Official Clk.sh - High cpm up to $20, Referral -25%, Monthly payments

ShrinkEarn

Silver Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
Hi i am the admin of ShrinkEarn.com, today i am introducing another url shortener called Clk.sh. We offer very high cpm rates to all our publishers, which is up to $20 per 1000 visits with lowest cpm rate of $3 for worldwide deal. Also our referral commission is very attractive (25%).

CPM Rate: Upto $20 per 1000 visits with lowest CPM of $3

We accept all kind of traffic
(Faucet, Download softwares & Movies, Torrent etc.)

Referral commission: 20% for life time

Payment methods: PayPal, Skrill, UPI and Bank Transfer

Payment Time: Monthly

Register

Register

Last edited:

ShrinkEarn

Silver Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
We don't accept any traffic related to Faucet, Adult content, Torrent, PTC so, if any user shorten any illegal content links with us then we deactivate their account

vijikey

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Can you add payeer or BTC like payment option ?

P.S.
Just short opinion about shrinkearn service, as it is the same owner - always pays fast and never had even a server problem! As it seems the owner of Clk.sh is the same, I expect same professional support and experience!
Good luck with the new shortener!

De-rector

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I love your site and the fact that you mentioned some prohibited sources already and I hope other social platforms accept or allow your shortened links to be shared

ShrinkEarn

Silver Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
Can you add payeer or BTC like payment option ?

P.S.
Just short opinion about shrinkearn service, as it is the same owner - always pays fast and never had even a server problem! As it seems the owner of Clk.sh is the same, I expect same professional support and experience!
Good luck with the new shortener!
Ok viji, we add Payeer soon