LEGIT Cliquebook Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

amerei33

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Unfortunately I am not from one of the countries that receive much of the surveys from Cliquebook, so I will just have to settle with sharing this legit site to others who can benefit from them. Coming from the Philippines, I am enjoying paidviewpoint.com, get-paid.com, and crowdflower (now Figure Eight) among others, and all of this I got from the BMF Forum. I am still trying out what works for my area and what works for my schedule :)

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
@fralfakt You are doing great! After watching Mr.B's review on this site, I just re-visited it after leaving it for long time. It's really encouraging to see you have received so many payments from them. Perhaps I'll give it a try again. Thanks!

Jenneyfer

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Unfortunately I am not from one of the countries that receive much of the surveys from Cliquebook, so I will just have to settle with sharing this legit site to others who can benefit from them. Coming from the Philippines, I am enjoying paidviewpoint.com, get-paid.com, and crowdflower (now Figure Eight) among others, and all of this I got from the BMF Forum. I am still trying out what works for my area and what works for my schedule :)

How did you sign up in Crowd flower if I may ask? I want to join too but it requires business email. I know that in order to have a business email, you need to have a domain website. Did you apply for it? How much is minimum cost?

tusziget

Sapphire Member
BMF Tokens
I have read complaints from members,who are not getting the payment from the site.They wrote,as soon as they have asked from the payment,their account was closed.Interesting thing is that some members are posting payment proofs,so it seems that the site is doing selective payments.

Jenneyfer

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I have signed up in Figure Eight two or three days ago but I cannot find where to make the task. I think they are having some problems right now on their system something like that. Is the site working on you Amerie? Even my other friend said the same thing. I am not giving up it yet tho, I will still check it from time to time.

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Congratulations to you, @fralfakt ! Your payment proof is really encouraging! Though there are some complaints, hopefully the site doesn't just pay to selective members. I will keep clicking and hopefully I'll reach the payout, and receive the payment soon.

tusziget

Sapphire Member
BMF Tokens
Actually I have read that the site is doing selective payments.I think the site is paying mostly the members,who are investing in the site,upgrading the membership,renting referrals etc.Many members have their account suspended without any reason on the site.

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Then I really need to think properly before I continue to click on the ads, as I don't think I'll invest in the sites, and I probably won't get any referrals too. Moreover, the pay rate isn't really high, so I won't be hitting the minimum payout very soon. Thanks @tusziget for sharing the information.

tusziget

Sapphire Member
BMF Tokens
You are welcomed.I was actually a member of this site,I was doing referral deal with somebody else,who have bought membership from the site.He got paid many times from the site,but when after weeks of clicking,when I have asked for cash out,account was not any more open for me.

fralfakt

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Be careful I was hacked one time there, you need to make your password very difficult, when I could not login there, I tried to resend my password their support are weak they do not answer to your tickets, I posted a message after 50 clicks made on uniclique forum then they resend my password. A lot members says that they are suspended, but are not, they are hacked. They pay all members, but I don't know the sum they pay when you don't need to invest, after some cashouted money you need to do that.

tusziget

Sapphire Member
BMF Tokens
I have read that many members have sent support tickets to the sites staff,but the only answer was for them,that they are cheaters.The members have wrote that they didn't made double accounts or something like that,at cash out request their account was simply closed.

fralfakt

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I think they are turning to SCAM because now if you want to cashout you need to invest, I just deposited 10$ and tried to cashout, saw insane thing, maximum amount I could cashout is 10.26$, so awful, you pay more fee than the profit is. Requested cashout, lets wait and see what happens further.

tusziget

Sapphire Member
BMF Tokens
I hope you will get your payment.At least maybe you will get the 10 USD,that you have invested.I have seen on many Ptc sites,that members,who have invested cash on the sites are getting their payments.Free members rarely get payments without investing on the sites.