NEW Clik.pw Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Younes Afias

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Hello , Thank you fir sharing the shortener site , Minimum to withdraw 1$ in paypal and payza it's very good , I adore such sites , Do you have any payments proof from the site ?
Thanks

dan5189

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Hello , Thank you fir sharing the shortener site , Minimum to withdraw 1$ in paypal and payza it's very good , I adore such sites , Do you have any payments proof from the site ?
Thanks
The site seems to be down , so i don't think it works anymore. i would prefer using other sites for earning, not this one. it's a dead end here.

dan5189

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
i do but they are on maintnance now. How do you get clicks on links? you have any kind of website? faucets?

dan5189

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Yes , i have a website with good rank in alexa .
So i may have a good Shortener for you paying for all views With Cpm that depends on the country of the clicker.
Make sure to watch the Url shorteners Page , cause soon , after Moderation approval , it's going to be posted.

kumars1

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
I am looking for URL shorteners that are easy without frustrating captchas, etc. I need tips on how to get more clicks, to these links.

Finally, I need some good URL shorteners that accept shortening adult links. I am already registered with adult.xyz and x18, I guess looks crappy. Linkshrink accepts adult, but that's it, I am looking for more.

Please suggest

SharkPro

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Thanks for sharing I need this is the same owner of short.pe and I am using it and rate are very good per 1000 views I will withdraw and update :)

dan5189

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Thanks for sharing I need this is the same owner of short.pe and I am using it and rate are very good per 1000 views I will withdraw and update :)
If you have faucet and you are using shorte.pe, stop using it or you won't get the payment. i got message from owner to use Clik.pw if you want to use the links on faucet.

Yugocean

Ruby Member
BMF Tokens
Good to know about this site, minimum is so fine, even when I normally wait for more.
BTW do clik.pw earned is charged fees? Payoneer will charge $2, but what about PayPal?