LEGIT Cliquebook Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

tusziget

Sapphire Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to your payment.I didn't know,that you had to invest to be possible to ask for cash out.It seems that almost Ptc sites are starting to ask for investment in order to make cash out.Did you made profit from your investment?

fralfakt

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Made a mistake mate or just posting automatically, I did not posted a payment early, last payment was on may now it's june

Kahl39

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The earning schemes are quite ok. However, there is no PayPal as a payment processor. I hope they will include PayPal soon. I would be willign to register and be active every especially I have so much vacant time these days.

matt9005

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ever since the shutdown of Payza, I'm not sure if I can't trust those lesser-known payment processors like Payeer and Perfect Money. Better stick to PayPal.

Kunstgrafik

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Could post a lot of payment proofs, Cliquebook is on of the fastst paying websides. He also make a lot of good changes in the last month.
Payment Proof Cliquebook 110918.jpg
Payment Proof Cliquebook 06012019.jpg

VeirelMoney

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my last payment from Cliquebook. I'm working on this site and the other sites from the same admin since 2 years ago. The only thing I could say is, this is the only "multiple" legit sites that I know it pays without problems. The admin is really, really friendly if you do not cheat or try to make something bad.

3.png

higming

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just joined Cliquebook and they offer a 10 cent rent referral and another 50 cents for something else (I forgot) for posting on BeerMoneyForums. Hopefully, this site lasts for a long time.