Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT Citizenme Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Best Paid Surveys' started by Gigi, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Joey Amante

Joey Amante Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Thanks. I'm also busy since January 1 that's why I was able to monitor available surveys. Also, some surveys were sent during night time.

2. SUPER SINGH

SUPER SINGH Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Earlier we all were receiving some surveys daily from citizenme but from past two days I am not getting any surveys from citizenme but hoping they will send some paid soon to help us earn.

3. anorona

anorona Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:

I think they are limiting the paid surveys since the members keep growing. They will send it randomly then will be silent for a couple of weeks , then send paid surveys again later.

4. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    And from past two days I haven't got any paid surveys so I am not expecting any today but hoping they send soon so that I can earn easy money from citizenme

5. anorona

BMF Coins:
    They are regularly sending fun survey, but i do not answer them. lol. I only answer paid surveys, I though before fun surveys can help to update them that my account is still active but it seems like it is ok not to answer those.

6. jamica

jamica Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I Think that too, since iam getting one per week or once per two weeks, hope they don't depend on answering fun surveys as i never answer them

7. kaka135

kaka135 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Do you still received paid surveys if you don't complete those fun surveys? I haven't complete the fun surveys yet as there are many, but I have only received paid surveys twice for perhaps a month. I wonder if I have just missed them or there aren't any available surveys for me.

8. anorona

BMF Coins:

Yes. Just this morning, I got another notification for paid surveys, but I missed it because the time is 2am. I am not answering their fun surveys but I still receive paid surveys.

9. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    I also missed the survey from Citizenme today. Certainly it was sent at some unusual time so I cannot complain that they are not sending any surveys but there time to send is always changing like that. Hope to get some paid surveys and get paid from that.

10. speedy_izzy

speedy_izzy Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    is it just me or they are really not giving paid surveys anymore? Its been 2 weeks now I guess

11. kaka135

kaka135 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Same here. I haven't been receiving paid surveys for long time. At first I thought it's because I haven't complete all fun surveys yet. It seems like perhaps we have missed them when they sent out the surveys.

12. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    This is happening with all of us and citizenme is sending us surveys but these are at unusual times so we cannot earn from these and hope they change the time soon

13. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    now a days it is happening to me a lot that whenever i am trying to catch the surveys it says all the places has been filled out , is it happening to any one else too.?

14. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    Actually this is mostly happening in the morning with us on citizenme surveys. Today I checked my mobile and it gave a notification for survey after which it said that all spots have been occupied so it makes it clear that they are sending surveys at unusual times.

15. anorona

BMF Coins:
    I got a new paid survey this morning, itbis about facial recognition feature for security purposes of a site. It only takes 5 question to finished and I was paid right away.

Attached Files:

16. asumi

asumi Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    hello its nice its good to heard that your making progress , successful in citizen me! and is citizen me accepts people worldwide? ?? in thier surveys?? or its only for malaysian citizens??

17. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    Congratulations on your payment from citizenme. I'm missing there surveys from many days in the morning and the only reason for that is they are sending them at unusual times and it's like impossible to earn from it.

18. anorona

BMF Coins:
    They are paying members from many people around the globe. There are slme countries that is not qualified on citizen me app, but think you should try to download the app for you to know :)

19. SUPER SINGH

BMF Coins:
    Only if citizenme starts sending surveys at there usual time then many like Me won't miss the opportunity and will surely earn from that. Hope I can do better with that in coming days

20. anorona

BMF Coins:
    I missed 1 survey yesterday because it was sent too early in the morning. When i check and tried to answer, it said all spots have been taken.