Official Clk.sh - High cpm up to $20, Referral -25%, Daily payments

ShrinkEarn

Silver Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi i am the admin of ShrinkEarn.com, today i am introducing another url shortener called Clk.sh. We offer very high cpm rates to all our publishers, which is up to $20 per 1000 visits with lowest cpm rate of $3 for worldwide deal. Also our referral commission is very attractive (25%).

CPM Rate: Upto $20 per 1000 visits with lowest CPM of $3

We don't accept traffic related to Faucet, Redirect loop and PTC

Referral commission: 20% for life time

Payment methods: PayPal, Skrill, UPI and Bank Transfer

Payment Time: Daily

Register

Register

MINETA Bitcoin Cloud Mining - Powered By Bitmain

ShrinkEarn

Silver Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We don't accept any traffic related to Faucet, Adult content, Torrent, PTC so, if any user shorten any illegal content links with us then we deactivate their account

vijikey

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you add payeer or BTC like payment option ?

P.S.
Just short opinion about shrinkearn service, as it is the same owner - always pays fast and never had even a server problem! As it seems the owner of Clk.sh is the same, I expect same professional support and experience!
Good luck with the new shortener!

De-rector

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love your site and the fact that you mentioned some prohibited sources already and I hope other social platforms accept or allow your shortened links to be shared

ShrinkEarn

Silver Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you add payeer or BTC like payment option ?

P.S.
Just short opinion about shrinkearn service, as it is the same owner - always pays fast and never had even a server problem! As it seems the owner of Clk.sh is the same, I expect same professional support and experience!
Good luck with the new shortener!
Ok viji, we add Payeer soon

Rajkumar784

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Mr. B turn this url shortener to LEGIT status because he is the same admin for both clk.sh and Shrinkearn.com and they pay on daily basis without payment delay.