Official Clk.sh - High cpm up to $20, Referral -25%, Daily payments

MrMeDoALi

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
@ShrinkEarn Would you please explain what you are doing?
One day in the announcements I see We accept all kind of traffic (Faucet, Download softwares & Movies, Torrent, redirect loop etc.) then the next day "we don't accept Torrent" then the next day "we don't accept redirect loop", then "we accept all kind of traffic" again.
This is causing me confusion of what actually you accept and what you don't. You say you will ban members who break the rules, but you keep changing the rules everyday or every couple of days.
Kindly make this clear to me and to everyone concerned.
Thanks

ShrinkEarn

Silver Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
@ShrinkEarn Would you please explain what you are doing?
One day in the announcements I see We accept all kind of traffic (Faucet, Download softwares & Movies, Torrent, redirect loop etc.) then the next day "we don't accept Torrent" then the next day "we don't accept redirect loop", then "we accept all kind of traffic" again.
This is causing me confusion of what actually you accept and what you don't. You say you will ban members who break the rules, but you keep changing the rules everyday or every couple of days.
Kindly make this clear to me and to everyone concerned.
Thanks
Normally we don't ban any user without giving warning, Now we accept all traffic except adult and redirect loop that's it, this is final.