Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

Official ClicksFly.com Highest Paying URL Shortener | x1 Views Count | Upto 20$ CPM | 24x7hr Support

Pimoo

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I know is the policy of counting 5 per ip in 24 hours will be subjected to change in the future? Will it ever change? I rarely see this kind of feature from url shorteners I have tried so far

svlteam

Bronze Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watch it here. Please remove it! Thanks
Hello sir,
Thanks for your video. We see that there is two popup which is added by Admin only .
1st on captcha page and 2nd one on get link page.
And all popup ads are safe for user's. **Expect few popup of get link page.

Between 6 - 21 we place only 1 popup. So, qe can't remove popup ads too from our Network as that also our source of eranings and keep us paying to our user's :)

svlteam

Bronze Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can I know is the policy of counting 5 per ip in 24 hours will be subjected to change in the future? Will it ever change? I rarely see this kind of feature from url shorteners I have tried so far
We don't 100% promise for 5 views count but as in our 1+ year working we make till 4 views counts per Ip. So 5* will be remain same.

johnlouie16

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello sir,
Thanks for your video. We see that there is two popup which is added by Admin only .
1st on captcha page and 2nd one on get link page.
And all popup ads are safe for user's. **Expect few popup of get link page.

Between 6 - 21 we place only 1 popup. So, qe can't remove popup ads too from our Network as that also our source of eranings and keep us paying to our user's :)
Ok thank you for the information.
By the way, from what I did in this video, is it still counted? Can we users still earn by letting and telling our viewers to do it so they can go to the linked Contents easily?

DevNagy

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see all ads are blank when i test it, i just wanna let you know that, because we dont want you to lose money , thanks