LEGIT Cliquebook Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

tusziget

Sapphire Member
BMF Tokens
Congratulations to your payment.I didn't know,that you had to invest to be possible to ask for cash out.It seems that almost Ptc sites are starting to ask for investment in order to make cash out.Did you made profit from your investment?

Kahl39

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
The earning schemes are quite ok. However, there is no PayPal as a payment processor. I hope they will include PayPal soon. I would be willign to register and be active every especially I have so much vacant time these days.

matt9005

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Ever since the shutdown of Payza, I'm not sure if I can't trust those lesser-known payment processors like Payeer and Perfect Money. Better stick to PayPal.

VeirelMoney

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
This is my last payment from Cliquebook. I'm working on this site and the other sites from the same admin since 2 years ago. The only thing I could say is, this is the only "multiple" legit sites that I know it pays without problems. The admin is really, really friendly if you do not cheat or try to make something bad.

3.png

higming

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I have just joined Cliquebook and they offer a 10 cent rent referral and another 50 cents for something else (I forgot) for posting on BeerMoneyForums. Hopefully, this site lasts for a long time.