Official Clk.sh - High cpm up to $20, Referral -25%, Monthly payments

yasir252

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
I was about to withdraw at 20th february but the button was gone, again. Its so sad! I thought you would open the withdrawal for 24 hours. :Cry:@ShrinkEarn

so saddd.jpg

ShrinkEarn

Bronze Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
I was about to withdraw at 20th february but the button was gone, again. Its so sad! I thought you would open the withdrawal for 24 hours. :Cry:@ShrinkEarn

View attachment 39225[/QUOE]

As per IST time we added and removed withdraw button, don’t worry we add it back on 1st march then we don’t remove it again so, you can request your payment at any time. From next payment we are going to 15 days payment. One day we come back to daily payments

ShrinkEarn

Bronze Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
Can i use double shortener with your sites? first clk.sh and second shrinkearn? :)
Redirect loop is not allowed within our url shortener sites (clk.sh and shrinkearn.com)

You can re-short others shorten links with us without any problem, but you must not short our shorten links with other sites.

mcjerry

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
I have adult website, can I shorten adult website link. I also want to know if I can turn all my link on my blog. like a code that I will implement to my blog and if links on my blog is clicked, it will direct them to your URL shortner