT Coinbase.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Crypto Wallets Reviews' started by Mr. B, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF:
    BUY AND SELL DIGITAL CURRENCY

Coinbase helps you to buy and sell bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin.

Do you have an account here? What's your experience?

2. kaka135

kaka135 Well-Known Member

BMF:
    I have heard a lot about coinbase, mostly are good comments about it. I have not start to buy or earn bitcoins yet, but thought of starting it lately. Perhaps I will open a coinbase account, since it seems to be quite recommended.

I would also like to know what others think about this site. I will share my experience in future, if I have any.

3. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

BMF:
    buy and sell is not available for some countries and coinbase could be used only as a normal wallet.
    Some countries including Romania are not supported for this feature to buy and sell so check your country here https://www.coinbase.com/global?locale=en

4. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF:
    I've seen that too, why not accepting all countries? As far as I know there aren't any laws regarding bitcoin in Romania.

5. Crystal

BMF:
    there are not specific laws, but central banks from some countries (including Romania) are more careful and launches negative announcements about cryptocurrencies.
    Romania
    https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-soars-romanias-central-bank-warns-volatility-low-security/
    Samoa
    https://news.bitcoin.com/central-bank-of-samoa-issues-warning-digital-currency/
    Germany
    https://news.bitcoin.com/bundesbank-board-member-still-warns-about-bitcoins-volatility/
    In Romania for example is not illegal to own bitcoin like in Nepal (or Bolivia i think) but it is illegal to purchase cryptocurrency with your bank account card and this may lead to suspension of the bank account and to call the owner to give explanations. This can be read on the TOS agreement when creating an account.
    The old minded romanians and the corruption will always be against new technology and development and democrcy progress because the higher corrupted ones CAN'T CONTROL such things.
    Blockchain sistem is seen as a sign of democracy ,freedom and transparency.
    If the elections in Romania would be done through an electronic blockchain system, and not only the elections, the corruption will start to fall.

6. Crystal

BMF:
    now you know, avoid to use credit/debit card to buy directly bitcoin in romania.
    source : https://www.bancatransilvania.ro/bu...ceri-pf/Conditiile_generale_de_afaceri_PF.pdf
    Maybe thats why Coinbase does not want to support countries with such internal regulations from central bank (not laws given by parliament but "laws" given by central bank where other banks have to obey).
    I think Bitstamp does not support Romania too.
    Maybe thats why such websites with possible feature "purchase/sell with your card" does not include Romania and some other countries.

7. ipol12

ipol12 Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Oh yes, I have an account in Coinbase but not using it. I decided to just use coins.ph in our country. But I will try to use Coinbase if ever, as a substitute to coins.ph. I also heard about Coinomi.

8. Lucky Bastard

Lucky Bastard Well-Known Member

BMF:
    With over 9 million users Coinbase is one of the top wallets and exchanges for crypto currencies. They deal in Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum. You can buy, sell and use the wallet feature . Not many people realize Coinbase also has a referral program.

INVITE FRIENDS AND GET FREE BITCOINInvite a friend who buys or sells $100 of digital currency or more, and you'll both earn $10 of free bitcoin!
    Help grow the digital currency community and earn free bitcoin.

9. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF:
    I have opened coinbase account with the bitcoin, ether and litecoin address. for me there is enough for the storage. I think i'd also take backup of the bitcoin on my disk like this. but not sure if the address on the coinbase is good enough or not. blockchain seems to be creating new address all the time. and that's not good in my opinion. so i wonder what could be an option in such case to hold the bitcoin other than blockchain and coinbase. for that I am guessing jaxx is better option.

10. suresh

suresh Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Can we transfer funds from our wallet to some other person wallet, since somebody recommended to me here in forums, but reading here got confused.

11. Tulip

Tulip Well-Known Member

BMF:
    No, sorry I don't have any account with coinbase.com but if this site is legit then deserve a chance to try out, thanks for making helpful video on it and share with us.

12. Joey Amante

Joey Amante Well-Known Member

BMF:
    I have an account with Coinbase. I used it to receive my earnings from different faucets way back 2015. However, the Sell and Buy feature of Coinbase is not available in our Country which is the Philippines. I'm looking forward that the Buy and Sell feature will be available soon in our Country.

Thanks.

13. overcast

BMF:
    It's just a wallet. I don't know what legit has to do with any of this lol. I think you are not sure about this wallet I am guessing do watch the video. It's bitcoin wallet. nothing to do with legit and non legit.

14. suresh

suresh Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Try local bitcoins that will accept your bitcoins also they sell to you. I have heard this thing on Bitcointalk forums and their fees is 7 to 8%I believe.

15. Financial Release

Financial Release Well-Known Member

BMF:
    I did not get on with Coinbase. I tried signing up with them and had to jump through tons of hoops to get account approved. The account had a strange issue with it being registered to another country. I tried contacting support numerous times. In the end I gave up with it as it was just sapping up my time to be able to just register.

16. Tulip

Tulip Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Oops ! what a fool I am, I thought coinbase would be a site where people can make money! thanks for the correction, next time before comment I should know about the thing.

17. Lucky Bastard

BMF:
    You can make 10$ per referral if they buy or sell $100 worth of currency. That would be the legit part. So your not that far off. My link is up a few posts if you want to sign up.
    :Thumbsup:

18. overcast

BMF:
    I am guessing that's not available for all the people. The program seems to be not showing on my account. is this referral program US or other first world coountry based? if that is the case then sure it is possible that the cooinbase may add those things. and it may lead to some of the benefits frm the referrals. so considering that part it does look like a good thing to me as well.

19. Lucky Bastard

BMF:
    I don't know if I would call it an affiliate program.. You just get $10 if someone that uses your referral link spends over $100. You have to hunt down the link under your coinbase account.

20. UncleJimJr

UncleJimJr New Member

BMF:
    definitely legit.