Official ClicksFly.com Highest Paying URL Shortener | x1 Views Count | Upto 20$ CPM | 24x7hr Support

Pimoo

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Something happened...

I usually get about 500-600 paid clicks per day. now only 50-70.
Hi friend, so how is your traffic at the moment? can get back the usual 500-600 paid clicks per day? I wonder what happens to the site recently, people here keep complaining? wanted to give a try since it is top url shortener in BMF

DimTrs

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Hi friend, so how is your traffic at the moment? can get back the usual 500-600 paid clicks per day? I wonder what happens to the site recently, people here keep complaining? wanted to give a try since it is top url shortener in BMF
I created new links to collect the minimum amount for withdrawal.
The maximum that I received in a day is 161 clicks - $ 1.42

Also my main "URL Shorteners without captcha" linkshrink.net and dwindly.io
Today announced the closure of their sites in a week

I had about 30 URL Shorteners at the beginning of this year. Now the rest is only 4 ..
And my earnings were reduced by 70%
The only way to return earnings is to use new URL Shorteners with 20+ pop-up windows and redirects and low rates.

Hope clicksfly.com will pay this month.

svlteam

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
I said this about linkshrink.net and dwindly.io.
I also said for that,
And for clicksfly it will not be down :3 and payment will be paid on time also I Check you are sharing wrong information here related to clicksfly this type of thing is not acceptable by me "admin", hope you will delete your last post.

We added that page to keep live to clicksfly and that pages to skip by user's easily and we found same with publishers account and there visitors behavior on our website.

DimTrs

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I also said for that,
And for clicksfly it will not be down :3 and payment will be paid on time also I Check you are sharing wrong information here related to clicksfly this type of thing is not acceptable by me "admin", hope you will delete your last post.

We added that page to keep live to clicksfly and that pages to skip by user's easily and we found same with publishers account and there visitors behavior on our website.
"wrong information" what do you mean?

Payment received. Thank you!