GET $7 FREE!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
MyLead affiliate network
Kintum - best trading bot
MyLead - start earn money
GET $7 FREE!
Clipwatching.com : Make Upto $50 per 10k views
Earn free bitcoin - 500 sats signup bonus
Make short links and earn the biggest money
Monetize or Advertise with AdsKeeper
Esfaucets.com - Best place to earn crypto 24/7
Cryptocurrency Mixing Service
www.KnowHowToEarn.com/bmforum

✅LEGIT Cliquebook Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Play With Your Credit Card!
Ideal tool for trading on multiple exchanges

tusziget

Sapphire Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to your payment.I didn't know,that you had to invest to be possible to ask for cash out.It seems that almost Ptc sites are starting to ask for investment in order to make cash out.Did you made profit from your investment?

Kahl39

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The earning schemes are quite ok. However, there is no PayPal as a payment processor. I hope they will include PayPal soon. I would be willign to register and be active every especially I have so much vacant time these days.

matt9005

Emerald Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since the shutdown of Payza, I'm not sure if I can't trust those lesser-known payment processors like Payeer and Perfect Money. Better stick to PayPal.

Gekris

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Payment
Дата операции: 24 Янв 2019 00:01

ID операции: 720476595

Тип операции: перевод

Статус: выполнен

Сумма получения: 2.54 $

Комментарий: You've got cash from Cliquebook

http://www.cliquebook.net/?ref=Gekris

VeirelMoney

Gold Member
Reaction score
Website
www.veirelmoney.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my last payment from Cliquebook. I'm working on this site and the other sites from the same admin since 2 years ago. The only thing I could say is, this is the only "multiple" legit sites that I know it pays without problems. The admin is really, really friendly if you do not cheat or try to make something bad.

3.png

higming

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have just joined Cliquebook and they offer a 10 cent rent referral and another 50 cents for something else (I forgot) for posting on BeerMoneyForums. Hopefully, this site lasts for a long time.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.