ASK Cheapest Shared Web Hosting?

M

Mubashar

well i like payperhost where you need to add 10$ to account only and you can choose your requirements as you want
you are your own boss
you will get an alert when you are low on credits
copyscape offers same policy as well credits after after a year on copyscape

B

Binu

I think namecheap has the cheapest shared hosting. The basic shared hosting package cost $9.88 per year. You can host three websites. You are paying less than $4 to host one website for a year. The renewal is $29, which is still cheap compared to most of the shared hosting deals you can find. You will be hosting three websites for $29 from second year onwards.

BMF Tokens
I used Hawkhost and Interserver.net, both are good and affordable. If you want dirt cheap for your very small website (not much traffic) you can opt for buyshared.net which is only $10 a year on their 5GB plan. Not the fastest servers but, if only you want it dirt cheap.

Namecheap is the best I've used so far tho.

Enteng

BMF Tokens
im on research where to start build my own website. i was with bluehost until now, and seems that their hosting page is slow compared to other hosting site. any recommended webhosting with free or cheap SSL?
for my bluehos, they asked me to pay almost 280usd more i think for web hosting renewal and with free ssl cert.

tray59

BMF Tokens
I am hosted at Hawkhost. They have monthly price of 2.3$ per month. And they have like 10GB disk space and 100GB bandwidth. I think for my use that budget is suitable. For other people this may or may not work out. And for this reason I'd say better to consider other hosting option.s Avoid hostgator and blue host in that case though. Becuase that is very bad hosting network.

Hawkhost is where am hosted as well but i think that the space size they do provide for customers is not enough.

There are others hosting service which you can use hostgheto is good but let me give this one a try.

ICTman1076

BMF Tokens
School project? I don't see why free hosting wouldn't do the job. I use x10hosting - good amount of resources, completely free, and the only ads are on x10's own pages. However, if you ever plan to upgrade, I wouldn't recommend their own premium service - it's a little overpriced.

BMF Tokens
Who offers the cheapest web hosting?

I'm having this school project and can't afford an expensive web hosting monthly plans. I'm looking for pay couple bucks for a year of web hosting, resources needed are very very low.
For only 0,70€ I use this web hosting nextwab.com

BMF Tokens
I use hostkoala.com It's pretty good. I paid $5.60 for 3 years with coupon code: reddit60 that's good for the end of September. I also bought my domain at NameCheap as well. I'm still learning how to set up my website.

bitsnack

PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
Steadyturtle.

Oh. My God.

Steadyturtle is by far the best hosting in my opinion, they have $1.95 hosting a month, with cpanel, phpmyadmin, 2 mysql databases, and so much more!

Domains are also REALLY cheap aswell.

Hope this helps!

rameshmjk

BMF Tokens
I have VPS hosting for everything unlimited, you can contact me, I can offer for one-year free hosting service, 24 help support from

Galaxy23

BMF Tokens
Guys , I found this very cheap Hosting website hostblast.net , Only 0.5 Dollar per Month as the Minimum , with Unlimited services but just 1GB Web Space , ofc you can pay a litle for higher for bigger storage , Whatever i think 1 GB Storage is very enough for every small project ( Still dont know about the Services quality there ) .

happietappy

BMF Tokens
Guys , I found this very cheap Hosting website hostblast.net , Only 0.5 Dollar per Month as the Minimum , with Unlimited services but just 1GB Web Space , ofc you can pay a litle for higher for bigger storage , Whatever i think 1 GB Storage is very enough for every small project ( Still dont know about the Services quality there ) .
Wow! this looks too good, have you tried it, any review?

JasperL

BMF Tokens
You can go to 000webhost and pick a free website with subdomain from 000webhost or you can go to hostinger(their premium service) and get a really cheap monthly plan 0.80€ a month!

xperienz

BMF Tokens
Well I would have love to suggest Black Fridays hosting to you but since you have a for domain already and needed very cheap hosting, Go daddy is much better for your need with at least $12 you're fine.