Official Clk.sh - High cpm up to $20, Referral -25%, Daily payments

kitty

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We decided to not to accept faucet, redirect loop and ptc traffic ever
You change the rules so often that it’s not safe to use your short link. Why are you not accepting a faucet now and what should those users who have not reached the minimum payment for withdrawing money do?

ShrinkEarn

Silver Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You change the rules so often that it’s not safe to use your short link. Why are you not accepting a faucet now and what should those users who have not reached the minimum payment for withdrawing money do?
Reach the minimum cashout limit and request

earninghub

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why you guys keep changing the notification on dashboard? one day it says we accept all traffic and other day it says we don't accept such and such traffic?

And no payments received since 12th April?

Ionescu Mihail

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody , i see that here most of you , earn from shorten links very well , would someone can guide me with some tips on how can i get clicks on the shortened links like how you get clicks on your shortened links , even if it’s hard to achieve it i do my best to get some !

ShrinkEarn

Silver Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why you guys keep changing the notification on dashboard? one day it says we accept all traffic and other day it says we don't accept such and such traffic?

And no payments received since 12th April?
Finally we decided to not to accept Faucet, Redirect loop and ptc traffic because we are not getting any profit from such traffic. Your payments are already completed and daily payments starts from may 10.

MrMeDoALi

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ShrinkEarn I have requested payment "ID 1777" yesterday, I checked now and it showed "Complete", I went to PayPal and realized that I haven't received the money yet, then noticed that you sent the payment to my old gmail not the one I updated a week ago in the profile section in the website.
Kindly help me fix this problem, since the money was sent it to a gmail that I had already changed.
Thanks in advance!

ShrinkEarn

Silver Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ShrinkEarn I have requested payment "ID 1777" yesterday, I checked now and it showed "Complete", I went to PayPal and realized that I haven't received the money yet, then noticed that you sent the payment to my old gmail not the one I updated a week ago in the profile section in the website.
Kindly help me fix this problem, since the money was sent it to a gmail that I had already changed.
Thanks in advance!
We sent your payment as per your payment request details for more info. please check attached screenshots. also your paypal payment is completed with paypal site so, we can't help in this because it is not in our hand.

If some thing wrong with your paypal details after requesting payment then you must contact us before processing the payment, to return the payment request but you did not contact us to return the payment so, payment processed.

Attachments

A

Art of war

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is is faucet link? Can someone explain? Will Google drive link to console ROM files accepted?