LEGIT Claimbits.net Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

paulinho09

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Hello guys,

A brand new website, a bitcoin faucet, claimbits.net:

You can make between 19 satoshi hourly, up to 19000 satoshi for jackpot roll, absolutly free, you just need to complet a captcha.

Bit = 1.9 satoshi BTC

Depending on how many claims you made you can multiply your free rolls winnings up to x1.8

Depending on your membership, you can multiply your free roll winnings up to x2.5

Multiple ways of earnings:

Shorturl link clicks = up to 125 bits daily;
PTC = 40 bits daily - this value can be higher depending on how many advertisments are on the website
Offerwal = Different type's of refferals
Task = Task send by the admin of the program
Refferals = up to 20% from the refferals earnings, for life!

Minimum payment requirements:

Faucethub = 0.00004000 BTC
Coinbase = 0.00200000 BTC

This amout will be lowered depending on the membership you have. For basic users payment is manual up to 7 days, for upgraded users is instant

Registration link: Claimbits.net

The website is in Beta, some errors may appear and some changes could be made. :)

Aisaka12

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Welp its just a faucet with the cashmining.xyz script. if it had a autosurf feature it would be awesome but unfortunately it doesnt :(

Hyuga

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
A new game was added yesterday, I'm talking about "Investment Game". Also, there were done some small improvements and more features are coming soon. Good luck!

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I registered on this site ptc and faucet is good. I likes the design but faucet rewards are too low I would rather go to freebitco for claiming per hour 60 satoshi than claiming 10 satoshi with popups

paulinho09

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Hello,

Its 10 bits which equals with 20 satoshi.

My daily average from 6 daily claims is 1500 satoshi. + 300 from short links + from PTC. Thats almost 2000 satoshi with little work. But im a Diamond member.

kkckkc

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
I just received payment from claimbits dot net within 3 hours !
It is a very good and easy facuet, mainly solve media captcha like freebitco with bonus ! And there is level up system to maximize your earnings rates!

Screenshot_20190220-184712.png

Join now!

Hyuga

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Congratulations for your first payment

Also, for all of you, use this coupon code to get 50 Bits for free: 8726-8619-5578-3367
To redeem this coupon go to "Redeem Coupon" section. This coupon is valid for first 100 users who redeem it, hurry up

kkckkc

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
success! I have received 50 bits immediately ! It means almost 100 satoshi just copy the redeem coupon code !

I will continue playing this easy game!

ZedRyder

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Thanks for the coupon @Hyuga , I used it too. I have terribly complaints from the site though. I started trying to hit the shortLink contest and almost 20/50 shortLinks end up nowhere, pop up all the time and constantly demand to allow notifications. There 's no way one can complete under these circumstances!

Hyuga

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
@ZedRyder I understand but unfortunatelly I have no control over the content of those Shortlinks (I'm not associated with any of these). I do replace them frequently based on how they converts and how easly can be used, but all shortlinks are the same (they have to get revenue from somwhere and those ads are the only way to get revenue).

ZedRyder

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
@ZedRyder I understand but unfortunatelly I have no control over the content of those Shortlinks (I'm not associated with any of these). I do replace them frequently based on how they converts and how easly can be used, but all shortlinks are the same (they have to get revenue from somwhere and those ads are the only way to get revenue).
I understand this, but the aforementioned can't even be completed...